Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Been here for years, but not really.

Hello, RPR!

I am Guide, and I'm very pleased to introduce myself for the first time in my 3 years of being here.

Yeah, kinda weird, but let me explain.

I made an account on RPRepository back in 2017, made one character, and then.. never touched it again. I was a little bit intimidated by this site, I suppose. Felt like a community I'd never really fit into, which is a dumb thing for me to say, seeing as I'm the one who has actively created these kinds of communities in my friend groups, Skype groups, Discord groups, whatever, throughout the years.

Anyway, I figured since I've decided to actually start using this site, I should start here.

Hello! It's very nice to meet you all. Everyone here seems friendly, and I hope to return that kindness with some exciting roleplays!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository.
Hello there! Welcome back!!

From my personal experience, this site is brimming with friendly, helpful, creative, and supportive individuals!!! It can always be intimidating joining a new place and be overwhelmed, but I'm glad you came back to the site. :) I'm sure you'll find a bunch of pals in no time.

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Hey!
Welcome back to RPR, glad that you decided to use it again. It’s completely normal to feel intimidated and I understand how you felt three years ago. I can assure you however that the community is super friendly!

You can start by the Looking for RP forum if you want to start a rp or join one. There’s a bunch of role players ready to start an amazing adventure!

Welcome back again to the website, and I hope that you will like it here!

Love, unicorns, and snowflakes,
Jencey <3
Guide Topic Starter

Thank you guys for the warm welcoming!

I did decide to put myself out there and started a forum post in Looking for RP. I'm hoping someone will bite, so we'll see!
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, and be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
hey, better late than never :). we're happy to have you here regardless.
Mipps

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here :star:

I did the same thing lol but it was more back in 2013 when I joined.
Happy super late welcome to RPR! XD
Guide Topic Starter

A very warm welcome, as expected. Thank you, everyone!

I hope to make some stories and some memories here. :)
Hello there and welcome back to the RPR family! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Been here for years, but not really.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus