Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm Peng

Hi! It's me, Pengolodh!

It has been a while since I've been a part of an online RP community (since the last one I participated in exploded in a fiery cataclysm about a year and half ago), but I'm no stranger to the concept. I've been writing RP relatively consistently for about six and a half years, although for the past year it was just me and one other human sharing a discord server, and I'm looking to return to a more community-based writing setting. High fantasy is the genre in which I write the most often, but I have been known to engage in low fantasy, science fiction, and a bit of modern/slice of life around the edges. Romance is not my favorite, but I am not opposed to including it as part of a side plot.

These days my job is to tell people what kind of cancer they have (super fun and exciting, right?), so that they can get the right kind of treatment for it. Hopefully one day I'll go back to school for my masters degree, but right now I'm happy where I'm at with what I do. Oh, and I have two cats, Charlie and Oreo. They're little toads, but I love them anyway.
Hi Peng! I hope you're well.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks to RP with.

PS: Send my love to Charlie and Oreo. Cats are the best. x
Pengolodh Topic Starter

Life is well for me, as I hope it is for you.

I certainly look forward to the inevitable partner search, even though it always feels like it takes forever.

And of course I will give my cats your love, they'll take anyone's love they can get, the needy little goobers. XD
Welcome to RPR, Pengolodh! :)

There's certainly a lot of folks here who like fantasy settings (high and low), so I'm sure you'll have more partners than you know what to do with soon enough.

I love the names of your cats! I've got 3 of the furballs myself: Atticus (a.k.a Atti-kitty), Jean Louise (a.k.a Weez), and Marvin (a.k.a Starvin' Marvin)
Pengolodh Topic Starter

Thanks!

I'm very excited to start writing again, after such a long break.

Your cats' names are very creative! I feel I must admit, however, that their naming was not my doing, I just kept the names they had been given at the shelter, since they were already familiar with being called that.
Hi there, Peng!! Welcome to RPR! I'm sorry your last site went so badly, but I'm glad you've found RPR!! I hope you have fun here!

I got a cat also! her name is khadijah but we all just call her Kitty //Wheeze
Hello and welcome to RPR, Peng!

Sorry to hear about your past experience with another RP community. Coming from a toxic one from the past, let me tell you RPR is so much more positive and encouraging. :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around as there are tons of friendly people willing to help out and answer questions.

Cheers to making friends and finding tons of fun RPs to be a part of!
Pengolodh Topic Starter

Good to hear things are more stable here! I'm looking forward to writing some good RP without all the drama I ended up with in that other place.
sarah18394729

Hello all new players welcome to RPR!!!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
well thats a lot of cats ^^ Welcome to RPR ... id be open for rps if ya want to drop me a mssg ^^ have a great time
Welcome to RPR!!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a good time here. :) I like your avatar! It's quite cool. It reminds me of a Witcher character... Heeheehee.
If you have any questions or want to chat, or something, feel free to send me a message :) I don't mind and I enjoy new company, so if you're shy, it's all groovy. :P I do use some slang that might make people roll their eyes, though, sometimes. :D Haha.
I like sci-fi and fantasy RPs, and fun wacky creative stuff. I also love books and food... And tea... And animals... If you like those things we can probably get along okay. :P

I don't have a cat, but I have dogs. They're cute. :3

Have a good one! Go explore the great and vast world of RPR! Bye! <3 <3 <3
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
Hi there. I got a little ahead of myself and already shot you a message for your recently posted ad... we have a lot in common, I think! Welcome to "RPR", as they say here. I too dabble in lots of fantasy and have been roleplaying for about the same amount of time!

I hope you enjoy it here. Best of wishes.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm Peng

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus