Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hey all! I'm Amethystowl (Ame or Owl works best).

I've been rping for well over a decade at this point, but lately I've been struggling to find partners for some rp itches I've been needing to scratch. I'm primarily a fandom rper, though on occasion a good original rp will be my cup of tea. I'd like to think I'm a fairly laid back writer in most regards and love to discuss plots and character ideas. I'm open to quite a bit.

I'm an older college student and small business owner, so I'm not looking for a plethora of partners, but I'd like some long-term ones. I hope to get to know you guys soon!
Welcome to RPR, Amethystowl!

Hopefully you can find some compatible partners here! :) Any questions about the site so far?
Hey Ame, welcome to the site!

I hope you're settling into the site okay. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask as there are many helpful people are willing to give out answers.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots great RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello Ame! Welcome to RPR!

I hope that you will like it here. If you want to find Roleplay partners real quick, I suggest to post your ideas on the Looking For RP forum! I’m sure that you’ll catch someone interest!

Don’t hesitate to ask question to anyone who welcomed you! I’m sure that we will be glad to help :)

Have an amazing journey among us,

Jencey <3
Welcome aboard. I can definitely relate to your struggle. It is hard to find good writers sometimes. I'm sure you can find some good partners and groups on here.
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, and be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
a49676a059386a8af9d6d839f8daaeb3.png

Lswc9Br.png Bonjour, and welcome to RPR. I'm Mintelle, it's lovely to meet you, and I've been a member of this site since July 14th 2018. It's a wonderful community and I hope you find everything you're looking for here. There are some incredible members in this community who will make you feel right at home, and we have an amazing founder who puts so much love and time into making sure this site is beyond perfection. Trust me, you're going to love it here!

If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to consult the forums or reach out to a fellow RPR member for some assistance, we're all very friendly and happy to help. Wishing you all the best during your time here!

Stay safe, stay well,
Mintelle.
amethystowl Topic Starter

Oh goodness! Hi everyone! Thank you everyone who's welcomed me so far! I appreciate the very warm welcome! I don't have any questions yet, but I'll be sure to follow the advice so many of you have given me and seek out the answers if/when I do!

Thank you again all! I'm sure I'll be very comfortable here very soon!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here :star:
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus