Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

His sudden actions had caught Nasr off guard, the caw of this form was most haunting and distorted. Soon the wisp flew out of his mouth. It hovered in the air for a bit before going over to Shinigami. " Alright....I will not eat...another wisp"

The dream form shattered off him as though it was a second skin but using it without certain conditions met left him weak. He rested his hand on his head as the world spun. " What of this guardian now?"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

“It’s a powerful being, maybe someone like me, that protects small creatures like wisps. Some protect fairies sns so one. If they are tiny and magical then they have a guardian that protects them. You can can them king or queens.”, he said letting go

" I will just stick to eating normal food and the dead then..." Slowly he tipped forward until he fell into the lake. Darkness started to rise off him as he floated along.

The wisps suddenly faded away. They felt a change of presence. In the distance, wings could be heard.

“Are you expecting someone”, he asked then Jumped into the water to hide, “I hear wings. Something tell me that it’s her”

Nasr rolled to his back and listened to the sound. " Those are not feathered wings. Must be Drayce. Before you ask, yes he knows I live out here. He just hates coming to the forest"

“Then he must be here to deliver”, he said letting only hi eyes and nose out of the water

He listened to the pattern that the wings created until Drayce was hovering overhead. The crimson marks on his wings looked like fire with the sunlight.
" You two look like your having fun. I think I'll pass"

Nasr raised a hand up towards him. " Afraid of ruining your beautiful hair? Just toss me a healing potion then you can leave the rest and return to city"

Drayce pulled out a vial full of a thick, crimson liquid. " You're short today" He dropped the vial before landing on the stones.
Nasr caught it with ease and quickly used his talon to pry the cork out.

" The red potions are for Nasr. Since he's a Valra, normal healing potions won't work for him" Drayce said as he set the supplies down. " Don't ask what the difference in ingredients are. Your stomach will be doing flips for hours"

The darkness quit rising off Nasr when he finished the potion. " They are not that vile"

" Only for you, buddy." He smiled before reaching down again to separate the green and red potions.

“Ok”, he said then raised his whole head above water, “smoke screens and an escape guy?”, he asked moving forward a little

Drayce shifted his hand and a moment later lifted what looked like a glass marble with smoke floating inside. " Kai will be waiting for you two when that tower starts turning into glitter. Oh and one more thing, Shinigami..."

He took to the air again just to grab Nasr by the shirt and lift him out the water. "H-hey! What the hell are you doing now?"

" At 5'8 you would assume he should be what...140, 170 pounds?"

Nasr was not going to put up with this again out of Drayce. He changed to a raven and pecked at his head a few times before landing on a distant tree. There he preened his feathers in defiance.

He looked at them confused with a tintin expression, “so, what’s it?”, he asked looking at the struggle, “also answer me a question. Do you think she wears a wig”

" He's actually around 60 maybe 70 pounds. Those bird bones are a great trick. He can stand on things that will break under others. Use him as bait to really mess up the rythym of your foes" He smirked at Nasr who was glaring daggers now. A loud complaint erupted from his beak before he returned to preening.

" Anyway.." Drayce continued as he looked down at Shinigami. " You think the Luminary wears a wig? I haven't been lucky enough to get that close to her." Slowly he lowered himself to the ground. "I always thought it was natural. The way it just flows over her shoulders...no wig is that perfect. Are they?" He looked puzzled as he though about that for a few moments. " If she does have a wig, Kai would love it"

“So is Kai a boy girl”, he asked with a tintin expression again, “no need to answer that. But that would mean Nasr going inside and I need him for an escape plan. If that woman’s brother will be there then there’s no way he won’t try to make him busy. And I don’t want that to happen so as soon as he gets me inside, he plants the bomb and if he doesn’t see any fireworks after 15 minutes. He comes to get me I don’t plan on fighting anyone”, he said the began to blow under the after making bubbles

Drayce nodded and half turned the to the city. " You're right. Her brother will keep Nasr busy...." His eyes were distant now, like he could see something they couldn't. " This is only the start of something MUCH greater for you two....stay alive....and don't say I didn't warn you about taking them both out"
He spread his wings but looked over at Nasr. " You heard him. Be careful of their snares" Dust scattered as he took to the air.

“See you tomorrow then. If not, then please do us a favor. You already know what it is”, hesaid coming out of the water. Only his head was wet, “thank you for you help”

He hovered long enough to look back. The fact that Shinigami was mostly dry caused him to look twice. Such was the strange nature of magic. " No worries. It will be true show stopper if you two manage to take them all down"

Nasr finally left the branch as Drayce flew away, only resuming his original form when he was next to the potions. " All of them? How many are out there?" He knew he wouldn't get the answer till later

“Well, let’s take half and keep half”, he said then reliazed something. He took half of his potions and half of the smoke screens and left the rest for Nasr, “lets rest”

He nodded in agreement as he grabbed a few potions and hid them with his flutes. The smokescreens didn't concern him though.

" Rest sounds good. I plan to do something that should help" He grabbed at a couple leather strings attached to feathers and pulled. On the other end of the strings was a black flute with a raven's head at the end. " I will go to a different spot if the music will bother you"

“No, the look alone is bothering me”, he said looking at it with surprise. He laid down gently o sleep, “do whatever you want”

He watched Shinigami for bit before climbing back into a tree. As he leaned back he started to play the flute. This one held powerful magic within it's sound. Within the soothing sound, good rest and energy was woven in. He was going to make sure they would wake more than ready to face the Luminaries.

In time he fell asleep to his song. Though even in his dreams he ran the plan through his head. "Place bomb....get Shinigami out safely"

He woke up one two hours before midnight and stood up and went and got his new cloak nasr’s dad prepared for him. He got the potions and put them in pockets made from dark energy, “wake up”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » To Find the Forbidden Secrets(2B Cntinued & mved )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus