Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

She looked back at him unsure whether to glare or smile. She was not scared but the way she cast down her gaze suggested that she was perhaps shy. " Yes, I was a former god. Stripped of that role by my mother's demons. They did this by bringing me to this world before I was ready...you could say I was born too soon. For a god that puts us closer to a mortal"

The gems were returned to her pocket as she stepped into a room full of magical circles. In the stone rings glowing runes were carved. " I shall try to transform myself then. Nasr can rest on the altar in the middle. No harm will befall him"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok then, I leave him to you”, he said as he put nasr in the middle of the room and knelt beside him, “Hmm, can you help me check fear’s level on him. See if it goes out of control”

" I can. It's possible you may have to visit his dreams" She said walking to the other side of Nasr. The spirits swirled about as she lifted his hand to observe the gauntlet. After a few moments she placed it back down.

Now to reached towards the choker but was looking at Shinigami. " This.." Her finger was repelled by the haunting flames. Shrieking spirits poured from the skull and began to swarm around them.

I see, so only brothers can go in”, he said as his chain glowed. He drew his hand closer to the checker, “let’s see what we have here. Nase’s dreams, now that’s something to fear”

" You have seen more than your share of terrors there I see. They are sure to be worst now that he is bound to Fear" She watched as he reached out. A light appeared in the skulls eyes and looked over at Shinigami. The spirits flew through each of them, stealing what warmth they had.

Within the dream, Nasr seemed almost drunk on the terror that surrounded him. Sitting upon a massive skull, laughing uncontrollably while conducting a dance of smaller skulls. Should Shinigami join the dream, a bottomless pit of blood rested below Nasr. The walls were covered in bloodied blades and remains. What horrors remained hidden in such depths had yet to be seen.

“Well, wheres nasr”, he said flying up to meet him face to face, “the one I know won’t be here laughing this hard. You must be fear then”

The statement caused him to stop laughing. Leaning forward with a purpose, he looked up at his friend with a dark grin. Dark eyes turned bright green. " Now that I'm out you think you have to check up on every tiny detail? That's not very trusting."

He toyed with something in his hand for a bit before tossing it below. The sickening plink of it hitting the blood was louder than it should be. " Let us have our fun while we rest. "

“Trusting, I’m just here to make sure you were ok. But I see you’re losing it. The thing I saw when I met you in the forest”, he said as he looked around, “well, I came to see if fear woiuld try to take over your bfpody from the inside, I guess he isn’t wven trying”

" Hmph, I haven't lost it...not yet" He weaved his fingers together and hid his smile behind them. Eyes cold yet filled with a satisfied smile.

The blood was disturbed with a resounding gasp. " Not trying my tail feathers! He's getting smart!" Nasr stretched his wings to fly only to be grabbed by skeletal hands and bladed chains.

The faux Nasr leaned over with a bored look. " So...you finally broke free.."

The binds started to pull him back down. " Guess what, I was just enjoying the treat." The purple flames climbed the binds and burned them to ash, allowing the red raven to join his friend.

“So fake nasr”, he asked crackling his knuckles as rage’s aura filled them, “so you were trapped, what will you do without me”

Nasr shrugged with a half grin. " Just weakened. That blood magic is draining" As he stretched, the blood ran off his feathers.

Green, liquid, feathered wings sprouted from the faux Nasr's back. " Foolish to fight in my realm" He reached out towards Shinigami, having bladed chains bind him.
Fear stared Nasr down, pulling on the energies of both demons. " Your will, your fears are mine! I will see you kill him"

He looked at his friend, a vague memory from the book showing him how it could be done. " Sure, taking Rage's power would be worth it." His left arm dangled towards the blood, fingers shifting like a puppet master. As he leaned back he nodded towards Shinigami. This time he had a plan.

“Ok then, if so then what do you fear so much that you bind me”, he said as rage aura increased and began to take shape, “tail careful of what happened last time”, the auraformed nasr rage’s, “I git this from you brother, I think he would be proud. By the way”, he said then looked to real nasr, “why didn’t you tell me he was acting up again”

Fear smirked as he moved his fingers to himself. The chains responded by pulling tighter, cutting it a bit. " You don't know the answer? It doesn't matter, once Rage and I are in the same body...It's best if I show you" He opened his hand wide then closed it as though to crush something.

The fist was never made, just fingers burning with pain as they curved like claws. " What!?" His teeth showed as he fought an invisible force.

The transformed rage revealed Nasr's darker side. Head lifted in dominance and eyes filled with a cruel delight with his left hand stretched towards Fear. The glow of Rage's aura revealed tiny, crimson strings that connected their hands. " What is the point! You play that damn game all you want! I can control your body now!" More strings attached to the demon as he brought his right hand up.

Manipulating them right forced Fear to free Shinogami from the chains. The demon strained against the magic, glaring at Nasr. " How...can you do that?"

" Hmm...Well you were the one who took the clone" He looked over to his friend again. " I didn't get the chance to tell you. Passing out does that"

Ha, so I guess no mire clones then”, he said reaching stage two, “we are dealing with him so he never messes with us again. Go on rage”, at his command, the figure sent a huge blow at fear and brought him back with the threads and punched him again and repeated the process till it got twenty hits, “your turn”

" Well...no clones of us." He said watching the chaos. Once Rage had dealt his damage, Nasr shook his hands, forcing Fear to reveal it's true form. The dragon they had always known now let out it's shriek and flooded the area with spirits.

Proving his own mastery over nightmares, the puppet master made a show of the demon. It resembled a hanging dog as the Valra approached. " You see....I know you better than you think. I SERVED you, weaving nightmares, feeding on them!" A showy display with his arms and hands restored Fear to Nasr's shape and proved Drayce's point that he could be on stage.
Talons dug deep into the demon's neck as he lifted his head. " You fear losing control. Shinigami is right, Rage is easy and base but you..." He raised his free hand over the trembling demon. " You cast illusions to keep everyone guessing. You are many and yet one and that collective heart is now mine"

A deafening and terrible shriek froze the room as Nasr tore into Fear's chest, black blood glazing his scales. Innumerable screams joined the one, terror so great that his hair turned white. The heart he tore out and lifted was the full essence of fear. No two people would see the same terror as it mirrored their deepest and darkest fears.

Fear's body started to burn as it fell to the frozen pit. Above, Nasr almost looked insane as he stared at the heart, a grand feast that would turn him into the demon

“Drop the heart down nasr, I promised to return you free from the curse, not as a demon “, he said as the figure drew back to him, “ Fear isn’t something you have to give, it’s something you make people feel and when people feel fewe, someone always rises up to fight”

" Drop it?" He said turning around. " The demon is finally...in check.." In check and apart of him. He closed his eyes and tremored a bit, looking to be in pain.

He looked up at the heart once the pain had passed and thought of his friend's words. He couldn't just cast the power aside or all their work would be for naught. " Blasted curse" He hissed.

“Drop it. You know well consuming it gives him mire chances to attack you”, he said walking over to him , “oni understand how you feel, if the same thing happen to me, I except you to tell me the same thing. For now, give it to me and let’s drop it”

He listened to his own heartbeat as he wrestled with truth and desires. Whispers crept into his mind, taunting, tempting him to eat his prize. " You are right...and my own fears will drive me to foolish choices..." He wondered if he really would need to prevent Shinigami from becoming Rage. His power was unsurpassed, so he believed. Could that really be a risk?

A clear struggle was seen in his trembling arms as he offered the heart. " The demon will reform in time"

“Exactly what we need”, he said thanking the hear and dropped it, “a little fire won’t kill him”, he said then patted his head, “don’t try to be the most powerful, it will lead you down. Just be what you need to be”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus