Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

One of those times it was best to just let things unfold. He sat down in a chair and watched.
The pages of the book gently flipped until they held what he was looking for.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Ha good. People who’ll think the luminaries attacked them with some castle they caste away”, he said looking at the pages, “now to learn. By the way no demon’s powers on this mission”

Nasr stood again, claws to the table. " Well that is no fun. How fun it is to watch them squirm" A green shine ran across the claws disturbing the spirits within.

“Well, we are making them feel fear. We are not becoming them”, he said looking through the book, “if we use fear then one will rise up to fight it like we are now. They want to fear us, we will make them see the monster in themselves before we show them true fear”

" That is...true..." He said sliding down to lean on his hand. He looked displeased but couldn't deny they had been attacked plenty of times already. " A portal of light would be the perfect illusion then"

“Yep but our first goal is showing they’re being attacked by multiple elements. Well save that for later then”, he said, “now, let’s get the circle down and give each one a role”

Nodding, he got up to grab some some parchment only to have a bleeding book placed in his hands.

" If you want every element then you'll need more than circles. I trust you know how to work with that book" Kuroi stayed long enough for Nasr to look over the book and nod.

He turned back around to rest the book on it's spine. " She acts like a ghost...now what did she mean" A talon was run along his palm before he rested it over the pages.

“I don’t know, I will ask her later”, he said taking out his notebook, “kuroi, you mind joining us when you’re done with your teaching”

Kuroi's voice flowed through the books. " I can. The boy will be safe with Yuuma"

The book drank Nasr's blood as it fell on the pages. In contrast the pages quit bleeding but it unlocked. He lifted the band to allow it fall open.
At first it's pages were empty. He scowled as his eyes darted across the pages looking for something. " Where are-" Crimson swirled across the pages, bleeding through to create elegantly written words. " There! Now to...I only have so much time" It was amazing he didn't tear the pages with how quickly he flipped through them. Suddenly he stopped, his talon under a passage to explain what she meant.
" This is blood magic.... The illusion couldn't be more real with this. Using clones we could even get people to safety without the Luminaries knowing" He balled up his bleeding hand, eager to try it out.

“Go on, I know you want to try it”, he said sitting down on the table ready t see it happen, “spjust know I’m knocking you out if something bad happen”

" This will be grand." He said with a smirk. He brought his hand out to the side as he read more. Magic of the blood dragons, could he pull it off?
" Right...death is one thing but this is life....maybe you will be knocking me out after all" He looked at his friend as he opened his hand.
Drips of blood fell but it wasn't enough. He turned away from the book to drive the spirited claws through his hand. " Grrr...ah.." A red glowing energy danced around the blood when he removed the claws. Once it hit the ground the blood moved and slowly started to rise.

"Focus damnit!" He thought while the red energy crept up his own arm now. Teeth grit, one eye closed, he willed the blood to form into a clone of himself. He stared at it with a smug look for a few moments before his eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor. The red energy danced around him still as his clone looked at him confused. " That was painful"

“Ha”, he said then walked over to the clone, “so new nasr Huh”, he said then knocked it out, “come on, don’t expect me to let it go off with nasr passed out kuroi”

" First time is always rough" She appeared behind him just to close the book. Stepping around the clone now, she stretched her hand over it. It reverted to blood which she had return to Nasr. " He'll get used to it." The wound was healed as the last of the blood seeped in.

“Well, guess we are not using it tomorrow then”, he said opening his notebook and making copies of the circle, “we make the circle in the green city but first. We need to go there”

She chuckled as she crouched down by Nasr, checking that he didn't fray his own DNA. " Unless you wish to try the spell. It is tapping into the oldest magic of creation itself. Even a being of great power like you will struggle the first time"

Kuroi spoke softly when she placed two fingers on his forehead. "Should I share their forgotten origins?" A light appeared then sank into his head. " With me around you can get to both cities in a single day. Since I am no longer a god, cities beyond my sight you must travel to normally"

“We only need to go to one city”, he said then looked at her, “as dr trying it, I think I should leave it for nasr. Could you do me a favor and transform the the size of a child. Six is good enough”

She stood up now and looked at him. " Best you set out then. It will keep you boys moving forward. I will follow from the air"
Stepping back, she thought about the question. " I can but...would be best to summon a blood dragon for that. Are you planning on making that Luminary boy older?"

“No, just wanted to make you look younger for something”, he said walking over and picked up as nasr, “let’s take him in”

" Ah, I shall summon a blood dragon then." The child-like stance she took showed she was capable of playing the role. Such innocence within her smile hid the power she contained. " They can change one's race, age, gender, and do other strange things"

Her noble aire returned as she motioned for him to follow. " He will wake up before the day is done" She slid her hand into her pocket only to pull out gems that resembled deep rubies.

“Nah, I prefer the real thing”, he said following, “I know you can do it, you’re just too shy. Maybe too scared. Also you mentioned something about being a former god”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus