Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Ok, ok...you still have that silver right?" He said brushing stray feathers off his arms. Once calmed enough to appear normal again, he pulled out all three of his flutes and placed them on a nearby table. Each one was a different length with the black on being the longest.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Those things. So you got rid of the skulls. They would feel like dead men..", he said stoping to reload something, "the dead men's song or the dead men's tales. That's how we will kidnap them all. But we will be making a few tweaks", he said turning to form three then four and stood up. He walked over to the glass and drew a symbol on it. The glass glowed then transformed into a board. He began to draw on the board a magic circle that turned black when he was done, "Nasr memorize this spell. We are using it to capture their supply"

He turned the black flute to reveal the raven's head at it's end. " No, it is still there but..." With a smirk he flicked the beak. It rang with the sound of metal. " It was never real. Anyway, Dead man's song? Your asking for trouble with that one but I can pull it off"

As he picked up the flute best suited for the song, he noticed something change in his peripheral. Nasr turned to watch Shinigami draw on the board. A purple light showed in his eyes as he looked over every detail. The dream form peering through to lock in the spell.

Use this to show them a story of them being in one spot as if they were kidnaped together", he said passing the glass to Nasr, "I put it on glass for a reason, once your done with it, break it", he said then went back to his chair and began to read, "kuroi, could you please watch him. The spell needs evil aura to work. Something he has to produce from his own body. Do me a favor and please watch him", he said to her through the link

" Sounds like fun." He turned and placed the glass on the table next to the other flutes. The one flute spun in his fingers before he held it still and played. A rather charming tune with darker tones that would only grow more haunting with the evil aura.

Kuroi's attention shifted towards Nasr. He seemed ok so far but knew his desire for revenge would see him take the bait. "Tell him that and you shall not be disappointed" She could feel his malice grow once more with the thought of capture. It was not enough, and his darkness began to turn to what was needed.

" Nasr please don't play that here expect ally while the valras are still celebrating. Also, that spell will feed off you. Like fear but worse, yourself. If you let it then you will possibly be more gone than your targets", he said then went on to clean his ears, "and kuroi has sensitive ears remember. Also I'm calling Tobi in a bit so if they see any flying object around tell them to call me"

Lowering the flute, he chuckled. " Here I thought I could fine tune it. Weren't you the one who said it needed a few tweaks?" Though he didn't show it, he took heed of the warning given as his collected the flutes and slid them back into their cases. "Worse than Fear? That's a night terror if I ever heard of one" He thought while picking up the glass.

With magic that dangerous, Kuroi knew she may have to take drastic measures. Still there was something that she saw, felt even, that told her there was a reason he was reluctant to show his power. Fear was irrelevant. " While we wait for Tobi, look in that box" She motioned towards a jeweled, onyx chest sitting on one of the book shelves.

He walked over and traded the glass for the box. It was opened just a crack and he peeked inside. " Rest by playing with magic? What do you two expect to see from me? I have been dreaming of this opportunity for years" The box was closed as he leaned against the shelves.

" Yes" She nodded. " But he senses it, I sense it, you are different from the other Valra. More than the music but why?" Silence filled the room now. While she watched Nasr, he seemed more curious with what Shinigami was doing.

Easy, the difference is that he's been with us", he said closing the book and smiled, "oh I forgot to explain the tweaks. I need you to put them in an illusion prison and make it feel like they were kidnap. First make them sleep and let them wake up together. If you want to make them feel fear then ok, if they kill each other in an illusion the real deal won't die. Also if you can use this as an opportunity to reveal the truth to them then do so", he said then looked at kuroi, "I feel like going through your secrets now for some reason. So what's with the box", he said drawing a box figure on the air and it disappeared

"They will not die in the illusion...that is a true illusion which means I must prevent them from dreaming" He muttered while tapping the top of the box. Finally he lifted his head. " Got it! I doubt the Luminaries will listen to the truth but I know their slaves will"

Kuroi flipped her ears back when Shinigami mentioned going through her secrets. The box was of little concern but how many did he intend to dig up? " A key or door, if you prefer, is in that box" Her ears perked back up as she looked up at the Valra. " Nasr, I wanted you to look inside for a reason. If you would please show him"

" You sneaky little-" He clutched the box tightly as he stepped closer, a devious light dancing in his eyes. Once in the middle of the room, he opened it up and shoved his arm inside the small box. What he pulled out swallowed every fragment light. The darkness was alive and held a weight that would crush any who did not bear the element. The box could be heard clattering to the ground as something sloshed out of it and crawled around.

Hmm you really had that in the same house as pavol", he asked looking at kuroi, "well anyway Nasr I don't see how that will help you but if you do then use it. And remember, the spell puts them in a state of sleep and wake. Only their mind moves", he said opening the book and started reading again, "oh put a spell on pavol. Protection spell, then tell him it's an enslavemebt spell. You will understand later"

The darkness scattered, flying off in a swarm of birds. Nasr was missing but a strange, black, living liquid crept around. Kuroi slammed on her paw on it and it writhed beneath. " It's the scource of the dark element" As disturbing as the liquid was, she ate it and it filled her with power.

From within the box Nasr laughed. " You have no idea what all is in here. She even has-" A paw knocked the box across the room. " Get out of there..." She glared into the box. A shadow flowed out to side of the box and took shape to reveal the Valra sitting on the ground. He held a cheesy grin as he roughed up her fur. " It is useful in many ways. Just wait till she unleashes what she has chained in there"

Ears pinned once more as she retreated behind Shinigami's throne. " I can give a different box to Pavol if I must. Anyway..." She focused on Nasr to get his attention.
It wasn't needed as the plan had already piqued his interest. " Protect the boy then tell him he's enslaved? Sounds fun but you know we are never going to hear the end of it" He said closing the box.

Just block your ears with wax when he complains", he said finishing the book, "she really isn't letting me get near them. Ok I've learnt three things now so let's exercise my body a bit", he said standing up and stretched his body, "I'm going to the library as quickly as I can before she stops me. Sounds fun so spirit, I forgot your name, give me the books in the stack as she chase me please so yeah bye", he said then ran out te door. He disappeared as soon as he got out the room

" He's fast" He said staring out the door. Overhead a scaled tail brushed his hair as Kuroi ran out the hall after Shinigami. As a dragon she was sure to catch up and even overtake him. " Hey! Wait up!" Nasr yelled and took his raven form to follow.
Averin grabbed the stack of books before flying out. As a spirit he was able to catch up easily.

He appeared on the hall on the way to the liabray, "averin pass me a book please", he said as a portal appeared in front of him. Oh I would like the one on flame alchemy if you don't mind"

Books rearranged in mid air before one in a reddish leather cover was handed to him. " Here you go." The ghost said before stabilizing the pile of books. Behind them Nasr flew closer while Kuroi turned and walked through a wall.

Thank you very much", he said taking the book and jumpers into the portal that took him back to his starting point, "now do I lock them out. No, no fun in that", he said making a portal to the liabray and jumped in, "If I was kuroi, I would hide my secrets behind a door where I told everyone else not to go to"

With how rapidly he was moving, Averin was having a challenging time keeping up. Luckily Kuroi had given the ghost much practice. " I must warn you, my lady takes her secrets seriously. To find one before she is ready to share would be disastrous" He warned while setting the books down.

The library cold now and a few pages floated through the air. She had been here already. Whatever secrets she held in the library were removed.

The sound of stone moving and thunder caused the now isolated Nasr to revert to his normal form. The floor quivered beneath his feet as he looked around. What was going on?

I was just teasing. And I've learnt from my mom that sometimes, you should just let the ladies keep their secrets", he said reading the book, "oh since she's been here already let's say we go to her lab and do some practice. And if we're lucky, we could find some secrets. I can't wait, haven't played this much since they left", he said then leader a portal to the outside, "the valras. Averin, please tell me that was kuroi"

His enthusiasm left Averin a bit concerned for Shinigami's well being, although he did show some wisdom. " Dare I ask how you learned such a lesson?" He sorted through the books to gather only the alchemy related ones before following.

Before he could say more, the familiar sounds along with Shinigami's question made him chuckle. " Ah yes, that was Kuroi. Do you remember when you asked about staying here? My lady said she could change the castle to suit your needs" The ghost became partially visible as he lowered his head. " Since you are looking for her secrets, I believe you will find this place a labyrinth now."

Averin smiled as he looked over the books in his hand. He still knew where the lab was even with the change. " I daresay you will have plenty of fun now. I shall make a deal with you." He said floating along, opening a book to read. " I shall guide you towards the lab and tell you one of her secrets if you will do me a favor. It does concern her so do consider this carefully"

Oh yeah, I opened my moms jewelry box. Turns out it contained let's say.... Stuffs she didn't want me to find", he said finishing the book, "ok I will see to this deal then. But it I believe labyrinth to be annoying. Let's say I do this deal then so I can learn a new forbidden spell."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus