Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25)

((U wanna continue at the bar tomorrow? I’m kinda tired lol))
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

(( Sure! I Probably Need A Little Rest, Too. Lmao ))

((Well Gn then cya tomorrow))

(( Gn! ))

(( welcome back! You wanna start? ))

(( Sure! Are We Starting At The Bar Or..?))

(( sure let’s start at the bar ))

(( Gotcha! One More Question- Lol- You Start Or I Start? I Might Log Off For A Moment Then Come Back, Either Way ;w; ))

(( I’ll start ))

Hans stood outside the bar his grey dress uniform looking much more crisp and clean compared to the one he wore yesterday even his guards who stood at the corners of the bar wore grey uniforms similar to his except they wore berets and Hans wore his officer cap “I hope I’m not too early..” he mumbled Hans’ confidence boost had mostly faded as he anxiously stood outside the bar and leaned against the wall constantly checking his watch and waiting for Ezra to arrive...

Shuffling, Ezra huffed. First, she had lost the debate- if that was the correct title for it- and now she was nearly running late. Her clothing was much similar to the one she had been wearing the day before, but it was a deep scarlet and it had sleeves that hung off of her shoulders. Her black boots were tall and slim, much like her gloves. Pulled up in yet another tousled bun, the only part of her red hair that wasn't quite in place were her bangs. Instead of carrying a suitcase, she was holding a quill- one of which she favored- and was scribbling on her wrist furiously in a hurry. As she approached the building, Ezra looked up and smiled, tucking the feather-like pen behind her ear as she waved at Hans. The wrist she had been writing on moments before was now covered by her glove- or, at least, most of it was.

Hans waved back and walked up to her “what was all that stuff with your arm?” Hans asked curiously beaming from his eyes

Clearing her throat, she held her hands behind her back with an anxious grin. "Nothing, really. Just.. chicken scratch." She nodded, avoiding eye-contact. Though, she perked up with a tilt of her head. "So, did you ever make it to the Town Hall? How did everything go?"

“Oh well we got our money although the council members weren’t too happy about having to pay someone instead of taking their money” hans chuckled and then took Ezra’s hand an gently kissed it trying to be formal yet romantic as he opened the door for her

Smiling, Ezra snickered at the kind yet charming gesture and walked inside. Immediately, she scanned over the format of the building and the unfamiliar faces. People were speaking, laughing, and chattering, yet the place seemed quiet to the red-head. Folding her hands together, she tugged on the sleeve once more and lifted her chin slightly. Perhaps she was overthinking it, but it seemed like something was.. off.

Hans sat down across from the woman at a booth next to a window “you alright?... seems like something’s on your mind...”

Drumming her fingers against the table, Ezra blinked in slight surprise. "Oh- I'm fine, I suppose. I'm not from these parts, and I've heard.. rumors about the place," She drew a breath, managing to smile. "But, I'm sure it's nothing. I tend to overreact when I'm worried. Besides, I'm still a little flustered over the meeting. I really thought I had persuaded them, but, turns out, the town is just in desperate need of money, and it won't be changing anything anytime soon."

“Ah I see... I’m surprised that they didn’t cave in immediately due to your incredible beauty...” Hans said with a smirk he had hopes that he would start off on a roll like he did before

"I know! I-" She paused, her cheeks slowly reddening. It had taken her a moment to realize what the captain had said, and it caused her to freeze, shutting her mouth quickly. Clearing her throat once again, she sent a glimpse out the window. "..Thank you." Perhaps it had come out sourly, but she didn't mean for it to sound so harsh. Maybe. Was it her, or did the compliment seem to be mocking her?

“No problem... I mean I should be thanking you.. a date with a goddess like you is more than anything I could ever ask for..” hans leaned on the table and winked at Ezra his more charismatic side of himself slowly becoming more obvious

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus