Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The plate never returned to the table as Averin caught it. " I see. What is it you would like" The height that the plate was held at suggested this ghost was perhaps another dragon or a different large beast.

Pavol's shriek echoed through the halls. However Kuroi found them it seemed the boy was learning how sheltered he was
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“I would like that boy served on that same plate alive and well please, then I would like some lamb ribs and a lemon cake.”, he said looking at the figure that held the plate, “I guess you would look beautiful, wish I could see”

The ghost seemed looked at him for a bit though impossible to tell. " Very well. An odd request for sure"

Nasr bit his lip as he watched the plate float around. " That kid will be frosted! But it will be so worth it"
Alas such would be denied as the boy ran into the room. He froze to see the floating plate. Singed tail fanned, he doubled back into Yuuma, falling on his rear.

" Calm down, kiddo. It's just a ghost" He said kneeling down to comfort him.
" T-that's what's scary" He trembled like he was frozen now.

“Well, guess my order is being taken care of”, he said trying hard to see the ghost, “yuuma, can you see him, I want to see him”, he said sounding like an annoyed kid

" Quite being a scaredy bird" Yuuma said as he stood up, grabbing Pavol's arm to get him to stand up.
He looked up and watched the ghost place the lamb ribs and lemon cake on the plate. " Sure I can see the dragon. You really. Can't see him?"

Nasr was spinning his plate on the tip of his talon. " No spirit vision...he can see wisps fine though" Flipping his hand, he caught his plate then tossed it up.

Shinigami's full plate was placed before him just before Nasr's was caught. " I see you two enjoy risking plates. And you would like?"

His noble nature sought something more than his typical scraps for a change. " Braised dramol and fruit soup. A touch of phoenix blood if you would, please" The noble are he held almost made him sick to his stomach. He mumble to himself " Dang where did that come from..."

Yuuma was standing behind Shinigami now. " Here, this will help you see" He opened his hand to let magic flow from his hand.

The dragon who served them stood on two legs. He had shorter arms but still a good length. Crystal plating lined his neck and underside. His horns were crystal and followed his jaw. The large but narrow wings were a combination of crystal and webbing. Glowing stripes on his ghostly body revealed their host was a Tiger Crystal Dragon.

I wanna tuck him”, he said with a mouthful of lemn cake, “will he let me touch his horns, wait, what happened to pavol’s tail”

" I'm not sure you...can..he is a ghost" Yuuma said watching the dragon gather Nasr's food.
He looked down at the boy now who was half glaring at Shinigami. " You burned it!"

" It was an accident, Pavol. He was sleeping" Yuuma sighed and guided him to a seat before sitting next to him.

Oh I’m so sorry, next time I will watch how I sleep”, he said taking a sip of water then out a in his mouth, “and kuroi, I guess she told you already, I plan for her to join us”

" She filled us in briefly. You chose her to take Greed?" Yuuma leaned forward and rested his hand on his head. Invisible waves washed over him, making him weave.

Nasr temporarily ignored the plate put before him as he saw this. " Hey, You ok?"

He nodded before forcing himself back up to focus once more. " Having a god with us will be a great bonus"

Oh we don’t need her powers, what we need is her, her knowledge and experience is what we need. We are just kids with a mission remember, she is what we need to know if we go out of line”, he said striping off the meat from the rib, “also, she needs to take a trial”

Trail, that caught their attention. Yuuma looked at him now. " You must know something I haven't seen yet. She must face a trial?"

The touch of phoenix blood with the fruit soup made it as sweet as ambrosia to Nasr. He set his spoon down long enough to add his thoughts. " She is a young goddess but...even I am curious what this trial is"

Pavol was too scared of the ghost to ask for food. Despite it a tiny grin filled with pride showed as he turned his empty plate. " Kids rule the world, hehe"

“Yes”, he said bringing out the pink diamond, “let’s see if she can get this from me. There’s a point to it”, he said a little confused by pavol’s statement then took out another rib, “of course, no rage, pavol is scared enough”

So many questions around that pink diamond for Nasr now. His raven side showed as a caw warbled with the snicker he was trying to contain. " I thought...never mind. I doubt you mean 'take' as in fight" He bit into his meat now. It had been too long since he enjoyed dramol.

" No Rage. Maybe he will fight her" Yuuma said holding his plate up. When the ghost took it he smiled. " Lamb does good. I'll also have some herbal rice and a piece of lunar cobbler, please"

The boy stood on his chair now. " Yes! Your demon needs to stay caged! I command it!" His eyes grew wide as his chair tipped back. It clattered to the floor but he was only a few inches off the ground. " Huh!?" He cautiously looked up to see nothing. " AGH!! Put me down, put me down, PUT ME DOWN!!!" He flailed about so frantically that he never noticed the floor that touched his feet.

“Hmm pavol, you haven’t noticed yet but you only control yourself, and I’m not a cage,a dn be nice to the ghost, just because you don’t know him doesn’t mean he will hurt you”, he said, “and no I’m not fighting her, I’m only making sure she doesn’t get the diamond”, he said scratching his head

The boy stopped and looked around to see that Shinigami was right. He grumbled as he picked up his chair and sat down.

" Looks like I need to teach you how to be a considerate noble" Nasr said shifting his plate back. He then shook his head and looked at his friend.
" Trial to get the diamond yet you want. To keep away from her. I don't get you some days"

The plate was placed before Yuuma now. He started to eat but still seemed off. " Funny she hasn't joined us. Will we be resting here for a bit?"

We leave tomorrow”, he said looking at yuuma, “say yuuma, how’s that water dragon you met that time when went to the dream world with 16 year old pavol”

He smiled nervously now as he tapped on of his horns. " Well uh...I haven't seen her since" Chuckling he returned to meal.

Pavol stole some of the food off his plate. " That's because you haven't slept in a few days"

“It was a crystal dragon yuuma, not a water dragon”, he said taking a drink of water, “ok, nasr, let’s strap him to a bed before he becomes dull and sick”, he said standing up

" Oh you are tired to forget what she was" Nasr said as he got up. While he walked around the table, Averin took the empty plates.

Dishes clinked about when Yuuma dropped his head. His hair hid his expression from view. " I've been so concerned about making sure you guys are ok..."

" Yep, I agree. Strap him down so he actually sleeps" He placed his hand on Yuuma's shoulder and pulled him upright. " Now...where are the beds in this place?"

“Well, we will have to ask her, well yuuma, it’s our turn to make sure epyou sleep well now”, he said joining yuuma and picked him up with light, “so wheres kuroi, she’s not still mad is she”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus