Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25)

“No you’re the dim witted one for not seeing through me... so goodbye” hans fired all 9 shots in his pistol (( well I’m guessing u didn’t expect it then lol so I guess I did good! ))
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

In attempt to shield herself, she yelped and turned, holding her arm over her face. A majority of the bullets had lodged themselves in her lower arm, but at least two had buried themselves in her stomach. The pain swirled throughout her body, twirling down her spine and rippling through her mind. She felt herself fall backwards, and it wasn't long before the ground caught her as she went unconscious.

(( Ah! That Was So Good And Unplanned! I'm Shook- I Did Not See That Coming- ))

(( u mean u did Nazi that coming? XD ))
Hans walked over to Ezra “ah poor girl I shall spare you today...” and with a whistle Hans had Ezra taken to a top severed bunker where she was bandaged up and handcuffed to a chair in an interrogation room of sorts.. “wakes wakey..” Hans said lightly tapping her face

(( Y E S XD ))

Groaning, Ezra's eyes fluttered open to a light tapping, and she attempted to recoil. Being held back by something tightly around her wrists, she could feel the panic building in her chest. "What..?" She murmured, turning her head left and right so she could get the full view of the room. Her blind eye was giving her a disadvantage, for she couldn't fully focus. "Where the hell am I, Hans?"

Hans sat back down in his chapter there was a grey metal table between them with a one way mirror built into the right of the concrete room except for the black metal door behind Hans who sat on a Grey metal chair as did Ezra “welcome to Berlin my dear! Or at least the headquarters underneath Berlin... you are here because you are believed to be holding critical information on Soviet insurgents...”

"Berlin? You brought me all the way to Berlin?" Ezra widened her eyes, brows furrowed in irritation. She attempted to jerk forward, but it erupted pain throughout her body, so she held still with a straight posture. "The Soviet.. Oh, Lord have mercy. You're being serious? Listen, if you are frustrated about our screw-up of a date, you can always just say so." With a blank expression, the woman tilted her head to the right.

“That... is a personal matter... this is just business...” Hans put his feet up on the table “so how do you wanna do this? The easy way or the hard way?”
(( idk about u but this is probably one of the best and most engaging RP’s I’ve ever been a part of lol ))

"Personal matter, is it? I thought you were simply toying with me." She scrunched her nose with a grimace of a smirk, slightly snapping. "I don't know what you're speaking of. I've told you everything when we first met, didn't I? I'm hardly up to date with the latest news, let alone some war halfway across the world."

“Hmmm perhaps the taser table will jog your memory?”

"The what?" Her heart skipped a beat, though her expression showed nothing but frustration, despite being scared out of her mind. "I am telling you the truth, Captain! I am not apart of your dumb battles with the Soviets, nor do I even support violence!"

“Right then... deploy the chloroform...” Hans said as he pulled a gas mask over his face and he made a devious wink at her through the lightly tinted glasses on the mask as a small hisssss could be heard in the corners of the room as the clear gas got released

Narrowing her eyes, Ezra panicked. "Hans- Hans.. what are you doing?" She jerked her hands against the chair, but they stayed put. She shut her eyes tightly as they watered, using what amount of clean air she had left to speak. "I'm.. telling the damn truth-"

Ezra would awake strapped to a silvery table and would awaken to a sharp electric shock in her back “hi again! Now spill your secrets...”

Her eyes shot open at the shock, and she gasped in agony. Taking a moment to recover, Ezra gritted her teeth in irritation. "How many times must I tell you? I don't have any secrets! The only time I was anywhere near the Soviet Union was for a debate, and I was in and out in two days. The people there are harsh and unforgiving, so I decided not to waste my time on them."

“Yes well 2 days is plenty for them to make you a sleeper agent...” Hans tased her again “so what was the sequence to get the secrets out hm?”

"Sure, sure. Two days is all it takes, and I'm roaming around in a tight black suit and a mask, carrying the secrets to take over the world," Ezra hissed, biting her tongue to stop herself from screaming in misery. "What sequence? Whatever you want, I'll tell you. On God." She was breathing heavily, and her words were slurred. All she wanted to do was to correct the taxes on imports, but she ended up here.. What a mess..

Hans snickered at the mention of a tight black suit “my my what a filthy mind you have...” Hans winked at her again

She growled. "Quit with the flirting, Hans." Biting her lip, she sighed. "I'll make a deal with you, I suppose. I'll tell you anything you want in exchange for my release."

“Well it’s clearly working..” hans chuckled “and your release depends on the info you give us.. so what do you know?”

Ezra rolls her eyes, attempting to shrug. "What do I know? Your flirting skills are sickening, for one. But, besides that, I honestly don't know exactly why I am here, let alone what this has to do with the Soviet Union at all."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus