Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades) Topic Starter

Ezra turned around, shaking her head. "You haven't seen them, have you? They're not human. Your weapons will look like toys to them." Slowly, the redhead tried to recover the shakiness in her tone. Now, of all times, was not the moment to sound like a frightened child. She sighed. "But I suppose it won't hurt to keep your weapons at bay, hm? Just don't touch anything or anyone. Simple enough." She then turned on her heels and began climbing the ladder, poking her head into the room before fully entering. God, be with them.
Templar squad alpha (played by Major_payne25)

They cane out in the middles of the hallway and Rick cane up last putting the grate back and they walked forward and at the end of the hall a man in a plaque doctor outfit started forward “the pestilence is strong within you” he said with his left arm held out reaching for them

"You," Ezra curled back her lip into a slight snarl, taking a step back. Her next words were aimed towards the group. "So, I'm not exactly sure what this one is capable of. My instructions were not to touch him, and do not let him touch you. Though, he claims to be some sort of doctor and, apparently, he is trying to take away whatever plague we have? Main point? Start walking in the opposite direction before he gets too close."

They all attempted to run accept for on of the 5 remaining soldiers who stood his ground and openly fires upon the doctor.. only for his bullets to wizz through him and not faze him at all and when the doctor reached him he simply touched his shoulder and the soldier collapsed dead “NO CORPORAL EVANS!” One of the soldiers yelled but he was dragged along with the others as the pushed forward

It took Ezra a moment to fully grasp onto what had happened, but she gasped when she realized. She looked towards the solider who had shouted the man's name, shaking her head with a sorrowful look. "I'm sorry," She breathed, the guilt tripping her heart.

The soldier continued to wimper as the ran onward eventually reaching the containment chamber for SCP-079 the computer where this ‘breech supposedly began’ “is this the thing?” Selena asked looking at Ezra

Her jaw fell open. All of the chaos just to be lead back here. "Any new messages?" She simply asked the computer in a sarcastic tone, exhaling as her hands curled into fists. "I would like to point out that I did what you asked, but I got nothing more than a delusional state-of-mind and more worries on my shoulder. So-" Her gaze sharpened. "-anything you can do to possibly aid us?"

https://youtu.be/d53pYnB-aFs (The voiceline at 1:10 is what he says)

"Gate B.." Ezra repeated blankly, taking a step forward. "I don't know where that is, unfortunately. But I do understand that this creature is more dangerous than it seems. Choosing death was always an option, and even he- or.. preferably it- knows. Dangerously intelligent. Didn't see that one coming, but what else could you expect from a monitor?" She was practically carrying a conversation with herself before she turned on her heels, waving her hands. "Well, nothing's here, I suppose. What now?"

Rick looked at her with a sarcastic smirk “well I suppose we find gate B... I mean you got any better ideas egghead?”

She scoffed with a tight smile. "I suppose I don't, at the moment," The redhead yawned before chuckling, putting on a sly grin. "Damn. I'm surprised you thought of that on your own, genius. I mean, it's not like it's a life or death situation, right?"

Rick aimed his rifle at her and shot only to purposefully miss and hit the computer behind her “oh whoops did I scare you?”

"You're.. insane," Ezra stifled a weak laugh, still shaking somewhat from the surprise. "Remind me not to get on your nerves." Looking over her shoulder, the redhead rose a brow before her eyes widened, and she whipped around to face the group again. "Did the computer have control over the gate? What if it's not open anymore? What..? How.. Can it just..?" She took a deep breath, shaking her head. "I suggest we get moving. I'm not exactly sure what the computer does- or did."

The speakers sound off https://youtu.be/d53pYnB-aFs
The voiceline at 1:00 plays and a loud bang cane be heard a few halls down

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Settlement Of Demeral ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus