Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Shinigami (played by Great7)

Ok then. Tobi you know the drill", he said dropping the bag as Tobi possessed it and began to fly beside him. He walked through the porter and looked around, "hmm I wonder if kuroi will get turned to stone since she's immortal. Well we will see it when we get there", he said bringing put his notebook, "another experiment. Oh Yuuma isn't here so pavol stick with me. Nasr will want to move around which I will need him to do"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

It took Nasr putting his arm through the portal and pulling it back unharmed to get Pavol to step through. The darkness lingered on his tail a little longer. He ran his hands along the feathers to remove it while half jogging to catch up to Shinigami. " Why so many experiments?" Once the darkness was snuffed out he looked up with curiosity.

A raven burst from the portal next with Kuroi close behind. " He will guide us to a clan" She said gesturing towards the bird. It perched on a branch only to look back and caw.

And we found Nasr soulmate", he said jumping on the bag and sat on it. He got his balance then was threw off by Tobi, "son of a mad mother", he said standing up, "let's go. We aim to get back before tomorrow", he said then walked up to pavol and picked him up. He took him to the bag and put him on it, "don't move too much. He's not in an happy mood for some reason"

The raven cackled before flying off. A head count would say much. With a smile, Kuroi shook her head then began walking. " Your spirit has much attitude indeed"

Pavol looked cautiously at the bag while trying to contain his laughter. His stomach filled with feathers at the thought of being thrown. " Would he be happy if we played a game with him?" His tail partially hid the bag from view. " The adventure will be fun spirit. Maybe you'll find something cool."

Forget about that. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be here so act like he isn't", he said then gathered darkness to his legs and took off in the air. The bag followed, "wait do luminaries fly"

" oh, I get that" He said looking over the bag. A few trees passed by before he looked up with a smile. " Yeah, we can fly! We don't have wings in this realm so we limit flying to our fights."

Below Kuroi weaved through the trees. " It's because they must draw on their dream form to fly. It drains them quickly so they prefer to make the most of it by fighting with it too"

Why don't they transform to their dream forms. Oh they don't have enough mana.... I got it", he said bringing out his notebook an began to write down very quickly not minding where he was going, "and that's how you take over a nation", he said putting the book back to its place and acoided hitting a tree, "kuroi, after this, we have targets. Not one. This will be harder than the high luminary himself so if it doesn't work out then don't expect to beat him"

Ahead, the raven cackled as it weaved through the branches. Pavol grinned at the idea of having little mana. " We have lots of mana. This world drains it too fast if we use our dream forms without things done right. That's why we love the towers!" He reached up into the air and fanned his tail. " We built them so we can safely use our dream forms"

Kuroi cringed when she saw him run into the tree. A smile showed when she shook her head. " It helps to watch where your going" She stepped closer to make sure he was fine. " I see all of us will need to apart of this attack. Even Yuuma will have to fight. Don't worry about Nasr, he will show his full power in a deadly situation. Now what targets do you deem a bigger threat? The demons?"
Ahead the forest began to decay and the flora became scarce.

No the people", he said looking up to the forest, "we are there then. Ok pass out the mask then. Hasn't Nasr been a little too quiet"

" The people indeed..." She vanished into her thoughts as she prepared each mask with the antidotes she made. When his was ready, she held it out. " You already know the stakes. Time to create your own kingdoms"

The raven called out in protest, returning long enough to pluck some of her hair. It landed on a branch then changed it shape. There was Nasr holding the strands of hair in his fingers. " I have been quite cause I cannot speak in my raven form" He rubbed his fingers together until the strands of hair fell. " Anyway, we are not there yet, but very close" Bark was stripped from the branch when he jumped down.

He looked at the mask, "I'm not wearing that in front of people", he said with a blank face then brought out his face mask then wore it. It's was a normal black face mask made from fine wool, "ok let's go. Pavol you're walking", he said turning into his fourth four for a second and the bag disappeared. He changed back to normal and landed

She shrugged before pulling a couple vials off her coat. " Use these atleast. They will prevent even slight traces of poison from touching your lungs"
Nasr chuckled as he ran ahead. " A shame you are not a Valra."

The young Luminary pouted when the bag vanished. " How much farther do we need to go? I don't want to ruin my clothes!" He whined as he carefully stepped over rocks. To prevent ruining his pants, he pulled the legs up past his ankles.

" The pretty boy has spoken! You should have been born a Cotricikal." Nasr smirked as he faded away in to a grey-green mist. " What do you mean by that!" Pavol bolted ahead to track him down. " Tell me!"

" Hey! Don't run off Pavol!" Kuroi reached out to grab him and barely missed.

Pavol don't base your clothes above your own well being", he said taking the vials then used half them like he thought then looked at the other half, "experiment then", he said then drank them, "a running stomach should be the worst effect them.", he said then brought out his book, "he will love this recipe maybe he already has it", he said then put it back, "ok Nasr to my side now. Enough distractions", he said then wore the mask again, "those will ruin my style"

" Well...you're right. It won't kill you, thankfully" She ran her fingers through her hair before stepping closer to mist. Through it awaited the home of a Cotricikal tribe and perhaps a Valra tribe or two.
Kuroi put her own mask on now. " You have your own. That's what matters." The mask was pulled tight before she set foot into the area.

The boy followed Nasr's laughter. He looked back when he heard the comment. " But my clothes are-Oww!" Something cold and hard had interrupted his journey. Turning his gaze upwards revealed a statue of a longma that Nasr was lounging on. " Ha! I found you! Now tell me what you meant!"

Nasr look past the kid for a moment. " You can find your way through this? Well yeah...you can tripping through this mess" He stood on the back of the statue as he changed to his wereraven form. " I decided not to tell you, Pavol. You should know why said that"

" I was stuck in the tower! How would I know!? I demand you tell me now!" the boy lifted his arms when Nasr beat his wings to clear the mist. Grey was the landscape with statues, broken statues, and polished bones. Stones were strewn about to easily trip travelers. The sight alone froze Pavol in place.

" I don't take orders but...let's go back" The Valra said jumping down. Whatever was spoken to the kid got him to run back with all haste.
" Creepy! Why did you tell me? That's not right! Kuroi! Shinigami! He's being mean!" He ran behind Kuroi this Kuroi this time.
Nasr was laughing now. "Now you are going act like a little kid? Don't use 'I demand' next time"

He looked at both and picked pavol up and put him on his shoulder," any more fighting and I'm throwing both of you in the biggest hole I find", he said then threw him to the bones, "valras aren't the only one that can maintain themselves round dead bodies. Get used to it cause either way you will be surrounded by them", he said then kicked a stone out of his way, "you're not leaving now. And Nasr good job but not now. We don't want to make a scene. Lead the way please"

Pavol knocked a bone away with all haste before scrambling back to his feet. " But it's so unsightly...and gross"

Another rock was kicked aside as Nasr turned to face the cave. " Oh scary. Fun teaching the kid harsh lessons... but this way" A devious smirk showed while he led them towards the mountain ahead. Hidden among the crags was a cave entrance. The toxic mist clung to the ground, hiding a few more bones beneath.

" One way in and one way out. Any Luminary trap will be predictable here." He poked inside the darkness and listened. Though faint, he could hear the mixed voices of the clan.

Then let's make them scram", he said as dark mana began to form around him, "let's go", he said then stopped the mana, "luminaries will be attracted. Then I guess we are making friends again. Nasr be quiet and act like a bodyguard. Kuroi hide your form and pavol will be the lost child with memory loss", he said

With a nod, Kuroi hid herself within their shadows. Pavol looked up, appalled with what he heard. " Why must I have memory loss? That's so humiliating!"

" Because you luminaries are good at acting. Now show your elite training and play your part well before I really strip your memory" No malice was in Nasr's voice. He patted the scowling kids head before stepping behind Shinigami. Watching the Kerberol and other tough races in the city gave the Valra what he needed to play his part. He took a strong stance and a stoic expression. " The cave will open into a clean and fine town. Alchemists are everywhere but if you want authority, speak to a woman"

That's is something I don't want to do even if I gain immortality from it", he said then looked around, "find the best man with spirit kuroi. I don't care gender I need someone that knows and had the good stuff and someone that's good with arguing that I can learn from", he said with a wide grin on his face as he entered the town, "people really dig those masks", he said surprised

The town was bustling with activity today. Various alchemists sat at their stalls selling potions or ingredients. Other merchants were selling food, poison jewels, and various other things. To the right a few young girls broke out in a fight over a rare tailed male who was running away. This youth ran into one of the pillars supporting the cave only to turn and nearly plow into the group. " Where did you come from?" He noted the group appeared to be entirely of guys and cringed. "Stay away from those girls if you enjoy your freedom" He said stumbling over his feet.

To prevent suspicion, Kuroi spoke through the link. "Lucky for you Cotricikal can be very argumentative. Those girls are proof of that" While she reached out to locate a decent member, Pavol looked around with mouth wide open. The race had a structure different from what he knew in the cities.

A few noted Nasr and began to point him out. The extra attention made his feathers ruffle. " Playing guard will not last long...I'm surprised the tribal ones like the masks. I guess cause they are so close to a city"
Finally Kuroi spoke again. "The best alchemist is kept by the Matriarch. In the center of the city is a poison fountain with a large crystal floating over it. That's where you'll find him."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus