Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" I'm still tired....give me a break.." He said rolling to hide his face in Kuroi's fur.
Blue fire surrounded him and the others just before she changed shape. The fire made sure they stayed in the air. Still a kitsune but stood like a human now. A pawed hand held Pavel's arm securely. " Yes, you can survive without us. Atleast in a living sense. Just beware the consequences of angering Greed"

Still jaded, Nasr stared at the city of plants. Green and purple lights danced across his eyes at the thought. " Good fireworks....I bet I could pick that tower up and toss it with a storm of nightmares"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“No, leave that for another day. We are giving them what they fear. If they fear darkness so much, then let’s give them fear.”, he said then looked at yuuma with a blank face, “when he wakes up that is”

" I can get him to wake up" Nasr said walking over to the sleepy dragon. " How did he fall asleep so quickly? He's not even warmed by fur anymore" The haunting talons cast grim shadows over Yuuma's face.

“Step away before you start giving him nightmares”, he said to nasr moving over to yuuma, “well, we will need him for the next job, I p,an to make it flashy”

" That was the plan. Wake him with nightmares" He looked up in time to watch Kuroi vanish with the boy. " And what kind of flashy involves Yuuma?"

“Dark and light mana, so they know not inly the dark is attacking. We will give the people that everyone is against them”, he said, “and let yuuma rest, he hasn’t slept in three days”

He sighed and sat back. It was amusing sitting on nothing but fire and air. " Alright, I can let him sleep"
Though so far away, the lay out of the cities was clear in Nasr's mind. A grin appeared with the thought of every element rising against the Luminaries. " Light and dark leading a revolution. That will be worth it. So many towers..."

“Yup, so now let’s go in and figure out the spell to use”, he said then looked at yuuma, “I’m not carrying him in, I will burn him”

He chuckled as he twirled his hand around. " Burns or nightmares? I can take care of him" Shadows wrapped around Yuuma to pick him up. " To the library then?" Darkness danced around them, ready to wisp them away in an instant

“Ok”, he said watching the darkness, “you’re playing around with your new owner too much aren’t you”

He shot Shinigami a glare just before the darkness got between them.
Once at the library, he set Yuuma back down. " Too much fun or not this place will be a chore to dig through"

“Well, feae’s power is consuming, be careful with it”, he said looking at the room, “well, teleportation for big things is the first thing on the list”, he said the clever twice, “I need books for teleportation for buildings please”, he said out loud

" She is teaching the boy so I guess we are on our own" He said changing to his were-raven form to fly about the shelves.
Many were written in a language that he couldn't read but others were. It was nearly an hour before he returned with a book. "This should help"

Ok”, he said scratching his head, “i thought this library was magic and would help with that. That’s what I would do to the library if i was immortal and had a huge library ”

" What made you think it was magic? I don't see any flying books?" He was unaware of the secret that was hidden. " She said she can change this castle right? Maybe she can turn it into a magic library"

“That would be most helpful”, he said taking the book and putting it on a table, “so you wanna open it”, he asked with a grin

He reached out and placed his hands on the cover of the book. " You scared?" He said smiling. He knew the wasn't the case at all.

He took his raven form and wandered over to the book. Jagged beak rattled against the cover for a before he grabbed it and flipped it open.

“Book”, he said walking over to it, “I was sure she would put a trap on it, guess I was wrong”, he said and he began to reda it, “so let’s see, oh, ask kuroi for a book. Now big portal”

Nasr stepped to the edge of the edge of the table before changing back. " Some books make be trapped. For a big portal what about the runes that ghost used?"

“Hmmmm?”, he said with a blank look that said I have no idea what you’re talking about, “I’m looking for a portal hard to see”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus