Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Drans (played by LostWanderer)

Hearing a knock at her door, she shifts into a more... humanoid. "How did you find this place?" Drans then sees the little kid, "Oh you brought another guest, please come on in." Drans smiles, it seems genuine... but forced as well.
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Wren raised an inquisitive eyebrow, staring at the... stranger at his doorstep. Surely there were a myriad of creations in the world, but Wren was just one man--he needed time to process every single new species he'd come across just like any other person, before calling out to someone inside the house.

"...Thrush! There's a kid at our doorstep. We expecting anyone?" And when answered by silence, he shrugged. "Sorry, this is private property. You gotta step off."
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

Lifting the tarp over the doorway Seykal flinches at the sight of the human. Cussing in his native tongue loudly to alert the rest of the family and reaching for his bow.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric sigh as he opens the door " Listen it's late and I have a meet- What the .. " the monster Hunter said in shock as he noticed Seykal " Oh Brother get in , I have a feeling that the government is after you "
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Joseph would come to the door of the abandoned saloon with one of his Colts aimed at Eric. "You're not welcome here. Calling dead people monsters, that just makes us all one. Go hunt something else, before I show you what a real man can do."
wyvern Hydra (played by starwolf)

“Hello sir do you need some help you look very cool looking indeed but you seem lost for sure but I can let you stay at my place with my brother!
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"Such a strange creature....I do not think I can allow you into my home..."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" What the ... Okay who are Emo kid "
(Lydia Aliprandi, In-law)

The dor opened and an elegant, haughty blonde woman looked at Ella with a momentarily disconcerted expresson. Which faded a heartbeat later, replaced by unmistakeable contempt. "... yes? Look, I'll spare you the trouble, we're not interested in lottery tickets, for charity auctions you must contact my husband's relatives on the --" she frowned, rolled her eyes and turned to call out at someone indoors: "Charles, what's the name of that leper colony where your cousin the Baroness works?" The answer came muffled, and blowing a hiss through her teeth, Lydia just slammed the door shut in the younger woman's face. Charles's family could do their own homeworks, thank you so much.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Hey ... There "Zoey's eyes winded in shock looking at Lydia. Right before she could speak again a loud bang from the living room with an " I'm okay " From her Uncle Gaston Zoey looked at Lydia with a calm and nervous look on her face " Excuse me one min Mrs. Aliprandi " Zoey quickly closed the door, 5 mins later Zoey voice calm thought the house speaker system " Atection all Robinsons, code oh whatever but an Aliprandi is on the property. Yes folks you heard me right an Aliprandi "
"Oh hey. Selling cookies? I'll have some of the regular chocolate and vanilla kind." Theo seems to think that she's a Girl Guide.
“Armored foe….Red will let you live…I don’t feel like calling for backup from Casters and Supporters at the moment.” And as such, Red closes her door, though, doesn’t exactly say he has to leave.
Giuseppina Morra (played by directly_dummie)

"The left cupboard. THE LEFT CUPBOARD! MAMMA GET YOUR KID!" The commands of a thick Italian shouted from behind the door before it was even opened. The door was cracked slightly revealing only her green eyes.
Her head whipping around to face inside "MAMMA! WHO ELSE DID YOU INVITE? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SMALL GATHERING." She stressed.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

It's always a surprise nowadays, opening the door. Even with an eye-hole, there would often be a surprise--why, someone tried to kill her once right at her own residence with a garotte, no less; it was almost as if the assassin had no respect, no initiative to even be creative. Nevertheless, that was neither here nor there, for the visitor on Rosaline's doorstep today was a built woman who definitely looked like her time was being wasted.

Raising her eyebrows, Rosaline asked, "Yes? What can I do for you?"
(Laudomia, 2nd gen)

"... yes, and for heaven's sake, Ornella, don't forget to warn the photographers that the summer line shooting will be moved to the afternoon, I absolutely can't sit out my niece Vanita's new jewelry collection in the morning-" As she left her posh flat, Laudomia was already giving instruction to her saintly personal secretary over the phone, while browsing the newest sketches for the pret-à-porter collection, and taking notes about that absolutely fabulous scarf motif she had thought about during breakfast--

-- so she didn't see Rosa until she very nearly ran into her. "Oh!! I'm so sorry, darling! There, let me help you!" Behind the green glasses, her eyes took in the newcomer with interest. Overall good fashion sense, it was so rare to meet a woman who knew how to dress in a way that made justice to her skin, eyes and hair color! But naturally there were some adjustments; like the corset that could benefit from actual yellow gold - and oh dear, was that *satin* on the sleeves, not silk? "I'm sorry, my personal assistant must have forgot to book your appointment, but! You are an outrageously lucky lady, I have just some minutes before I must get on my car. You're here for a fashion consulting, I give it?" She smiled reassuringly. "We've got a good base to work on, so it shouldn't take long! If you walk me to my car I can totally give you the tips you need to look absolutely stunning!"
"Why, hello there," Mixie looked taken aback, seeing some random woman approach her. One that kept babbling about fashion and clothes... "Wasn't expectin' a visitor. A fashion designer, hmmm? Ah, I see what it is! You're lookin' to do some modellin' on me, isn't it? Is it the extra arms? Lookin' for a challenge? Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone wanted to make some clothes for me, y'know!"

She beckoned Laudomia closer. "Please, do come in. Make me somethin' nice? Maybe you can stick around for dinner when you're done. Doesn't that sound lovely?"

It would most likely gonna be dinner for one if that happens... But hey, maybe if Mixie got some new clothes, perhaps this woman could walk away unscathed.
White Rabbit (played anonymously)

The ancient being slew the demon quickly, returning to his tea swiftly, leaving an Arid Rose on the body of the fallen. "There is no room for impurity within my citadel, may your soul rest in peace."
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

The sphinx watches the rabbits every movement, curious as to what it was doing here. "State your intention." She was not hostile in her demand, more a formality than anything else. Never once taking her eyes off him.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"MOTHERF--" Connor held back a long, loud swear in the middle of the night that would've woken up some of the neighbours, if not already. Yes, that was his partner in investigations, but that didn't mean he wasn't right used to her many, copious amount of eyes just yet. That, coupled with the first thing seen in the dark when he swung the door open made for quite the rude shock. Not her fault, not anyone's fault; he just needed to calm down.

"Amu. Amukhat, gods piss in my breakfast, what's going on?"
"Heeey, I remember you, doll!" Mixie stared upwards as Connor towered over her. Her lower hands clapped excitedly. "Weren't you that morsel who ever-so rudely rejected my offer to cuddle? I was just tryin' to be nice, y'know!"

The demon was most certainly lying about that last bit. Mixie's offer to cuddle was probably just a friendly way of saying 'Hey man, I'm gonna tear you apart and eat you like string cheese.'

"But! Now that you're here, I can only assume you've changed your mind? Lovely!" Mixie held out all her arms, like she was preparing for a hug. "C'mere! Bring it in!"

That grin was stretched wide and proud. She's never looked so smug.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus