Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Tamaki floated in place where ensho told him, being unable to touch anything
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

I finish the purification and nodded for Tamaki to follow me as I teleport to where Damien was with Tamaki
Tamaki followed after "you want me to help, I can produce a somewhat decent flame still to purify as well"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

No no i am done with purifying... I left Damien to heal Aether"
"Sorry I can't be of more help......."he tries to tap her shoulder but he passes through
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys looked up and forward, surprised to see Liz. Awkwardly, he raised his hand but paused. Should he greet her? "Eh.." He mumbled, staring at his feet as he lowered his hand. Perhaps if he stood still and silently, he wouldn't be noticed. Or perhaps he would be blown away by the wind. Or vanished from embarrassment. Or- He stopped himself, shutting his eyes tightly. Perhaps, if he gained the confidence, he could just walk away and pretend he didn't notice her. But, for the time being, he was awkwardly frozen in place with a weak grin, debating if he should say hello or stay quiet.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She heard movement behind her and turned, "Hey Rhys. What's up?"

Surprised, he looked up. "Oh- Hey.. Ehm- Nothing much, I suppose. Anything with you..?" Due to the fact nothing had changed, Rhys was still terrible with conversations.

She smirked and shook her head. "Just chilling, it's so calm now."

"Mhm.. Unexpectedly, it is.." He avoided eye-contact, his stare eventually landing on the water. The anxious male was going to add 'sort of' to his sentence, but he didn't feel like explaining himself afterwords, so he remained silent.

She laughed, "Words are hard aren't they."

His attention snapping back to Liz, he straightened his back, laughing nervously. "Yeah.. At times.." Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, he tilted his head. "Is.. Is that obvious? Pfft- I must be worse at talking than I thought."

"No, well Mabey a little bit." She giggled.

He chuckled, his gaze wandering to the water once again. "So.." His voice trailed off as he struggled with what he wanted to say. "Uhm- Anything exciting going on lately..?"

"Ensho turned into a Goddess and has two mates. That's about it. Oh, I forgot to ask, who is your GP?"

"Oh-" He blinked. "Two.. mates? Is that what people call relationships here?" He gasped dramatically, covering his mouth with his hand. "Why haven't I heard of that? That is gossip!" He laughed lightly, shoving his hand into his pocket as he took a moment to think. "I'm.. not exactly sure. Oh! That's what I've been researching for the last two days. Mhm! Greek Gods and Goddesses.. Do you know how many there are? Pfft- Practically too many to count. Besides, I haven't made the slightest clue of who would share a few genes with my family. Well- it doesn't make total sense due to the fact I was adopted- I think- and my parents never brought up anything about.. this." He paused, realizing he might sound insane due to the fact he was speaking quickly. "Am I rambling..? Apologies! I didn't mean to- y'know- speak so much."

She laughed again, "You think that's crazy, try having 3 dad's!"

Snickering, Rhys nodded. "Alright- I have to admit, you win. Am I allowed to ask what that was like..? I mean, y'know, adopted and a runaway. Pfft! I can barely imagine waking up to pancakes, let alone waking up in an actual bed." He sighed through a small laugh, managing to keep a grin on his awkward expression.

"Whats pancakes?" She asked.

He gasped, his eyes wide. "No! You haven't heard of pancakes?" He placed his hand on his chest, shaking his head with a joking smile. "How do I describe them..? Hm- Oh! It's kinda like.. a thin cake without the frosting? Instead of icing, it has syrup- which is amazing, by the way. Oh, I'll have to bake them sometime, if I ever get the chance." He flashed a kind smile, slightly embarrassed that he couldn't describe something as simple as pancakes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus