Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Ezra squinted. Her gaze landed on the door, and she thought for a moment. "The.. facility?" She blinked rapidly, making her way towards the door. "How come we're back if we didn't accomplish anything? Where are the others?" The questions she asked were just her thoughts spoken aloud, but perhaps she would get an answer or two with her rambling. She sent one more cautious look around the room before placing her hand on the handle of the door, pulling it down and upwards quickly. Sighing, she looked over her shoulder. "Locked. What now?"
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

“My guess is that this is some kind of puzzle...” Rick chugged “were pretty much at square one but with a change of scenery... it looks like it’s only me and you here maybe the others are in separate rooms?” Rick said with a raised eyebrow expecting Ezra whom he saw as an egghead to give some kind of explanation confirming his theory

"Well, I'm not.. sure," Fully turning around, Ezra sighed with a light shrug. "There's a possibility they didn't make it at all, but then again.." Her brows pinched together. After a moment of silence, she spoke again, swaying her hand in the air. "But, yes, I agree with you on the puzzle. I mean, there has to be a way out, right? I'm sure we were.. moved here for a reason, even if it's not so clear yet."

Rick looked up in horror to see massive spikes that slowly moved down towards them every minute... “well it looks like this puzzle is timed so we better figure it out fast...”

Ezra's eyes widened. "Wonderful," She spat sarcastically, glaring at the spikes. She facepalmed. "Think, Pao! Alright!" She looked towards Rick again. "Ideas? Clues? There has to be something somewhere, right?" The redhead turned, anxiously squinting at the wall. Then, she started brushing her fingers over it quickly. "Is it possible to put a trigger in the wall? Or one of those empty rooms?"

Rick looked down at the floor and a manhole sized grate was bolted down there “hey maybe we gotta go through there?”

Ezra looked over her shoulder, nodding. "Well, it seems logical," She sent a quick gander at the sharp weapons slowly inching towards them yet again. "But let's make haste with it. Can you get it open?"

"yeah..." rick pulled out a multi-tool on his vest and opened the hole and jumped dowm

Taking a deep breath, the redheaded woman was quick the follow Rick. "It.. can't be that simple, can it..?"

They fell into a large tube that looked like a sewer “Ah god this place smells...”

"Agreed. Perhaps we should have attempted to kick down the door.. or something," Ezra scrunched her nose in slight disgust. "But, since we're already here, I suppose we honestly have no other choice." With a sigh, Ezra turned to her left, now heading in that direction.

Rick followed her till the came to a bar ladder on the side of the tube and at the top was a similar manhole sized grate “hey we should take that way!”

"We should.." Ezra repeated, turning around and pinching her brows together. "Don't you think that was too easy? And this-" She gestured towards the ladder. "-is all too.. planned? What if one of those.. those things is waiting on the other side? Or that doctor with the peculiar mask?"

“Well we can either stay in the sewer or have a chance at freedom it’s up to you...” Rick said crossing his arms

She held up her hands in surrender. "Alright, then. I'll follow your lead, since you have the tools to open it," Ezra nodded slowly, making a gesture towards the ladder.

“Ok..” Rick said as he climbed up the ladder and unhooked the manhole her found everyone else and they were in an identical room so they all came down with him “ok... Ezra I want you to take point besides John you’re the only one that’s been in this place and join was drugged up when he was here...” Rick pointed forward “so lead the way..”

"You.. want me to just.." Her voice trailed off, as if she were confused by the simple commands. "Alright. No, you know what? You can do this, Paola. It's just like navigating the pathways on a map. Only it's real and you have more risk of dying from those hideous creatures than a paper cut." She was speaking to herself, though it was as if she didn't notice the others could hear her. Quickly, she shook her head and looked around. "This way..?" She squinted. She had the urge to mention she was above grounds the last time she was here and not exactly crawling through the sewers, but the negativity was not needed, so she kept her mouth shut and moved forward.

Rick and the others moved with her till they came to a ladder next to a grate at the very end of the tube and next to the ladder was a steel plaque that read ‘keter and Euclid containment’

"Oh, isn't that great news?" Ezra exhaled, the sarcasm practically dripping from her tone. "So, basically, danger. Forgive my language, but dammit." Pinching the space on the bridge of her nose, she turned and made a small gesture to the label on the grate. "Should we turn back and see what would be the opposing way, or shall we risk it?"

“Well we have the guns and equipment we need now.. I think we can probably take whatever is up there..” Rick said cocking his M4

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus