Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Flux (played by GingerHades)

"Huuuuman?" Flux hissed to the best of its ability. It did not seem agitated.... rather, intrigued? Flux looked up at the woman with curiosity, wondering why she was standing before it. "...Hiiiii."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The beast smiled wide at the creature on his doorstep "Aren't you a fascinating one! How can I help you today my dear?" his tail doesn't stop swishing behind him casually. The weird and wonderful always interested him.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

Yawning, A'sraha swung her door open, hair messed up and unbrushed. The sun was high in the sky, yet the Miqo'te clearly had just woken up from slumber. Night shifts were something else, but a guest was a guest, and was supposed to be entertained when at the door.

"Oh, it's"-- She openly yawned, lacking for both in decorum and tact, but she guess the questing beast probably wouldn't mind, from their little interactions. Rubbing an eye and straining in the beams of sunlight, she smacked her lips. "--It's you. Did you come here for tea?"
X23 (played anonymously)

Normally, this was the moment when X23 leapt from her bed and sunk her claws into an unwelcomed visitor in the night.

However, just as she was about to launch herself at A'sraha, the young woman froze, almost in mid air, eyes wide with curiosity.

"Una gata..." She whispered to herself and went into a crouch at the edge of her bed, hands on her knees, eyes peering over her hands to watch Miqo'te and see what she'd do.
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

Hayato would walk down the stairs and open the door, still wearing his Evangelion pajamas as he rubs his tired eyes."Come on... it's way too early-" He looks up at the woman in front of him with a confused look on his face. "Do I.. know you?" He asks them, puzzled. "Mom? Is this one of your friends?" He calls up to his mother, running back up the stairs.
Dark creeks open the door, "Are you lost you don't look like anyone I know... but you should get going... I'm sure your parents or guardians are looking for you." Dark shuts the door gently, "Void did you do this?" "no" "alright..."
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex yawned as he had just opened the door. "Oh.... A child and a phantom." He mumbled. "I'm probably gonna regret this but come in. Just for the day then out the next okay?" Alex said as he let's them, rubbing one eye since the other was holding the door.
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

Hari opened the door and stared at Alex. Oh… maybe just another worshipper, he thought.

“Come inside,” he opened the door wider. “Coffee, tea or syrup?”
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

A reluctant sigh escaped Erin as he looked at the person infront of him. Though he wasn't a huge fan of angels, the helper of death figured he could at least listen to what excuse someone had to be knocking at his door.

"What is it? I'm a bit busy at the moment?"
"You Erin," Tony asks smuggly. "A mutual connection of ours says you need help with a job. One ya need done discretely so to speak..."
Lock the door and call the police!
"Shelley! What's wrong?"
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Um Sri, is there something you need or are you just lost? I do I need to call for protection? "
Sam Winchester (played anonymously)

"Not sure who you are or how you got here, but you better be glad it was me and not my brother that found you," Sam says with a hint of uncertainty in his tone.

"Whatever you need, it can't be that important that you'd stoop so low as a rundown motel looking for it unless you have a reason for being here specifically. If that's the case, you probably better start talking."
Black Hound (played anonymously)

I'm looking for the ball. Where's the ball?? Throw the ball, go-on. Throw the ball!
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

A harsh, sudden screech of an interrupted musician could be heard behind the door of 221 B. The abused violin then was placed atop a table covered with discarded checks, files, snippets, clippings, and tidbits of what looked to be an unkempt archive of research.

Sherlock Holmes made his way to the door by traversing the steps eagerly as though hoping the individual on the other side could bring him the discord he so desperately sought during these untoward downtimes.

Once opened, he noted the hound instantly and the fact that it was searching for something. Vehemently. Sherlock knew this was going to be the easiest case of his career.

He stepped back inside momentarily only to return with a bright, yellow tennis ball in hand. "I'm assuming this is what you seek?"

And with that he chucked the ball along the sidewalk, watching appreciatively to see what his newly found canine friend might do. The great detective has always had a fondness for dogs...
Ziktia (played anonymously)

Ziktia felt the approach of a man of two countless eyes with a palace full of strings and logic. A mind like hers, hammered into a perfect tool, unlike her in that the tool was also the master, a hammer striking itself into shape. So strange, so beautiful! She drops leaves into very busy water, sorry for distracting it, but it smiled back at her and busied itself with the leaves instead, helping them to sing smells into the air.

The door rang in its clumpy way and she skipped past the rows of seats where all of the friends she had fixed sat with their new spines and healthy leaves, words crisp and not running away or hiding. As always, an open hand let Book leap to it, having known just where to nudge its siblings aside for Ziktia to take it with her when she would next need it. Master was much better at talking to Book than to her. She pulled on one of her good outfits, the image of a furless woman of her own dimensions, mostly, enough to look like she might belong to the kind of the visitor. The door opened when she pulled on it, like it usually did, and she bared her teeth in her friendliest way at the one-who-sees-through.

"Mother and Father and Master aren't home right now, but I know you need to be given answers," the strange, unreadable, almost faerie-ish young woman says as she greets the great detective with a warm smile, "I have several in the pantry, very well behaved, other than the fifth one. You would like them. I know even though Master is not here, Master always has Master's guests for a meal, and sometimes a meal for Master's guests!"

"Come in come in!" Ziktia demands sweetly, her unseen tendril-like tails slowly reaching out, barely restrained from touching that delicious, magnificent mind, "Master says I must insist~"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I have a door now? Sweet! Did you bring this here?" Elliot squinted at the individual on the 'doorstep' that really should not have existed, given Elliot lacked a true home of their own. "Look uh... I appreciate the door and everything, but... what exactly do you want from me? Unless you're here to revel in my coolness, in which case go right ahead!"

Behind the bravado was a real sense of fear, however. This creature did not smell of demon, yet something about them was obscenely off. Not to mention the tentacles! Still, Elliot's preferred defence mechanism was to bluff and boast. Not that it ever really worked, but Elliot very much liked to save face until the very last minute.

Besides Elliot had been living in this location for a few days now and it was a pain to relocate. Not that they had anything to move along with them, but finding the perfect spot was so tricky!

"Just uh... don't revel for too long, okay? I uh..." Elliot paused awkwardly. "I sorta have stuff to do later. Yeah. Stuff. So uh... be quick with the revelry, alright?"
"What's buzzin', cousin?" Ollie knelt down to allow his eyes to meet with the fellow demon's. He doesn't know what could bring them so close to the Queen's Lair, but he wasn't complaining. "Aren't you a darling?"

Ollie did not find this visitor intimidating. It had something to do with the major difference in height. They were short enough to make for a bite-sized snack, which didn't sound like a bad idea to Ollie... He felt so weak in the Underworld. He felt sick. So sick, that he couldn't hunt. The famine had taken a dangerous toll on Ollie, leaving him as nothing but skin and bones. This visitor, approaching a cave that was crawling with demons much bigger than they were... they were just begging to die. Sure, they probably weren't enough for Ollie, but it was a far cry from nothing. Anything to keep him nourished for just a day longer. Anything.

But Ollie did not make his move straight away. Instead, he smiled warmly and stretched out his hand.

"Say, you seem quite full of yourself. Only a powerful demon would boast so proudly!" He chuckled, before his palm began to shiver uncontrollably. When the spasm had subsided, a sprout burst from his palm, and it bloomed into a pink oleander flower. "Surely, I don't want to invoke your wrath... Fancy a flower? Consider this a peace offering, from me to you!"

Ollie's expression was bright and happy... hiding nothing but malice.
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

There's a knock on the door, startling her son and waking him up. He begins to cry. She sighs. "Ugh you are SO difficult." She hands him his bottle and he quiets down.

She opens the door and her eyes widen. "Goodness, you're tall. Taller than the house maybe..." She is practically shouting so he can hear her. "Would you like something to eat? You don't look too well."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus