Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" So says the most powerful guy I know" He said with a smile. His eyes twitched to the right when something pale caught his attention. In an instant the smile faded. " I hope my hair is still black in reality" The dream responded as black bled from his roots to flow over the white hair and feathers.

Once the heart touched the ice, it lit in the familiar green flames. They spread out with a purpose to crawl up the dreadful walls. With the ice melting, the scorched body of Fear sank into the crimson soup.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ok, I’m going back now. I haven’t had a good sleep in a while, don’t make me come and fetch you out agagin if not I will make you babysit pavol”, he said grinning, “and white is beautiful in its own way”

" I think Fear will be running from me now. No bird-sitting for me" He grinned looking off to side. " Once my dreams are organized I will wake." He waved good bye as the light from the fires got bright.

Kuroi had been keeping tabs on them both, leaving once to work on the magic that changed for her for Shinigami's plan.
The dreams had affected Nasr, leaving a thin streak of white in his hair. She reached out to it curious to what happened.

“Don’t worry about it”, he said opening his eyes, “my hunch was right. Well, good thing I went to check on him don’t you say”, he asked looking at her, “I sense a change”

" Then it was Fear that did this to him" She isolated the white streak before stepping back. She had a smile as she looked at him.
" Yes, I did change. Will this work for you?" Her coat was fanned out across the floor now due to looking like a little kid.

“Good”, he said and began to pat her head, “i was looking for a way to thank you for everything including housing and I thought a pat on the head was good. But I couldn’t do it when you were in adult form you know”

" Is that all? Here I thought you had some grand plan all set up" She walked to the edge of a circle and sat down. " I haven't checked on Pavol since I did this."

" Afraid the kid will find you cute" Nasr said through a yawn. He stretched before sitting up like nothing happened.

“She is kind of cute though”, he said walking over to her and picked her up, “well this is more fun than her normal form isn’t it”

" Yeah, she is a cute kid." He stood up only to mildly rough up her hair. " I bet her other forms would be too cute. A kitsune pup? You would want to see her as a young dragon"

Kuroi sighed as she listened to them. She couldn't deny it was different and interesting being picked up. " Sounds like you two are thoroughly enjoying this.."

“Yeah we are”, he said then skewed nasr’s hadn away, “I asked her to take this form, I don’t plan on sharing. Anyway, little kuroi could help us”, he said then put her on his shoulders

" Not sharing?" He grinned as he watched Kuroi get shifted. " So, Mr.possessive, how is she going to help us?"

Kuroi rested her hands on Shinigami's shoulders as she looked about. Reverting her age certainly allowed for new experiences. Her thoughts trailed away from the main conversation. "If everyone could relive their lives...would it be better or worse?"

“Let’s see. We need to evacuate the place don’t we”, he said smiling, “maybe she can do something about that”

Refocusing on the present, she smiled. " Oh, cute little me? I'm sure I could manage it"

Nasr started to leave the area as he thought. " Little girl feigning injury or something? Nah, that sounds weak. Just leave something for me to create copies with"

“No more copies”, he said immediately, “none. Don’t worry about the rest. I will go to the grass with you and she will be in the other side to make sure nothing goes wrong”, he said

He looked over his shoulder with a scowl. " Your just afraid the demons will try to possess another."

" Let's get the others. Yuuma can sleep on our way to the city" Kuroi lifted a hand to open a portal that would take them to the others.

As to be expected, Yuuma was laying on his side sleeping. Pavol on the other hand was keeping himself occupied by weaving magic lights between the dragon's horns.

“Pavol, yuuma is not a toy”, he said walking through the portal, “also, we can’t leave him here all alone, he’s coming with us then”

The boy's tail flicked out as he jumped at the voice. " But-" He looked up to see another kid riding Shinigami's shoulders. " You stole another kid?" Tail folded as he stood up.

Kuroi chuckled while she rested her head on top his head. " I am Kuroi, silly boy"
Pavol frowned as he looked at her for awhile. " Your lying"

Nasr stepped around behind the kid and grabbed him. " No lie. It's her. Now we have two kids to watch" Kneeling down, he shook Yuuma's shoulder. " Time to go, sleepy. I will make sure you don't fall off your horse"

“Nah, kuroi can take us”, he said putting her down gently, “pavol was feeling jealous wasn’t he. He’s not the only child anymore”

" I'm not jealous!" Pavol stated as he approached Kuroi. His glare was met by her devious grin " You could have been another boy..."

Yuuma opened his eyes to the strange scene. " What's this about another boy..." He felt himself get pulled into an upright position.
Nasr laughed briefly. " Yeah, he's jealous. Only child with all the attention in the world finally has competition." He patted Yuuma on the shoulder before walking over to the little ones. "Look around kid, us guys outnumber her four to one"

“Yeah don’t say that again cause she over powers us 10 to 4” he said messing up with her hair, “ok everyone is awake, let’s give you all tour roles. Yuuma, you’re going wtih kuroi to the other tower behind us. No, make that nasr, pavol, me and yuuma will go to the green city and make the tower disappear. Any questions”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus