Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The Valra saw what his friend had done and nodded. " A demon to each city. Fun."
Kuroi reached up to fix her hair as ideas ran through her mind. " Nasr huh? ....I know just how to evacuate the city"

" Let me guess...going to pull on the 'evil' Valra hunting down the little kid..." His bored expression suddenly changed to an excited one. " Sounds great! The fools will never catch me!"

Yuuma spoke through a yawn. " Questions, yeah how are Pavol and I helping you?" Reaching up to scratch his head, his fingers got tangled in the weaving the boy left. " Huh? Who did this?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Who else”, he asked, “you’re both protecting me while I do the spell. You see...”, he said bringing out the notebook, “we are using a transparent portal. No one will see it unless we outline it, which I have prepared fo. I will set off the notes, absorb the mana I need. Perform the magic and we will watch the tower go down with us. We will be on top when it happens and nasr will come fetch us”

A tired smile accompanied the thumbs up Yuuma gave. " I'll ensure I don't fall asleep you."

Pavel's tail twitched as he thought over it carefully. Eyes burning with rebellion yet calmed by understanding. " Fine, fine we'll protect you but I want food later!"

Kuroi reached out to open a portal near Shinigami. " You've taught him to love food. Good luck. I'll give Nasr the details once we reach the other city" She turned around to open another portal behind the Valra and walked through.
He shrugged wondering what she meant and stepped backwards. " This will be the biggest firework yet"

“Wait, we doing it tomorrow, yuuma can’t even open his eyes yet. Wait till we have a plan b and c”, he said then looked at yuuma, “uyou don’t have to come if you’re too tired you know”

" I think she has a plan b" Nasr said as he turned to look into the portal. " Whoa..." Whatever he saw held his interest for some time.
Pavol ran over and grabbed the feathers attached to his belt and pulled. " What are you staring at? Let me see"
Reaching through the portal, he touched something then brought his arm back to dab crimson on the boy's arm. " No you don't" Sorrow was painted on Nasr's face as he turned back around.

" What do you mean-" Pavol's eyes got wide just before he wigged out. " Eww!! Why did you do that? Put it on my tail feathers next time!"
Kuroi returned just in time to see the show. " Nothing wrong with setting up a base. It will take time"

Ignoring the rabble, Yuuma layed back down. " I will be fine tomorrow...I apologize for this moment of weakness"

“Ok”, he said getting curious and walked over to the portal to take a look, “what’s so instresting, a girl, it has to be”

" Not any girls to win..." Nasr said stepping back to let him peek through the portal.

On the other side was a Valra home. A logical choice for him to hide at but it's floor and walls had been drenched with their blood. Scattered among the feathers was a grisly scene with evidence of a recent Luminary attack.

“Ok, I see what you meant”, he said walking away and brought out his notebook, “when, who and when again”, he said as he brought out his pen, “nasr tell me what you smell, kuroi, you’re next”

It was obvious what hit his nose the hardest but to get more info he stepped through the portal completely. After a few moments he returned. " Luminary for sure but there is the scent of death that is...different from what you saw. Old yet cold, sterile, artificial even...like something was embalmed or frozen"
His own words felt like razors. " A Luminary or two would have been killed against a Valra clan. Something is wrong" he crossed his arms now as he thought more about that.

Kuroi cleaned the blood off Pavol's arm before sitting down. " With how fresh the blood is they were murdered no more an hour ago. Two at most. Deeper in the house you will find massive clawmarks. Could be from the Valra but not when they are apart of the wall"

“So they got atttacked and all got killed”, he said, “we need to investigate some more. Forget the plan for now. Who’s in charge of that tower. We are going to have a long talk with them. Oh, we might kill them too”

" The death blow is mine!" Nasr growled while jabbing his thumb to his chest. The dominance remained in his stance and voice when he addressed the boy. " Pavol! Stay and keep your little mind safe or revel in what your kind has done...I know you hate Valra" He didn't give the boy time to answer as he faded through the portal once more.

The fire in his eyes burned into Pavol's memory. Such hatred radiated from him that the boy was at a loss on how to react. " I-I...well what did the Valra do to get themselves killed!?"

" They may have done nothing..." Kuroi headed to the portal now but stopped by Shinigami. " The one who rules that tower is a recluse. The last anyone knew she was an old friend to war and torture. Some believe her son rules now but it's difficult to say"

“Son, good, maybe a good fight this time”, he said as he walked through the portal, “nasr, remember the plan for the first time. Do that again”

He nodded while his eyes remained focused on what was before them. " You going to the one tower at a different one?"

Kuroi stepped through the portal before closing it. She left her coat behind so it wasn't dragging all over the place.

“The one for this city, anytime your ready. Also, permission to use fear is given”, he said cracking his knuckles, “of course, only one person”

" One person is good enough...let's go." He became as a shadow and turned back to take the others with him.

Similar to the first tower, they were greeted with a massive room. Something was different and Nasr could feel it as he rose from his own shadow. " We need to figure out how they were killed. Kuroi.." He turned to face her. " Find that Shulgir board and remove the black and white piece"

She nodded before looking around the room. The past of the Luminaries could be felt. They were not alone in the room. " You two will be gunning for the top then. Good luck"

“Luck, or destruction is the right world”, he said then walked over to nasr, “remember what I said you could do the first tower but changed my mind”, he said as rage’s aura began to escape, “you can do it, just dont die”

He took his were-raven form and fanned his wings. " This is revenge. I will not die" Darkness crept across the floor as he flew. A display of what burned in his heart. " No one harms my kin....or friends and gets away with it"

“Wait for me boy”, he said reaching from two and followed, “tell me what you smell nasr. Tell me if you sense them”

Remembering the last time they were in a tower, he slowed enough to keep his friend in his peripheral. " If we are not careful, this place will isolate us again." His head twitched when a scent different from the sterile environment hit his nose. " Not them but I do smell something"

“Then, let’s go to it”, he said , “maybe we could find some prisoners”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus