Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

As the beasts tore into him, he began to glow. The intensity grew until the light blasted them to the far ends of the room. A giant white peacock with feathers edged in gold scowled at him. " Death, there is no place for you beyond the gates of heaven" Feathers like razors flew from his outstretched wings. Each one lit in a burning light.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“Death, even heaven uses death to bring the people up”, he said dodging the feathers, “enough games, you’re due for punishment”, he said sending a lot of fire blasts at him

Crystal feathers flew from his tail, embedding into the floor to block the fire. The room sang with a shrill song just before beams of light rained down from the ceiling.
The Luminary chuckled at the site. " Fool boy. I wonder who will die first, you or that Valra?"

The strange sounds got louder now. Another battle and it sounded like the tower was being torn apart.

He absorbed the light, “he has a better chance of living than you. Weakling”, he said then flew over and punched his wall with enough of rage’s aura to melt it, “watch your neck”, he said as he reached stage 3

The bird smirked before fading melting into light. " I know how to kill Valra." Feathers shot from the walls like javelins from every direction. Attached to them were the invisible wires, tightly webbing the room. If he touched them his life energy would be drained.

The Luminary now stood before the door, in his normal form once more. In his hand a vial of blood. " You underestimate me boy." he pulled the cork and drank it. Seconds later light mingled with fire danced around him. What magic had they discovered?

“Well, considering how you fight, I say you’re weak”, he said reaching stage 4 then sat down, you’re going to die now”, magic circles appeared around him and blocked the feathers. Then more magic circles appeared, “I don’t even feel entertained”

" Because I am not trying" He smirked just before a pillar of fire engulfed him. As it spread, glowing red runes, similar to the marks on Drayce, crept across the floor to interfere with the circles. The floor cracked between the circles and the Luminary just before the flames filled the room.

A strange creature, part dragon, park peacock stood with pride. He was armored with scales over most of his body but his forelimbs and underside were soft. The bird wings were out of place to his draconic form.
Jumping to the side, his barbed tail pried open the door to reveal the second battle. Nasr, as a griffin, was sent flying into Shinigami's circles. An army of Valra and others marched in but they were cyborg in appearance.

With this new element in play, The luminary lashed out with his tail, hoping to run him through. His mind wild with the thrill of the Valra getting killed by his friend.

A magic circle appeared and caught nasr in mid air. It stop him from flying around and brought him down, “well now nasr, I though I said don’t die”, he said standing up, “well. Might as well help”, he said then snapped his fingers. The castle began to shake and chains of light formed from the walls and caught the cyborgs and took them to their kneels, “ I haven’t even began to sweat. I say, rage was a better fighter than you. Even this Valra can defeat you”

Nasr took his normal form once more as he walked over to his friend. He looked over himself and wiped off some blood. " Still alive, so I listened" A look of disgust showed when he looked at the Luminary. " What...in the great nightmares?"

The Drakar runes crept closer to them now. " I prefer to toy with my prey first." He looked over at Nasr with an evil grin. " Your torment has only begun." His head jerked back to his opponent, white lava spewed from his mouth to flood the room. With it blades of light rose to strike at the two.

Fire and light, two things the Valra hated. He vanished before the lava could reach him. Were-raven again, a sharp pain burned in his heart from his words. " Torment....I'll show you torment! What was it Pavol said? Fear drives one to Rage and Rage will drive them back to Fear?" He looked at Shinigami with a devious grin. " Hey! I want to play cat and mouse with guy. Care to join?"

“Oh cat and mouse, I was thinking more of cat and toy”, he said going into the air and formed two big pairs unde this opponent of hands that punched him up words, “pass”, he said then caught him with dark chains and swung him over to nasr

The Luminary radiated light to make the dark chains brittle. They shattered when he spread his wings. White flames filled the room as he roared, eager to take them down.

Flames lit Nasr's wings as he warped to the Luminaries head. " Damn it!!" Green fire erupted from the choker to give him his nightmare form and burn the tower away. A waking realm of nightmares, waiting for the fears, now greeted them.

A string of blood Nasr pulled from the dragon's forhead. " If you are to know terror then you must be weaker"The lack of Drakar blood forced the Luminary back to his true form. " Cursed Valra" As he fell, he reached out to strike with light but felt skeletal fingers wrap around him.
Nasr turned to toss the Luminary back to Shinigami. Bones tore at the fine clothing and a spirit shot through the elite's mind, paralyzing him for now. It returned to the Valra who smirked. " Got it...now the real fun begins"

“Oh you know it. Now rage”, he said snapping his fingers and rage took form in the form of a red lion, “you wanted to use him, he’s pretty mad about that”, he said as rage took a humanoid shape and formed a red lava spear and threw it at the luminary’s belly. At the end of the spear was a chain that went to shinigami’s hand, “pain remeber”

The pain of a wound created and seared shut at once snapped the Luminary out of his paralysis. Curling up, he yelled in agony. His hands burned as he attempted to pull the molten spear out.

" Now" Nasr said holding out his hand. " Death will abandon you until I say" The spirit fell when he opened his hand and landed in the black waters below. As the ripples spread, a new landscape took shape. It was funny how this nightmare took the shape of Nyctoria but something was different. The city was in chaos. Residents were rising up attacking one another and even storming the sunstone tower.

" Well isn't this cute...a self fulfilling prophecy. Shall we throw him to his nightmares?" A strong gust of wind blew him into a building. While he worked to shove himself off the wall, dark laughter danced through the howling wind. It was neither Rage or Fear

“Greed”, he said as he flew to nasr, “pull him up nasr, I promised him pain not death”, he said as rage went back into his body, “we can kill him with greed, for now, we need answers”

The winds were too much for Nasr's wings. He nodded in acknowledgment before sinking into the wall as a shadow. He flowed across the buildings and ground until he reached the Luminary. His strained laughter confused Nasr. " What's so funny" He hissed as he dragged the Luminary to the top of a building.

The peacock smirked at him while pointing to a massive tornado in the distance. " You know....nothing of demons....that...is Chaos"

Nasr lifted his head to watch the swirling mass. As first it looked like a normal tornado that split at the bottom. " Demon my-" His eyes widened as a face appeared in the cyclone. It looked at them then faded but now it was moving towards them. " There is a fourth demon!?" He grabbed the Luminary by the collar. " How many are there!?"

“Chaos, intruding, and it’s inside him”, he said, “leave this demon to me, I find it instresting. Go on, find a way to get us out of his reach”, he said as magic circle appeared on his hands, “tonardos run on earth don’t they”

" Mostly but make sure the earth is flat. Tornadoes can jump" Nasr pointed towards the dark clouds above. " If the earth vanishes the tornado will change. Water, fire, whatever. The power comes from air"

The Luminary still hung from his talons as he looked around. Such a pathetic being with one wound yet arrogance remained on his face as he bid the demon to grow.

“Ha that’s it”, he said then caught the luminary by the throat, “drain touch”, he said as a migic circle appeared on his arm and he began to drain the demon’s power from the luminary, “we just need to take away control, this demon is different, it is lee, what’s the world, stubborn. I hope”

Though he tried, the wound prevented the Luminary from escaping. Feeling his power drain filled him panic and pulled against the hold only to find Nasr's talons.
The demon howled with rage as it struggled to grow. With what power it held, Chaos hurled objects at them.

The Valra chuckled as he ducked, dodging a tree. " Can you feel that? We just found a well of power with these two"

“Lucky is I say”, he said to nasr and sent rage to tackle the demon. Rage exploded in fast speed and bounced on the demon, “tell me luminary, you see, if the demon leaves your body, you die so you lose two things while we, we keep gaining stuffs so tell me, why did you attack the Valra, has much demons are and what’s your next plan, then I will try to save you”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus