Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

She shook her head with a small laugh, reaching for the flask once again. "You are.. something else, Hans," Scrunching her nose, Ezra smiled and lifted the alcohol, ignoring the weak warning in the back of her mind. Perhaps if she was cautious, everything would be fine. Or at least she hoped.
Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25)

One of Hans’ guards approached him and whispered something in German into Hans’ ear which caused him to stiffen and tense up as he tried to avoid eye contact with Ezra...

Confused and dizzy with alcohol, she propped her elbow onto the table, resting her head in her hand. "Hmm..? Is everything alright, Captain?" She stifled a small giggle. Drinking was not a good idea..

Without a second thought Hans pulled out his last flask of jäger and chugged it all down... he didn’t want to ruin the moment... for once he went against orders and waited “nothing cutie” hans winked and bopped her nose

Laughing quietly, Ezra rose an eyebrow. "But your expression.." She furrowed her brows with puckered lips to demonstrate, leaving her sentence to begin a new one. "And your guard came over here. Are you sure everything's alright..?"

“Y-yeah..” Hans shook his head as if to get it out of his head “business can wait I’m on a date with the cutest red head I know!”

She squinted. Her vision had blurred for more than a second, but it seemed to slowly be coming back. "Well, I don't want to keep you waiting, Captain," Ezra attempted to straighten her posture for seriousness, but ended up leaning against her seat instead. She snickered. "Besides- moments like this can happen over and over again. Your business cannot." With a light shrug, she shared a crooked smile.

Hans lightly laughed “I’m pretty sure we BOTH wanna wait for me to get this business done...” Hans wasn’t sure if he was making his point clear enough but he didn’t wanna alarm Ezra or anybody who might be listening...

Ezra lifted her chin, blinking. Was there something she was missing? She paused. What were they conversating..? Narrowing her eyes, she realized her memory was already beginning to blank, but, despite knowing this, she continued to speak. "What?"

Hans leaned in and whispered in her ear “I’ll tell you after our date” hans sat back down putting his pistol back in his holster “so how’d a guy like me land a date with a a catch like you eh?”

Nodding with a blank expression, Ezra lost grasp of her thoughts, now focusing on his next question. "Hmph," She snorts underneath her breath. "I'm not too sure. Perhaps I should be asking you that?" She was hopeless when it came to flirting, and it became worse when she actually tried, let alone was drunk.

“Well... if your asking why I wanted to go out with you..” hans leaned forward onto the table “you looks and your snappy personality helped..” Hans winked “but I still don’t see how I could ever match up to you... I mean I’m a soldier and your a sexy snappy ginger! Who wouldn’t want you!” Hans blushed deeply after saying this he didn’t think the way he thought would come out so blankly and he sat back tipping his hat so that the shadow covered everything except for his mouth”

“Well... if your asking why I wanted to go out with you..” hans leaned forward onto the table “you looks and your snappy personality helped..” Hans winked “but I still don’t see how I could ever match up to you... I mean I’m a soldier and your a sexy snappy ginger! Who wouldn’t want you!” Hans blushed deeply after saying this he didn’t think the way he thought would come out so blankly and he sat back tipping his hat so that the shadow covered everything except for his mouth”

(( sorry didn’t mean to double post XD ))

His words had taken her by surprise, and Ezra blushed slightly herself. For a moment, her jaw fell open as if going to rebuttal, but she quickly shut it and bit her lip. Finally, after seconds of silence, she snorts. "Well, thank you? You're not bad, I must say," The red-head inclined her head to the right with a grin. As the man hid, she covered her mouth with her hand, chuckling. "I suppose we're both surprised, hm?"

(( It's Fine! ))

“Yeah I guess so... but what’s more surprising...” Hans leaned in and quickly kissed her lips “is that I just kissed you...” hans winked under the shadow of the brim of his cap

Wow.

Wow.

As the captain pulled away, her hand immediately flew to her lips, covering them. Had she lost her mind? Turning her head to the left, Ezra shut her eyes tightly. "Excuse me, Hans. I'm truly sorry-" She cut her apology off, briskly exiting her seat and fleeing from the building. It was as if the kiss had snapped her back into her senses. Somewhat. She still stumbled and her mind was still hazy, but she tried directing herself in the right direction. Panicking, she shook her head at herself. How could she be so foolish to forget she had been in an engagement? It wasn't her choosing, of course, but it was still an engagement, wasn't it? Even if she ran from it and attempted to deny it, was it still true? Sighing while holding a hand to her spinning head, Ezra continued to fumble, struggling to put one foot in front of the other as she paced farther from her previous location.

Hans sighed now he knew he had truly messed up “ah well... I guess I have to get back to business now...” hans directed 2 of his guards to bring Ezra to him as he exited the building and met with a mix of tanks and pioneers armed with flame throwers about a mile away from the town
Feldwebel Karl Spiess (played by Major_payne25)

Karl was one of the guards sent to bring Ezra back to Hans.. he and the other soldier approached her with caution “excuse me ma’am but your coming with us...”

Were there footsteps?

Rather, why were they gaining distance? Turning with a bewildered expression, Ezra blinked, meeting a familiar face. "What? No, I.. I'm rather alright-" She tightened her grasp on her fan, which she had been holding for quite awhile. Huffing, the red-head smiled and nodded. "I'll be on my way, I believe. I have somewhere I need to be." It was a small lie, but what did it matter to the soldier?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus