Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Sam Winchester (played anonymously)

Sam pulls open the door to room number 136. This time the brothers were staying at a rundown motel in the middle of nowhere. The lights that ran haphazardly down the corridor flickered ominously, and the only sound that could be heard was the rattling of a practically antiquated vending machine that contained items of questionable nutritive value.

"Uh," Sam examined the young girl quizzically. There wasn't any reason why she should be there which made the situation all the more suspicious. With Dean being out, however, Sam felt as though he could handle this with a bit more finesse than his incorrigible brother.

"I take it you're here for a reason. I mean, there wouldn't be any other excuse, right? Go ahead. What can I help you with?"
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Joseph wasn't expecting visitors, much less one in the supernatural field. He opened the door to the creaky grain mill and stared dead eyed at the stranger. "Mornin' lad, anything I can do for ye?"
Oarai PzKpfw. IV Ausf G. (played anonymously)

The hangar door opened, and the tank creaked. "Oh, freedom-- Ah-! Oh... sorry for the reaction... You look a bit... dead."

It briefly stopped moving. "Hm... I guess I shouldn't judge, considering I am a sentient tank... Ah, I've spent way to much time on this ship, thank for for opening the doors.

It rolled past the stranger, kicking up dust behind it.
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hmm. Has a human decided they could challenge me?…Hmm. Just a tank, I see. It will be of no use to me, then.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Aye, you're a strange lad ain't ye? No info? Jeez, get to werk on yeself!"
Siobhan (played anonymously)

"Oh hey....want to come in? We've got tea."

Kiran shouting in the background "Stop inviting random zombies into the house!"
Eisha Schade (played anonymously)

A stranger reeking of life - or blood, as it were - stumbled upon her little homeless nook. "Hey, listen," the vampire began, "I don't think it's a good idea if you stuck around. There's plenty of safer routes to take if you backtrack a little."
Dralt (played by Libertine)

"I presume you require explicit permission, Miss Schade? Please: come in. Allow me to tempt you with a drink."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Umm.....ok.....Look...office hours are 6:30am to 10pm, it's now...." He looks back at a clock in the hallway "2:30 in the morning, if you want something come back later..." He closes the door and locks it.

Down the hallway shouting "Shiv! there's zombies and vampires and all sorts of crazy coming to the house! what did you do!?"
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"A'ight, listen." Connor drew his arms around his chest, exhaling into a heavy sigh. "I really am trying to be nice, here. You're a decent guy, Red, and I'd hate to trade barbs with you because it's bloody tiresome. Tell me what you're here for in five words or less."
"Hmm, an interesting young man. Alright, hurry up and get in here. Please don't touch the statues"
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Do we know you? Can I ask you state your business." Who is this human? Can I eat him?
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*the girl waved smiling at you* “hello I’m sorry to bother you but can you give me a job to work?”
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I have no idea who you are….but you need to leave. Now.
Alizha blinked as she looked at the terrifying beauty standing on her front porch. The sound of birdsong was innocuous in the background as the powerful-seeming woman oozed charisma from every party of her body, her face expression, and her stance. Her mouth had a mocking smile and her eyes looked like she was ready to go to war. She smelled faintly of iron.

"Excuse me.... Officer? How may I help you?" The young lady asked hesitantly. It usually payed to be cautious if there was someone this with a deep-aura-feeling like this one standing on her porch.
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

Kt-tk tilted their head to one side and chittered thoughfully. Half of a question was spoken before they remembered to switch languages. Even so, the resulting speech wasn't easily understood. "Heh-o? Ish theh shonthin oo need? Oo dot ots of... shtuff. Shiny shtuff. Nodody ike that eveh dishits ne. Nayde oo kot the onk addesh?"

translated version
Kt-tk tilted their head to one side and chittered thoughfully. Half of a question was spoken before they remembered to switch languages. Even so, the resulting speech wasn't easily understood. "Hello? Is there something you need? You've got lots of... stuff. Shiny stuff. Nobody like that ever visits me. Maybe you got the wrong address?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Rosaline tried hard to keep her brows from knitting at the sight of this... creature at her door. From chance to choice, there could be many reasons how or why it came to her doorstep and not anyone else's. She also wasn't sure whether what to make of its arrival; then again, if it meant to attack her, it wouldn't have knocked on the door.

Surely she was perturbed by its form, but that is just bias at work. Some form of respect was owed to visitors.

"Good evening. Is there anything you need?"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

Somewhere in London, the whistling of a kettle stirred a certain doctor from his musings. Setting his laptop aside on a small end table, John Watson pulled himself up from his armchair with a grunt and made his way toward the kitchen. The day was just getting started, and the morning, crisp and grey with a silvery fog sweeping through the streets encouraged the old veteran to relish the indoors and warmth emanating from the flat's weathered old fireplace.

Settling on a slice of toast spread with a modest heap of strawberry preserves, John finagled his breakfast along with his tea and a few extra biscuits back to his seat. There he gave his back-pillow a proper fussing before let himself drop into his chair once more. He would allow some time to pass while his tea steeped to perfection before he finally poured himself that first, sacred cup. With a slow, savoring delectation, and no screeching violin to nettle him, John brought the steaming teacup up to his lips, ready for that first, ceremonious sip.

That sip would never come, however. There was a gentle knock that first made the doctor's face fall, the saucer next, and lastly the teacup which clinked lightly against the ceramic disk. He placed them begrudgingly beside his laptop, took a preparatory deep breath before moving toward the door in a defeated shamble.

"Just wanted a sit-down and a good cuppa. Is that really too much to ask? Yes, John, yes it is, apparently," he muttered to himself as he drew the door open to unveil the -- well, he wasn't quite sure what he was seeing.

The individual awaiting him was unfamiliar, and yet most of them who stopped by 221 B tended to be, but it didn't much matter to John at this point. The mysterious passerby was beautiful and as he was a romantic at heart, Watson was immediately captivated. Eager to earn her favor, the gentleman stepped aside, permitting Rosaline entry. "I imagine you're probably here to see Sherlock Holmes. He's out right now, but you're more than welcome to wait around if you'd like. Tea?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber opens the door to her and her lover apartment complex tired and wearing her Disney Figment Onez to see John standing at the door " Listen bud, I have no idea who you ar- wait uncle Jordan is that you or are you some fella who looks like him ? Long story short I have 99 family members .."
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Can I help you, miss?" Sandra asked the young woman who was at her door.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus