Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"OI! I really loik yer hat, ya git!! GIMME IT!!!" The enormous Ork howled before barreling into Enterprise.
Sampaguita (played by AdoboKitty)

"Now now, you know better than to just barrel into somebody's home Gorgutz. How would you like it if I just violated you back like you're trying to do to my home?"

Sampaguita put her hands on her hips and quirked a brow up, not the least bit intimidated by the Orc.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Up at late hours, Rosaline answered the door after determining after a quick check that whoever it was on the other side wasn't out to harm. It might have left a mark in their minds, but well... any safety was better than none.

Short as she was, she took more than just a moment to look this literal giant up and down, and raised an eyebrow. "I've quite tailored word on the street that mages of any kind can find kinship and protection under my watch, but you aren't exactly what I'd expect. Oh, well. Mind the door, dear, and come on in."

"Now, what can The Flock do for you?"
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

As she stood in front the Hobgoblin's door, Rosaline would see a thin piece of wire slide in front of her before it placed itself around her neck. A veteran spymistress like herself would likely recognize what that was in the microsecond before it tightened around her; a Garrote.

"Hi~." The voice of the dreaded Red Scythe was heard as the Hobgoblin somehow appeared behind her getting ready to strangle her to death.

"You should have taken my offer of friendship when you had the chance, Spymaster."

"Now you're gonna die, ze~"
Willow Woodsbury (played anonymously)

The pets had been restless for awhile now. "Feed me! Feed me!" their tiny voices shouted. Needy little things, they were! When crowrats and pigeoncats proved not to be enough, the savage sorceress was forced to look for bigger game.

Little did she know, however, that game was coming to her. Dangerous game.

Every now and then, a benefactor most mysterious would send mercenaries, assassins, and others of their ilk to harass a particular Harrison, and while she considered sacrificing the librarian himself, the attention it would garner would be... most unwelcome, to say the least. A few bloodthirsty strays, on the other hand? Who would miss them?

The excited scurrying of legs signified what she was waiting for, and like a trap door, a secret entrance to the library swung open. A swarm of spiders dogpiled the most welcome guest.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Zoe ran up to the door after lefty opened it and saw Willow " Sorry if Lefty scared you a bit ma'am, he is actually really kind. Is there anything I can help you with ma'am? " Zoey said with a soft smile on her face before a crash came from one of the many hallways right before her uncle Gaston yelling that he was okay. Zoe sigh softly " Sorry if that spook you and welcome to the Robinson's household "
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

The sounds of locks being meticulously unlatched could be heard on the other side of a rather weighty looking barricade of a door. There was a moments pause before the handle was seen twisting sideways and the door itself pulled open to reveal a disheveled Lestrade sporting a rather confused expression.

Once the off-duty detective inspector noted that his unexpected visitor was a child, his countenance became more concerned, and he addressed the young lady with a paternal sense of responsibility.

"Is everything alright?" he inquired genially. Greg stepped aside some allowing Zoey entry should she need it. "Your parents about, by chance?"
Nails (played anonymously)

A string of swearing was heard inside as Nails launched herself out one of her house’s windows. No way she was dealing with a cop.
"Huh? Can I help you, Miss pointy-eared Lady?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber smiles softly as she opens the front door of her and his boyfriend/Husband's apartment when she saw Fumizuki " Hey there, are you lost or something? I know my family and you are not one of them, I can tell them apart and I have 99 family members!"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

There is a sense of urgency judging by the hurried sounds of someone hurdling down a narrow flight of stairs. The door to 221B carelessly flew open, disregarding the fact that someone may have been standing in its wake. Thankfully the young girl on the other side was narrowly missed by the commotion, and there stood a rather unkempt man, his head of curls in utter disarray as though he'd been maddeningly running his hands through them.

"What?" Sherlock inquired curtly. His tone suggested he may have been interrupted and couldn't be bothered by anything less than a matter of great importance.

And yet he hadn't granted the visitor much time to reply before he cut Amber off entirely. His look was, if anything, discerning. "You are not from around here. Wait. We've met before. I vaguely recall noting the smell of a dog. Secrets. You have them in spades, but you would be surprised how much no one would care if they knew them. You ought to trust in them -- whoever they are."

Sherlock's mania was obvious, but he somewhat maintained his furor for the sake of his guest. "If you aren't a client, I can't be bothered right now."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Cora opens the front door to her and joes apartment when she saw Holmes " Hi there do you need anything? Plus why do you look like a fictional character? "
Orgle (played anonymously)

A loud bang was heard from inside the dilapidated cottage Orgle lived in, followed by swearing before the door was slammed open. “Whadduya wan’? Ahm tryin’ t’ sleep!” The orc yelled, despite it being the middle of the day and being fully dressed. “Geddoff my prop-probber-probpert…. House!” And with that, the door was slammed shut with a shower of splinters.
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Accursed Greenskin! You dare to set foot on the holy ground of the Dark Angels!" Markuris charges forward. "Taste the wrath of the Sons of the Lion!"
Siobhan (played anonymously)

Staring up at the....whatever this was Shiv is more surprised on how it got down the stairs to their basement apartment than it's actual presence.

She looks over her shoulder and shouts into the house "Kee! did you order a Warforged or something!? I think the door is for you!"
Drew (played anonymously)

He calmly opens the door underwater "uh, why are you down 700 feet without an oxy tank? More importantly, why are you here?"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The Miqo'te blinked and let out a long, soft 'whoa'.

"Didn't think I'd see something like a Sahagin all the way out here, but here we are!" She cheerfully said, before spreading her arms wide. "Welcome to A'sraha's Clinic! From whooping cough to a freshly whooped ass, feel free to consult your doctor on all things needing fixing!"
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"Who's there? You better have a good reason to come knocking on my door at this hour!" He comes to the door shirtless and carrying a shotgun. "I swear, if it's another one of those hired goons from a rival clan, I'm gonna give them a lead face tattoo!" He stares in surprise. "It's a catgirl?"
Dalvin (played anonymously)

Sighed when he had to get up and answer the door, why couldn't someone else do it? Upon swinging the door open he made a face, "oh... why are you? Please leave!" Brushing long blond hair from his face while glancing the man over finding him without grace and flashy.
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

Zamma yawns cutely as she opens her apartment front door still wearing her bat onesie when she saw Dalvin " Hi there, I'm guessing your another vampire, right? You can come in if you want, just make sure you leave if Gills comes by. I know that it sounds rude, but I can explain why if its makes you feel better. "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus