Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Hearing that, Nasr was quick to take the lead. " I can get you to the Valra. I may not know the city but I know where we like to live" He motioned for them to follow as he turned down a path that led towards the jungle.

" The tower in the wind city, as you know, sits in the clouds." Kuroi started as she followed. Her small form making it easier to dodge things and weave through areas. " It has been silent since Rage's attack so it should be simple to destroy"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He picked up kuroi and put her on his shoulders, “nasr thank you. Kuroi, you’re always useful. Now, I need you to give me a link to your head. I think you already did, did you”

A smile showed as she rested her head on his. " No, I didn't. Wait till we reach the Valra. The millenia worth of memories I have may knock you out for a time"

Nasr seemed to dance through the jungle. Up in the trees then weaving through the giant roots and back again. It grew so dark that one would question the time if not for a stray beam of light. The sweet air eventually filled with the scent of mosses, mold, and decay. Dry land became soft, treacherous and even turned into poisonous swamps.
The roots and dead branches poking from the festering waters provided ample opportunity for Nasr to show his agility. He lept from one point to the next with great ease towards the looming darkness ahead. " Do not touch the water. I will be fine but you two will get very ill perhaps even die"

“Ha, so that’s why they haven’t been attacked”, he said, “kuroi, I just need to be able to talk to you through the link. You can keep your memories”, he said to her

He shrugged as he turned on a point. " I hope. It's just ahead" He continued into the darkness towards the hidden mansion.

" A partial link, of course" Kuroi closed her eyes for a moment. A crescent moon glowed on her forhead. A second appeared on Shinigami's head until the link was made then faded away.

“Hmm, does it work”, he asked her with the link, “also if you hear something you shouldn’t, well it’s your fault for listening to it in the first place”, he said flying to catch up to nasr, “how’s the range”

"Same goes for you" She thought as she looked around. "This will be very helpful"

Nasr landed on a mossy branch before looking back. " It looks ok" He looked back ahead to the place. If not for the lights through the windows it would be easy to miss. Vines, mosses, even roots seemed to create the very structure of the house.
Wanting to waste no time, he jumped down and ran towards the door.

“It’s a trap isn’t it”, he said flying to him, “ Wait, dont go in yet, it might be a trap.”

He was swept aside by the shadows to place him before a window. " No harm in taking a peek then" He said as he looked through the window. It looked empty for the moment.

“Let’s see”, he said shining some light inside, “well, let’s see if they are still there. They might have gone to safety”

" If they did flee they are not hiding as ravens. They would be watching us from the trees" He followed the path of the light until something caught his interest. " Over there, on the right. Something is just behind the stairs" Something small and red was flipping around on the floor. Flashes of white sometimes showed through the red.

“Ok”, he said using the light to point at the direction, “what’s is”

" Hard to tell...hang on" Nasr vanished from his side only to appear in the light. He looked around as he crept forward towards the red and white object. It was too quiet in the house.

Now next to it, his heart nearly stopped. " Oh no..." Reaching down he picked up a blood stained, white raven with a jagged beak. Another Valra. " It's ok...your safe now" As he stroked the raven he looked towards the window with worry

“Let’s go in”, he said walking inside, “white raven. What’s does that mean nasr, theywere already attacked”

Slowly he stood, running his finger along the beak. " Yeah but this one is still alive.." He looked up the stairs, heart pounding for too many reasons. " So there must be others who survived"

The raven flipped it's head about and tried to flap it's injured wings when he placed a foot on the stairs. Not wanting the Valra to hurt itself more, he pinned it's wings down. " I guess the threat is still here too"

“Then we will go look for them”, he said putting kuroi down, “let’s go”

He turned to hand Kuroi the white Valra. " Heal this one, please."

She nodded as she cradled the bird in her arms. " We will join you when we can"

Satisfied, Nasr headed up the stairs. It was dark enough that he conjured dark fire to light the way. Dancing shadows revealed the location of other Valra that lie dead in the halls. Then loud cawing and the sound of a struggle erupted in the back. " There.." He said breaking into a sprint

He began to run along. Darkness flowed with him as he ran, “don’t kill them, we need info. Then you can punish them”

" Tch" His claws twitched as he changed his form to the were-raven. His blood burned with the desire for revenge and grew stronger with each step.

After turning a corner they would only run two thirds of the hall before a Valra was thrown through a door before them. What greeted Nasr when he looked into the room was a bitter memory. A digital blue eye stared them down as another Valra stepped forward. Behind this abomination was something else, a Drakar maybe choking another Valra.

" Why aren't they using their magic?" He thought as he lunged at the corrupted Valra. Darkness lashed out in the form of ravens but something was wrong. This...thing was stealing the magic.
Feeling his powers fade away, Nasr resorted to his claws. Latching tightly to the mask that replaced their faces with the massive eye, he tried to pry it off. This one was connected well.

He moved in fast speed and landed on the wall beside the drakar. With swift moves he kicked the drakar’s face and released the Valra.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus