Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Her ears twisted in different directions but she kept her vision ahead. " That I would hold Greed because I have everything" She took a step forward but kept her guard up. " That and I am better for the slaying even though you are capable"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Nah, just the first part”, he said appearing behind her, “no one really had everything”, he said then disappeared again and appeared on top of her head, “so you know what to do”

She looked up at him while letting her ears drop out of his way. " The best way to handle Greed is to ignore the temptation. Not easy for everyone" Looking back ahead she thought about everything and bared her teeth again.
" Jerk. The goal is not to take the diamond" A smile returned to her face. " It's ok my only hoard is books"

You got it”, he said smiling, “I’m glad you did. Not a lot of dragon said no to this diamond, I’m glad you were the one. You were one of us as soon as you agreed to Join so you don’t need the diamond”, he said landing on her head and feeling her fur, “now I can admire this form. It’s wonderful”

Kuroi's ears perked up and her tails flowed back and forth, revealing even more until she held a full fan. " Indeed, most dragons do favor jewels and gold." The fire left a glowing ring as she walked across the air towards the castle. " Which do you prefer, this form or the dragon?"

I’m not someone that wants to choose”, he said patting her head a little, “both are amazing. Well i thought it would take you a short time to figure out the test”

" It didn't take that long. Not every are that clever or bold to challenge me either" Her paws touched the stone now. The magic spread out through the castle. " In knowing my own limits, I see no use in showcasing them"

“Well ok, ok. Also, I need you to check on yuuma, not just his health, possession too”, he said, “I think he’s more than tired, something got to him. I promised his father to remove his curse and bring him back alive. Same with nasr. And I plan to do that”

" Alive?" She said as she walked down the halls. " I see...you bare quite the burden on your shoulders. I will check on them." The memory of how to get Nasr through his curse played in her mind. Yuuma was not intended for the power of a demon though.

Speaking of which”, he said bringing out his notebook, “since we are on the topic, their curse, explain it to me more. Why then. Is it really because of the demons”

She walked in silence for a few moments with that question. " Yes and no. Indeed it is the mark of the Greed but then shouldn't more be marked? Consider Eclipse for a moment, nervous, but you understood why" She paused and lifted her head, looking for something.

“I can of do and indont, I’ve been using them to destroy the towers, I need to heal them though and keep my past”, he said then looked towards where she was looking

" To protect your kin so I have heard." She smiled as she started walking again. " Be careful of using others, some may not like that"

Moonstone pillars stood like beacons in the room that she wandered through. A silent song with ancient dragon knowledge touched her ears. " That is what the mark is for, using others. Willed by the High Luminary himself, Greed has the branded the strongest that he knows of." A few tails wrapped around a crystal that she was gazing into now.

" Nasr does hold great power in him. Perhaps you wonder why he is holding back or even so afraid. Yuuma is a product of the city standards. His blood is so pure that he can physically step into the spirit realm if he so desired" She looked up at Shinigami to the best of ability. " The High Luminary fears them and longs for their power. For a perfect world to exist only the strongest can rule. The choice left by the curse is serve and live or refuse and die"

“I see”, he said writing down, “I’m not using them, it’s their own will. So it falls down to the high luminary. He destroys the name, luminaries were people both dark and light had esteemed respect for, now they are confused. Should we kill him or not, I don’t really know. But for now, help yuuma”

" Yes, I will help him as best I can." She turned away from the crystal to continue on. Her path was chosen for a reason.

" I see a few choices regarding the High Luminary. Your choice to challenge them has placed you as the spearpoint so the choice....is yours" The way she slid around the corner made her appear of liquid. Ahead was the library. " A new High Luminary must be chosen. You have already stolen a young boy. You and your friends may raise him in hopes that he will regain that respect or..."
She stopped just inside the doorway and looked towards an elegant bookshelf in the back. " Or you can place Nasr up there. You have made it clear that you do not wish to lead"

I have my own people to care baout”, he said closing the book, “the child will lead, nasr is a warrior and a warrior that will regret leading. Too much darkness in his heart. The best thing to do is let yuuma lead with the kid. Also, when you’re done with yuuma, come join me to find a way to remove their cure. I know asking greed is good but I need a plan b”

" Very well, the boy shall lead" She nodded then stepped further in. Some books and scrolls were so so ancient that certain areas were heavy with the musty scent.

She stopped before the elegant bookshelf and nosed at it till she found a certain book. Once she pulled it back a distinct clink was heard just before it moved.
The sound of pages flying around was the first thing to greet them in the darkness. This hidden section of the library was most haunted. Typical flying books and ghostly books were here but so was more. Shadows and glowing eyes could be seen darting about or hiding among the books. Clawed hands even reached out at them but she never flinched. Such evil rested here that a careless soul would never see life again.

" Now, Nasr is a loyal soul. Even after this hell is finished you may find that he will continue to aid you." She reached up to a book that had blood running from it's pages. It was bound in black leather and had a red dragon eye in the middle of it's cover. " The challenges of your kind are not forgotten. Never forget this and don't be afraid to let another know what is hurting you"

“I don’t understand but ok”, he said looking at the book, “nasr will grow up and move on, I will keep on living. You know the downside side of immortality right, humans just to live long enough. The world just feel like its one person .why do you need the book”

" He's hardly human but I do understand your point" She said in a solemn tone as she turned back around. Once out of the area, she sealed the place back up with her tails. " It's harsh watching friends and loved ones pass on. Ghosts...I love such magic for a reason"

Looking at the book, she smiled for what could be. " This book...contains ancient magical knowledge and dark secrets of the dark dragons. You could look if you wanted but I believe your 'warrior' could use this. After all he will..." She shook her head before returning to the hall.

“You know something don’t you”, he said looking down to her eyes, “well, I guess I will give nasr the book, well, the land around this castle is destroyed, keep it that way, my kind will be coming here to rebuild it after all. Then I will come join you here. For that to happen, I will need your parents to wake up, so on that note, how do we wake up your dad”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus