Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Chaos was tough to stop, being wind. With Rage it began to swirl with fire, a nasty roar that sounded more like an apocalypse.

" First...I will keep my word" The Luminary choke out. A few tail feathers were blown out and swirled away. " My name....is Ferrin."He glanced over at Nasr as though he still had one some great victory. " The Valra....they were bait....and you came...just like I wanted. I know you....sentimental fools"

Nasr's hair fluffed as this bird chuckled. He twitched for bit, trying to resist the urge to finish him off instantly. The look of arrogance drove him to the brink. Cold blades of fear struck deep into the Luminary's side, changing his song to one of pain. " Sentimental fools? Do you feel nothing for friends or family!? Kin even?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“They’ve been grown to forget those. Now I feel like you didn’t answer all my questions. How many demons are there and what’s your next move”, he said as his eyes began to glow, “and where’s greed. Answer them all or your nightmares will change this very moment”

"Yah!" Ferrin grabbed his side once Nasr removed his talons. Torture now turned on him, he considered his answers carefully. " There are...6 demons...that I know of" He trembled as he watched his clothing turn red. " Might be...more...my brother....knows Greed"

The pause gave Nasr time to think. His scavenger side showed again as he licked the blood off the blades. " Kuroi only knew of three. Why is that?"

Ferrin glared at the Valra for his vile nature. " Only three...are from Solarium" He looked back at 'Death' and observed him for a few moments. " My next move....has already been made" He said with a cruel smirk. " What you saw....these vile creatures....will be no more.....and Glira can do...nothing about it"

Ice filled Nasr's veins, paralyzing him both in body and mind. What had he just heard? Fear's shriek echoed in his mind as it fed off his own concerns.

“Well, it’s time to gather the troops then. Give me your army oh and I’m not asking.”, he said as a dark circle appeared around the luminary’s neck, your life is mine to say what happens to it, slave”, he said grinning, “very soon, I will have your demon too, Wait soon, I meant now”

" What!?" His eyes glowed with the fire from the approaching demon. From behind, Fear rose over Nasr who latched onto Ferrin's head. " You can't escape your fate...not after what you have done"

“Nasr, calm down. We are leaving soon”, he said letting Ferrin go, “if you kill him now then coming here would be useless, anyway, we have his demon”

The pain of not knowing the how his clan was fairing burned deep in his soul. His hand shifted back just before he raked his talons across the side of Ferrin's face. " Get out of my sight!" He growled as he turned around.

The Luminary was hunched over now, holding the right side of his face. " The monster listens...."

“I don’t have time for drama”, he said as rage came to his side with the wind demon, “tell me, what’s the next move. And nasr, tell her to get ready s bed and a portal. We are leaving soon”

He nodded then faded into darkness, leaving the so called 'pure' bird to what may come next.
Ferrin refused to look up, glaring at his opponent's feet. " The Valra....will be wiped out...that much is obvious" He tremored a bit sending crimson droplets to his knees. " Oh yes...Glira and... her subjects....have been sent to my brother...to avoid the slaughter. He will be ready for godhood soon"

“Since your my slave now, tell me. How does it feel”, he asked squatting down, “you betray us, you will die. Your speak of me to the luminaries, you will die, and you disobey me, you die. Your demon, will be taken care of soon. And glira, high time I called her isn’t it”

Hearing such words made him look up. The truth of Nasr's rage was revealed now as blood ran from the right eye socket. " A ruler a slave?" He scoffed. " The demons don't give you right to rule, boy. You are mutt of the elements. What purity is found in your light?" He reached up to his neck, wanting to remove the circle. " What does a mutt expect the beautiful Glira to do?"

He punched him breaking a tooth, “I see now, you refuse to admit it. The truth, glira didn’t tell you, you see, comepared to mine your light is, how should I say it, a cheap knockoff. Ask her herself, she was down stacked by her one light. If I’m just a mutt then why are you kneeling”, he said pointing down at his feet which were now kneeled on one kneel, “and why is it that you didn’t use as much light as glira, i see, you can’t. She is more connected to it than you are. So making you a slave was a waste after all”

Nasr returned in time to watch Ferrin spit a mouthful of blood. " Got on his bad side. Heh, are city Luminaries even worth saving?" He held a snide smile as he stepped to Shinigami's side. " Everything is set. She will open the portal when we are ready"

The Luminary remained silent, listening, watching. A secret burned in his mind as he touched his face. Light ran through a scratch then faded. The wound was perfectly healed. Through gritted teeth he mumbled "You will see why am kneeling...mutts"

Within seconds, wings of light stretched from his back to flip forward. Blinding light shattered the nightmare with the crack of thunder. The collar was shattered as proof of the power he hid. He had vanished but left his mark.

Nasr found himself on the ground with burning pain like acid coursing through his veins. Colorful spots that danced in his vision prevented him from seeing the damage.
Fear stood over him now as a horse. It's own liquid hide dripping onto the mangled Valra as it stared down Shinigami. " Immortality....is it worth this price?"

“I don’t answer”, he said watching around, “little fool, the mark is one that curses the heart. Try as you will, you started dying as soon as he began to escape. Nasr, we are leaving now”, he said picking him up, “I’m killing him if the curse doesn’t do it’s job”

" Or just let it kill him" A joyful voice said from behind. By a new portal stood Kuroi and a grinning Nasr? He raised his hand in a mach salute. " I know, I know no more clones but from everything the captives said I was not taking the chance" With a sheepish grin he pointed towards the ground.

As Fear returned to the real Nasr, Kuroi looked over the dying clone. " They need him yet this one is reckless enough to kill the Valra they need..." She looked up at Shinigami with all seriousness. " Green city or back to where you started?"

“Green city.”, he said dropping fake nasr, “he’s going to run there or his brother.”, he said as his body went back to normal but his eyes began to bleed, “also, kuroi, change the form of pavol and yuuma, we are expecting a guest. I will call her soon”

Before the clone could hit the ground, it was returned to blood and brought back to Nasr. " Oh great, we get to see her again..." He turned at Kuroi, looking more bored than anything else. " Turn them into cute animals I guess. She will never recognize them like that"

She opened two portals. One for the castle and one for the city. " It shall be easy to hide in that city. Make use of the plants there"

Who said anything about hiding, nasr. Leave a clone here”, he said walking towards them, “I didn’t have enough to fill me from that weaklin. Hopefully he will show his hidden talent next time and I can break him again. Now to the next person I need to break”, he said bringing out his notebook, “info please kuroi. And bind glira if she gets there before”

As Nasr worked to create a new clone, Kuroi recalled what the captives knew. " None of the captives are from the wind city. They are from this one or captured tribals" She placed her hands behind her back and started pacing.
"As you are aware, the one responsible does enjoy his tricks and sadistic pleasures. The most disturbing fact is his experiments with their blood." The new clone seemed to bug her now as she looked at it. "They said he sometimes rambled about creating a new body for his god."

“Greed wants a human body? Well leave those for later, I want info on the tower in the wind city. You can come with me if you want”, he said walking to the tower, “first, I need to see the valras there”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus