Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

This was bad, this was going to be really bad, the moment Marc saw her upon the steps he felt an air of malevolence sweep past the halls, Rosa never approached in such a direct manner unless there was a matter of utmost urgency. She could certainly have invited herself in if she wanted however, Marc knew that guise of formality held some sort of news either bitter or grievous, he steeled himself for it with a deep breath and then a sign, before the door swung open, meeting her crimson oculars with his own steel blue, " Spymistress " a single utterance of greeting on his part, before he stood away from the door frame to allow her entry.
Brynjar (played anonymously)

Brynjar stares the man up and down, looking and sizing the human up, maybe he came for shelter, maybe he came to try and end him. Brynjar rarely saw imperials this far north, it could be a sign he needed to move his hut. He stood there, then asked the cub's soul if it trusted the man. It said that it smelt a faint bit of good in the man, barely there, but still aparent. Brynjar shifted to let the armored man into his hut.
"Mead's against the wall, help yourself to food over the fire, if you need a nap, don't snore."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Connor swung his door open to a rather unusual sight. To start off, he hadn't expected any visitors to come knocking at any hour at all, much less at one when the moon still hung high above the sky. Nevertheless, and despite better judgement, he answered the door to find the sight of a man significantly larger than he was, and built quite the way trees were.

"Yeah?" Undeterred, the hunter only tilted his head back to see the man's face better. "The **** can I do for you?"
Opens door, narrows eyes, mentally thinks to himself " Aww shit here we go again " for it were none other than Connor Stanfeld, the menace whose name was known in a thousand courts and whom was single cause of Marcus's recently acquired migraines. At first Marc simply closed the door on him, but half way walking through the corridor a sense of remorse or rather debt seized him and he returned to the door, issuing a deep sigh, before opening it for a second time" Alright Connor, tell me what you did this time.. ".
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

The massive doors to the dark vampire lord’s citadel opened slowly, allowing the old wolf entrance to the unhallowed sanctum of the undead dwarven warrior.

“So.. Legatus, was it?” Pwent loomed down at the man as he sat on his throne of skulls.

“Strange to see the likes o ye without an army at yer back. I presumed that ye were here to declare war.”

“Or perhaps ye’ve come to yer senses and are seeking an alliance? Hm? Hehehe..”
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

Zamma eyes widen in shock and horror looking at Pwent but had a soft and cute smile on her face. " Oh Hello there. Would you like to come in? It has been a while since I had a vamper like species visit " Zamma said trying her best to not show fear
Opening her door, Natalie sees Zamma. "Oh, hello there. You can come in if you want. I wasn't really expecting guests, but you're welcome to stay for a bit."
The Nothing (played anonymously)

The figure opens the door to his realm "Hmm, a pregnant human, stay a while, relax, enjoy your time, you're safe as you weren't chosen"
Flynn (played by Riik)

Activating the airlock door to their personal ship, Flynn steps into the threshold and glances toward the figure beyond with a curious grin. "He- woah... you're new..." Flynn's smile disappears, and they clutch their arms around their torso as if suddenly feeling cold. "Something about you gives me the creeps... I'm sorry, this is probably a first for me, but... whatever you want, you're not coming in. Uh... bye..."

Stepping back, Flynn hastily slams their palm into the airlock controls... then rushes into the cargo hold and closes the inner airlock just as swiftly, before making their way to the cockpit. They give the plushie on the co-pilot's seat an apologetic look before sitting at the station beside it. "Well little one, looks like we'll be getting our supplies from somewhere else. There's something real nope-tastic hanging around in this place."
Umarae (played anonymously)

"Yes! YES! I don't care what you want! Get in my house NOW!!" The snake woman coiled her serpent tail around the pink haired pretty thing and dragged Flynn inside her house- likely never to be seen again! Probably!
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

Ella opens the front door to see Umarae " Excuse me for one minute ma'am " Ella close the door and walked off " Mother, someone here for you!! "
IS-2 (played anonymously)

The tank opens the garage door to the hangar "Come to get some rest, I presume? zzzztz Come on in, there should be a fridge over by the plane, help yourself"
Arizona (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"How....did you fit in without destroying my door?....Well, come in."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

A sudden knock jars against the silence filling the little room where Maisi currently sits. The noise makes her jolt in response, unintentionally yanking her brush to the side and throwing a green line through an otherwise very blue sky.

The young artist simply stares at her marred painting for a moment, weariness dulling whatever outburst of frustration she might've loosed earlier in the week.

With a muted hum of begrudging acceptance she stands, tucking the treacherous brush behind one ear and dusting her hands on the thighs of her paint-smeared jeans.

"Coming," she calls to the entrance, making her way across the room to open the door. "Yes? Can I--?"

Her question dies in her throat as she stares at the ship girl in front of her, standing on her doorstep. What on earth...? Had she really gone that long without sleep or was it actually happening?

Maisi stares for a brief second before remembering her manners. "Oh--" she stifles a yawn behind one hand. "Sorry. Can I help you, ma'am?"

She's not sure how she could offer assistance to someone with that many guns, but "who are you and what are you doing here" sounds a bit rude.

"Er--are you lost? I'm no good with directions, but I'm pretty sure we're nowhere near a naval base..."
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

M walked to the door, expecting trouble, but to his surprise when he found a young woman at his doorstep, he took his hand of of his Masamune crafted katana.

"Miss, may I ask you why you are out here, in the cold? Never mind, come in, sit down, I'll get some tea for you."

M closed the door as she walked in, thinking to himself what type of tea she liked.
IB15 (played anonymously)

Of all the people to stumble upon the old clocktower that was her nest, Ibis was not expecting a swordsman. Still, meat was meat, and fortunately for her, the skintight, hardened forearms of the creature were adequate enough at defending against bladed strikes. Shortly after, the samurai found himself dragged into the depths of the darkness...
The Werelion (played anonymously)

There were no words, only a Lion's roar as Xochi flew out of her cave transformed into a manticore and savagely assaulted Ibis. What was this creature doing in her domain!? Nothing good more than likely and Lions like here were highly territorial. This would be settled with fangs and claws.
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

M had fended the Ibis off easily and returned to his house, hearing a roar come from outside, he checked it out, seeing a were lion, he threw it a steak, knowing it never assaulted him, so he let it go happily.
What was this? A fellow catlike shifter, perhaps seeking refuge from he deadly environment that was the underground? The werelion's looks said it all. While she was a fierce specimen - a fighter - even the strong grew weary sometimes, he knew that much. There would be no shame in accepting a warm meal and good company from a sympathetic stranger.
Geist (played by hexblading)

When Geist answered the door, he knew not what to expect. THere was a sense of foreboding that lingered in his veins, something that told him to stay still and not make a sound as the knocks grew louder, but something wanted to come in. They can't come in if the door doesn't open. So he opened it, and all at once, it hit Geist. He understood.

His eyes first widened in terror, before they squinted, focused. "...Ah. You are not a gentle person, are you?"

"The blood sings to you, siezing, calling to you to bathe in carnage in the moonlight. The taste of iron and flesh on your lips, ripping, tearing, spilling down your chin like warmth owed to a child. You will not find prey here, Bloodletter. I am sorry."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus