Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Marks were left in the wall as he kicked off them to pick up his speed. " I agree. Any living prisoners will aid our plan without question" The halls seemed to twist and turn, always taking them farther from the scent. A deep caw resonated in his throat as he tensed up. " Enough games!" He vanished through a wall, leaving a shadow portal for Shinigami to go through.

On the otherside the scent of blood, death, and disease filled Nasr's nose. Scavenger awakened, he clamped his beak shut as he looked around.
A multitude of Nyctorans from every element except dark were chained or caged. Some were dead while others were still alive yet in sad shape.

The true horror was the one he saw he saw on the back wall. A female of the light element, with a single antler-like horn. Arms and legs were black, dragon scales down her front, and a tail tipped with flowing hair. The pride and grace her kind held was now replaced with despair. What were the Luminaries doing with the rarest of the light elements and treating her so poorly. " Monsters.." he hissed looking at her wounds
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He went on to release them all, “the wind city was attacked, they might be from there”, he said then looked at them all, “they only want light to live. They’re getting desperate. Quickly get kuroi, we are getting them out of here. Forget the master, we will deal with him tomorrow”, he said to nasr then looked to the light element, “tell my your story”

" Careful, this feels...off" He vanished into the shadows to leave his friend with the captives.

Many were scared and a bit skeptical of why they were being released. The first to recognize the blessing for what it was resembled a Luminary. His peacock tail was brightly colored though and he had wolf ears. " Thank you.." he muttered before getting the others to see what was going on.

The light element looked up at the one who freed her. There were scales on her forehead too. For a time she seemed to look into his soul, searching for something. " I was trapped like prey." She straightened her leg to reveal marks of a toothed trap that once held her. No care was taken to tend the wound leaving it in sad shape. " These cities are not my home. I only reveal myself to those who are worthy"

“You revealed yourself to the wrong person and got captured. I wonder what you did to annoy them”, he said walking a safe distance from her, “we will get you tu soon. Be patient”

" No...they placed traps where I forage" She looked at the others who had gathered in one place now. " I am unaware of what I did to deserve this"

The darkness returned to the wall with Kuroi and Nasr stepping forth. He looked at the group before turning his head towards the dead. " I will be here a bit longer. Take them and go"

“Kuroi will take care of them and get their stories, there has to be a reasn for this”, he said as he walked to the wall, “at my signal take them away”, he said then punched the wall with rage’s aura breaking it and making a boom

Through the sound of the crumbling wall, a familiar metallic bang rang out. In that instant the blue eye returned to Nasr's mind. He stared at the hole in full alert as his feathers fluffed. " I think we are about to find out how the Valra were killed"

Kuroi reinforced the portal and prepared to get the prisoners out. " You two better return in one piece"

“The eye”, he said, “take them now kuroi, they will be here soon. Nasr will take us to another room. They would expect us to be running on foot”, he said going to nasr, “you know where right?”

She nodded at the group which was eager to leave. " We'll be gone. I'll take the Kirin too"

Nasr nodded but kept a sharp eye on the hole. " We are going to the top, where the weapon sits." He was remembering the first tower now. " The master of this tower may still find us. That is fine by me"

“I hope he does find us, then we can beat him”, he said, “or maybe come back later, no info first. Come back when done kuroi. Later then”, he said gathering darkness into his legs and began to float, “nasr”

Some of the captives jumped when Nasr spread his wings and cawed. A shrill note lingered in his voice, evidence of the demon he planned to use. The darkness swept the two away.

The top room was full of uncertainty and far too quiet for his liking. Despite the light, shadowy figures kept moving at the edge of their edge of their vision. If they looked the figure would not exist. " This place is perfect for Fear. Victims roam this tower" His feathers folded against an invisible string as he looked for the Luminary. Thousands more were strung about to trap them, all were invisible.

Ok then”, he said reaching stage. His body was covered in red marks, “I hate playing hide and seek so he comes out or I start destroying things”

" Then start destroying or wait for me to spook him out" Even with a beak, his smile was devious. Feathers were torn from his wings and floated in the air when he sank through the floor. A few rocked and were 'plucked' from the string by unseen hands only to be moved to another. A voice to Shinigami's left whispered. " Death snare"

Strange sounds could be heard throughout the tower. Then, talons tore at a wall somewhere nearby before a bright light appeared in the middle of the room. Once it faded, the Luminary was standing proud looking at the unwanted guest with cold eyes.

“Guess that’s him”, he said making a chain of rage’s aura which was burning and used it to attack him. His goal was to trap him.

Staying in the middle of the room, the Luminary stretched his arms out to the side. A barrier of light prevented the chains from trapping him. " So...I baited more than a Valra. How...interesting"

“ nasr, it’s clear he wants you so leave him to me”, he said walking forward, “what’s your name mister, youve been trailed and sentenced, your sentence is pain. I’ve been sent to do the bidding, thank you for making things easier and coming out. Now, tell me, what’s the name of the man I’m about to break”, he said as two katanas made from lava appeared on his hands

The Valra still had not returned yet. " When are they not looking for one of us?" A few more metallic bangs rang out.

His words were equally as effective as the Luminary looked down on him. " Oh, I see now. You are the one destroying the towers" He held a cold smile as more spirit strings closed around his foe. " I had better be careful then" He stated with arrogance.

With the twitch of his tail, the spirits strings closed around Shinigami. " I do wonder who will survive the longest? You and your blazing swords or..." A sinister chuckle preceded more strange noises. " Your Valra friend? Prey need not know the name of their hunter only their end"

“Well, you’re wrong about that. You see what’s the point of looking of the end of your hunter with cheap tricks like this”, he said as flames engulfed the room driving the spirits away. When the flames cleared out four demons of rage stood behind him, “when he’s faced far better. Sentence, pain by fire and ice. More likely fire. You want to say your name now, im not sure if your tongue will survive this night”

The luminary started laughing at the sight of the demons. " Who do you think freed the demon you now hold?" He turned a complete circle, tail brushing blood on the floor. Once complete the room sang with a familiar magic and his feathers changed to diamond. " The High Luminary, my brother, will be most pleased. I'll tell you my name only if I know who has become my brother's sacrifice"

“Call me death, that’s all I am to you anyway”, he said then released the monsters at him. They flew to him and clawed at him

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus