Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

No choice left but to become what was wanted. The ashes of his body followed Shinigami, swirling and grouping together until they formed another chain.

A dark portal opened before him to grant him access to the castle. On the other side, Kuroi stood by the portal while the others waited for him. Each one watching the portal for their friend.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He walked through the portal with rage as a chain around his neck, “that’s one problem solved, now we need to get rid of the next one”, he said walking towards them then passed out on the floor

Nasr busted up laughing until he saw Kuroi reaching towards his friend. " Wait!" He said quickly lifting a hand. Kuroi looked over towards him, a bit confused. " As much as we want to help the poor guy, just leave him alone when sleeping. Less painful"

She pulled her hand back and stood back up. " Are you sure you want to help him laughing like that?"

Now Pavol snickered nearby " Busted" He tried to hide his smile behind his hand.

" That was funny. He just steps right in, says something normal, then..." His gradually rising hand was suddenly dropped to point at Shinigami. " He just passes out! He fits this world perfectly all while never gaining a bruise. Lucky, I must learn his secret"

Yuuma looked at him a bit before mumbling. " You do have a point but...will he take that well?"

He remained there and once again mana flowed to him. Since the fire element was close by a lot of it flowed to him. He flowed to his body making images as they got close to him

Having his tailed burned once was more than enough for the boy. Pavol scrambled away from the red aura.

Once more the Valra watched the aura take it's shapes. Watching dreams was always fun to him but this was a special treasure since he didn't have to pry.

Yuuma's horns hooked the back of his seat as he slid down. He still had yet to rest himself. " Greed...is their anyone who can handle that demon without being tainted?"

" No, not of your kind" Kuroi said walking past them. " I will take Greed. Your friends have been busy in both realms" Her solemn tone was strange for the good that was occurring.
A tug at her jacket made her look down. There was Pavol, looking up with puppy eyes. " What's wrong?"

The flow took a violent turn. They began to move around like winds in a storm. In the middle were the guardians again. The mana flowed around them destroying snything near or pushing it away. The mana began to raised his body up as welll as the guardians, they created a bubble around him and more mana came to join

The commotion made all of them look towards him. The boy screamed before running off into the castle halls.

" Kid, where are going...oh what am I saying..." Yuuma turned now to chase after him. He knew what the first incident had done to Pavol.

Both Kuroi and Nasr seemed unfazed by the violent energy. The grin that showed on his face was almost one of insanity. " Demons have their own mana....a dark mana. It's chaotic..."
Fear's energy was drawn out by the boy. Green flames picked at the fire around the place to create demons of fire and lava, humanoid salamanders.

Two out of three, this was only the biggining and Kuroi knew this. She summoned her scythe and slammed the bottom into the floor. Ice flowed out from it's base, glazing the castle and even spiking. The fires that were beyond the safety of his raging mana were put out. The salamanders cried out in pain before turning to ash and embers

The mana began to enter his body and his body became smoother like pearls from the ocean and his hair longer. His body flowed down to kuroi and the guardians disappeared as soon as he landed by her. The mana calmed down and he remained asleep

It was amazing that he was still asleep after all that. Her hand slid down the scythe handle as she crouched down by his side.

Nasr grabbed his head, covering his left eye once things calmed down. The changes in his friend left him confused. " Did he just...it's like he's perfect now or something like it"

Kuroi nodded with smile on her face. " The way the mana likes him allows him to master such challenges faster. In this case it also changed him" She looked up at Nasr now. Her eyes seemed to look into his soul which he hated. " You have a way to master your power quickly too. Be patient and when the opportunity comes, don't hold back"

He opened his eyes and looked up at her, “ at least a dragon would be a good sight to see after waking up form passing out”, he said a little annoyed, “now I’m looking an old twelve year old looking woman like the world doesn’t want me to wake up feeling energized, how did you touch me and drag me here”

She hit the scythe on the ground to make the ice shatter. It sparkled like stars for a few moments before fading away.
" You should ask your mana why you are over here" She said as she stood and turned away. Wings and a tail sprouted from her now. " I will remember that next time" She said a bit harsh. Her form finished changing as she wandered down the hall.

" You can be cold sometimes..." Nasr said as he watched her leave. " Forget that! Look at yourself! You changed! And.." He got up and wandered around, observing where he once was. " She was not lying. You just lifted up and floated over to her side."

My family used ti believe mana is fate. So the mana chose her then”, he said with a blank face, “well, they used to”, he said looking at his hair, “it became longer, need to cut it down i guess”, he said then began to follow kuroi, “im hungry”

The statement was a most curious one to Nasr. " Used to? What happened?" The metal claws on his boots ticked against the stone floors as he followed. A bit slow, the rest of what he had said sunk in. " Chose her? So then...ah man! You win?"

Kuroi looked back at the two for a bit. The layout of her castle so well ingrained in her memory that there was no fear of running into anything. " Food should be ready." She looked back ahead and guided them down a more lit area. " I had Averin prepare it so if you see plates floating around don't be surprised"

" Wait float!? Is this Averin a ghost or something? Speaking of ghost where are the others?" He looked around now hoping to find them.

“Lets me guess, scared the boy off running”, he said grinning, “we could use this to torment him when he gets older”, he said with a wicked smile, “oh to answer your question, my kind beloved to follow what they wanted to so....yep I’m not letting mana chose my bride for me”

After everything endured while waiting for him to finish off Rage, Nasr couldn't help but snicker. " Perfect way to keep him in line. Hey always threaten to singe his tail. Kid would not shut up about it!" He pulled at his own hair at the thought of it.
He released the stress with a sigh and smiled. " What happens if you go against the choice of the mana? It seems like more than just lifeblood to your kind"

While they chatted, Kuroi stepped through a doorway and slid off to the side. The air pouring from this room was full of many delicious scents. Within they would find a table set with luxurious food and drink. The area shimmered and danced as something unseen moved about

“Nothing really, you just find a life and love it. It’s not like the game”, he said as he got the smell, “well, I’m ready to break that one rule right now”

"Not like the game" Those words tore through his mind like a razor. An unheard wish crossed his face for a brief moment before looking at the food. " How long has it been since we ate? Too long I think"

Kuroi smiled as she watched them head to the table. Like a shadow she slid out to find the others.

He sat down and looked at the food, “well, if you noticed, I don’t eat from anywhere even when i say I’m hungry, like in the bar, now where’s our host. Oh it’s been about three days since we ate”

" I have noticed that you rarely eat. Is the reason because of your mana" He wandered to his own spot at sat down. " Three days...that is insane! Well to most"

A new voice now spoke as the room seemed to shift around them. " Your host is here. For those gifted with great magic I had hoped you could see me"

“Ok, spirit magic isn’t my area buddy, someone else of my kind should be doing that”, he said to the voice, “well, now I’m talking to the spirit”, he said throwing a plate to the air

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus