Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She glanced up at him for only a moment. She did know something and smiled with that knowledge " It shall interesting to see how your kind rebuild"
Looking back ahead, she thought about his question. " First we must find where his body sleeps. I can get you there. Then a special ritual is to be performed. Your Nyctoran friends should help with this"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Yuuma?”, he asked confused as he wrote down in his notebook, “wait nasr, pavol actually scratch that, nasr. Ok then, let’s go tell them the plan. Also, tomorrow, we are destroying both of two pillars in one shot, I hav something that nasr would love and won’t wait to do”

" Remember this" She said opening a portal ahead. " The grand tower must be spared until you have revived my parents" They were still so far from that place yet. " Let's see what this plan is you have that Nasr will love" She chuckled before stepping through.

Whatever happened while they were gone had set up a strange scene. Nasr was chasing the boy around, who was laughing himself senseless. Shortly after they returned he tackled Pavol to the ground.
" Ah! Let me go! I didn't do anything!" The kid clawed at the floor in an attempt to escape.

Nasr wrapped his arm around the kid's shoulder before pulling him up. " Yuuma is sleeping you little hydra and the others-" He looked up once a massive shadow shifted into his peripheral. " Look who returned"

“Hey look, hey look. I’m on a nine tail fox”, he said like a hey grandpa, “isn’t she beautiful. You should see her in attack mode, she looks likes rose”, he said with a big smile, “I see you are getting along with your new little brother”

Pavol squirmed about as Nasr looked over the Kitsune. " Where did you find..." He noticed the crescent on her forehead and blinked. " Kuroi? How many shapes does that dragon have? Rose? As in flower?" He had a feeling that was wrong. If it was a name it seemed vaguely familiar but he didn't know why.

The boy shifted just right to clock Nasr in the jaw with his head. This loosened his grip just enough for Pavol to escape. " She looks super fluffy! How does she look in attack mode"
Holding his jaw, Nasr scowled. " Nice little 'brother'. He is a royal pain"

“Well, she looks like a demon”, he said to pavol and laid on top of her head with a blank lazy look, “its so fluffy over here, I don’t feel like doing anything again. Nasr, we are destroying two towers at one go”

" I have enough fur on my neck for you to hide in if you truly wish" She chuckled as she lie down. To make her point more clear, she buried her snout in her fur.

Pavol ran over and filled his hands with fur. " I don't care if she looks like a demon! She's a giant pet!" His feet failed to find a good hold. Determination burned in his soul as he reached higher in hopes of climbing up.

" I will never wake you up if you sleep up there" Nasr said lightheartly. He stared at the struggling boy for a bit. " But..." A streak of shadows stole the Valra away as they rushed Pavol, who was pulled through the floor.

" AAIIEE!!" A white blur vanished into the soft darkness. As first the sound of fur being shifted could be heard but it was soon followed by gleeful laughter.
The shadow appeared by Shinigami before taking form. Nasr sat down near him with a grin. " Two towers at once? I like the sound of that. You are obviously taking one"

“Take one, no. Its a competition to see which one is more built then we can see if they build them the same. You know the city we passed. They would have heard the news of the fate of the former tower. Tell me, wheres the next one”, he said taking out his notebook, “also go back and put pavol so he doesn’t fall off”

" Fun. The next city is southwest of here." He looked over his shoulder to see fur move like reeds. " He seems fine. Perfectly happy. Anyway.."
Looking around, he realized he had no map. " Ah fine...Kuroi can you give us a birdseye view?" He said while using darkness to grab both Pavol and Yuuma. The boy was placed behind them while Yuuma was placed on Kuroi's back.

Carefully she stood up. " Yeah. You can stay warm in the fluff" She stepped through darkness for the cold air to greet them.
Standing, Nasr walked over her snout and looked around. He then pointed to a tiny spire in the distance. The thick jungle threatened to swallow it whole. " The city of plants, Yuraxil"

Plants, then they would hate what we are about to do”, he said smiling, “also we are leaving a mark so think of a good thing. So listen, we need teleportation magic”

" You have plenty of that magic with Kuroi and I" He patted the top of her head as he thought of what to do. " That Rage of yours could leave a nasty scar."

Pavol rested a hand on Kuroi's ear while he looked back and forth at the cities. " Leave a mark? Destroying the towers is a mark"

“Pavol is right”, he said, “we will prepare a portal underground the tower and make another one on top of the other tower. Then we will watch the firework, or stone flying. It doesn’t feel as interesting as the others. Maybe if we used wind magic to move them to hit each other side by side. Or we make a chess board with towers”

" Yes! A chess board. Will be sweet revenge" The tips of his talons rested against themselves. " It won't be fun unless I can drag one Luminary out"

Kuroi flipped her ears back causing Pavol to fall. " One black and one white. Paint one crimson after carving them to represent what we will do."

“Hmmm. I’m not sure but we need to Show them they are are below us. They believe they are the most powerful, someone being able to defeat the, easily would struck down their pride”, he said enjoying her fluff, “cat ears or wolf ears. Which is better”

The boy's eyes welled up and he brought his arm up to hide it. " We are not below you! You are challenging us!" He dropped his arm to show he was glaring now. " OWW!!"

Nasr plucked a single, singed tail feather from the kid. " Knock it off. You are doing a poor job of displaying your leadership skills. So sit down, shut up, and be a good bird"
Grumbling, the little peacock crossed his arms and sat. " Light rules for a reason..."

" Cat...cat ears!?" Nasr flopped down to look Kuroi in the eye. " Rose! Now I know why that sounded familiar! If Drayce were here he would say cat"
Confusion filled the silver looking back at him. " What are you two talking about?" Her own ears perked back up, blocking some of the bitter wind from Shinigami. "Cat ears are smaller than wolf. Which would you two prefer?"

“Well, I’m not sure, as long as its fluffy and cute I don’t want to complain. Also pavol, the nest time you say light rules, I’m breaking your teeth, you really thing we saved you because light rules. If light should rule then we will all be dead cause our world was made for one element to rule, we were made for balance of not there would be pupae dragon not two”

" I won't let you touch me!" The kid stated as his tail started to glow.

A raging storm was fought deep inside as Nasr clenched his eyes shut, "That arrogance!" He thought, claws digging deeper into Kuroi's fur. In a dark blur he flipped around and knocked Pavol on his back. " Why are you acting up now!? Have you forgotten already what your kind has done!" The combination of his fury and the boy's fear caused the spirits to swirl within the claws. " If you attack me I am sure he'll remind you of the other demon"

Sorrow filled Kuroi now as she listened to them. " Leave the boy with me while you two finish off the towers. I will educate him on the nature of balance"

“Good idea”, he said as he stood we up and went between nasr and pavol. Be bent down beside pavol, “you feel it too don’t you, fear, you kill what you fear. See people are scared of the daddy long legs spider but all it does is protect its eggs and move it around, it doesn’t bother us but they still kill it. I understand niw, it was too obvious, the luminaries fear balance and truth. As with the female. Fear that they are growing stronger and stronger, fear that they will catch up. Fear that they will become rampage, they’re all scared of all those possibilities even when they don’t make sense like why would a Valra attack a village with light magic. Doesn’t make sense but they try to make it make sense. They hide the fear with pride that too thin”, he said standing up, “well even fear has his fear”

Pavol could hear his own heart in his ears now. Afraid to move, afraid to speak, only listen. Spiders again, protection, pride, truth, balance, he tried to make of sense of it all only in the hopes of rejecting it.

Shifting back, Nasr wrung his wrist as he let his friend say his piece. " Protect...why must the defenders suffer" He spoke under his breath.
A drowsy voice added from further away. " You spoke the bitter truth....Now kid, heed his words and become the first to accept darkness"

Oh yuuma is awake, and what he just said was cringe and cheesy”, he said with a blank face, “well, I’m bringing them back and I’m making them finish the fight they started with a good result if not, well we’ve lived without them being alive for years, we can last years more”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus