Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

"My story?" The red-headed woman nearly choked on her words, surprised the query was asked. Clearing her throat and managing to keep a smile, Ezra rose an eyebrow while sending a slight smirk in the man's direction. "Well, I suppose I don't have much of one. I'm nothing more than a traveler- a mere character in someone's story. Besides, you have to live a story before you can fully write it out, hm?" It was a play on words, and she wasn't quite sure if she was clear, but she moved on anyways. "Do you have a tale or two of your own, sir?"
Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25)

“Perhaps... my story began in Munich Germany where I enlisted 10 years ago... after training I was assigned to the newly created demon grenadiers and the Wehrmacht has service ribbons for when you’ve served 4 years 12 years and 20 years... so I have the four year grade one here.” He pointed to the medal on his chest “then at around the 6 year mark I earned a gold tank destruction badge for single handed to taking out an American Sherman...” he again pointed to his chest at the medal “and then I got a silver grade close combat clasp for when I got into a bayonet fight with a Russian...” hans pointed to his sleeve at the clasp “then around a year ago I got one of the highest awards in our country.. the knights cross of the iron cross” Hans pointed to the black cross with a silver outlining that was around his neck “and that’s about my story... not very interesting I know” hans chuckled

Studying the medals with interest, Ezra used her free hand to attempt to readjust the messy bun in her hair. “No, no- It’s fascinating, really. To be honest, I had no knowledge of the length of time it took to earn such achievements. It takes great determination and patience and courage to earn medals. It’s a good quality to have.” Dropping her hair tie, the woman sighed with puckered lips. She runs her fingers through her tousled hair, swaying it to the side and over her shoulder. “Besides, it’s better than being a stubborn woman who’s never taken seriously, isn’t it?” She joked, snickering. “All I can do for the time being is write and debate, and here you are risking your life. It’s honorable and admirable. And to think our paths would ever cross!” Smiling, she shared another small laugh, squinting to the slightest.

Hans’ attraction to the woman became slightly more obvious as he stared at her as she swayed her hair back but he quickly snapped out of his daze in favor of professionalism “well I certainly take you seriously... perhaps I could help you with your debating as you call it” he chuckled “they might take you more seriously with me around” hans truly did want to help the woman out but at the same time there was an underlying meaning to him offering help to her which was to possibly get a chance to spend some time with her..
MangoNekros

((What's this about? Maybe I can join?))

((It’s just kinda like a town RP kinda thing ig but I’ve been having fun with it so far))
MangoNekros

Hauptmann Hans Gretelein wrote:
((It’s just kinda like a town RP kinda thing ig but I’ve been having fun with it so far))

((Is there a time period?))

(( it seems to be like mid to late 1900’s is my guess then again I’m unsure if there’s a specific time period ))
MangoNekros

((Ehhhhhhhhhh If it was a little later, it might be easier to plop my character in this rp))

Returning the small stare, Ezra smiled gently and ducked her head. “Well, I don’t want to keep you distracted from your own work, sir, but I do thank you for the offer.” She nods once, tightening her grip on the case, which felt heavier than it should be. “Besides, if you were to help me, it would only prove that I could not do this without a colleague- or anyone, precisely- but I mean no offense towards you, of course.” She patted Hans’ shoulder briskly. “But, with your garrisons, I suppose they would take some sort of seriousness from me, despite having slight pity about the fact I need a partner to defend my case. But-” She raises her hand, curled it into a fist, and brought it down into the air, as if hitting something. With a somewhat determined expression, Ezra smirked. “-they will have no choice but to listen to me, for there is no way I will give into their silly actions and decisions.”

(( Feel Free To Join Anytime! :D ))

“Such determination is an important part of someone’s character..” hans blushes deeply as Ezra tapped his shoulder “th-the ummm city counsel m-members do owe us some money s-so maybe you could use that t-to your advantage?” Hans blushes even more embarrassed at the fact that this woman simply brushing his shoulder caused him to stutter and lock up

"Hmph," The red-head hums, grinning to herself. "Thank you. But, I suppose your currency troubles would work in my favor, Sir Hans-" She paused. "Is that the proper title to address you by, or have I gotten it wrong..?" Sending a small glimpse at the man alongside her, she squinted and took notice of his rosy flush. Slightly confused, Ezra rose an eyebrow before recalling he had stuttered amongst his words. Concern glistened in her eyes- Well.. eye. "Are you alright..?"

“Umm uhh I’m fine!” Hans said unintentionally half shouting it “and my title is captain.. but you can call me Hans” he chuckled “I can see where calling me sir makes sense though considering my knights cross...” Hans kept glimpsing at the girl even though he tried not too... he didn’t understand the attraction he was feeling as he had never had time in his life to feel love so he was very poorly managing it now...

Nodding, Ezra was slightly taken aback at his nearly shouted response. With a small snicker, she turned her attention forward once again, barely catching herself as she fumbled over her own feet. Clearing her throat, she hid her embarrassment with a form of a somewhat awkward smile. "Well, Captain," The red-headed woman joked with another glance towards him, "I'll take note of that. We don't have many people who are like you where I am from, and I am clearly not good with calling people by their proper respects." Chuckling, she looked up and forward. The building that was supposedly the Town Hall wasn't too far from them. Perhaps just another mile or so, and Ezra would be marching around, yelling about the uprising of taxes.

“I’ll take that as a compliment” hans laughed “so after your whole thing you gotta do and after I’m finished as well...” hans blushed a bit “you wanna go out for a drink?” Hans was feeling like he nailed it but he was still very insecure and believed he was moving too quickly but it was too late now...

"A drink?" The red-head repeated aimlessly, slightly surprised she had been asked. Blinking to regain her focus, Ezra nodded once. "That would be nice. Perhaps we could get to know one another a little more?" Seeing as Hans had blushed once again, Ezra tried not to stare for possibly too long. It was strange seeing a man of such serious aspects have a face flushed with rosiness, but perhaps Ezra didn't mind all too much. It was nice knowing everyone had their weaknesses, unique or not, and it made her grin to the slightest.

Hans’ mind raced as he didn’t expect Ezra to agree he simply continued blushing and walking “well you also look really nice...” he mumbled under his breath

This time, it was Ezra's time to blush. Clearing her throat with an anxious smile, the red-head snorted. "Well, thank you, Hans. You don't look too terrible yourself." Her heart skipped a beat, though she wasn't sure if it was due to the fact she had received a compliment, or if the approach of the building was drawing near. Either way, she could hardly contain her giddy.

“Well I guess I’ll see you later tonight...” Hans felt he was getting the hang of this love and attraction thing as he smirked and winked at Ezra “I’ll have to wear my nicer dress uniform tonight then eh?” Hans’ confidence soared as how well everything had already gone...

"Oh, please," Ezra laughed, walking up the steps of the Town Hall. Pausing, she turned to face him, returning the smirk. "Charming me with aspects isn't as easy as you so wish. But, I will say, the battering of yours eyes was.. appealing, I suppose." She nodded with a small snicker, turning on her heels once again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus