Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((no no we are Asian... btw... its dinner time))
((ahh right......where tho?))

((somewhere far away from Japan))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Must be nice there))
((Understood and why far away from japan))
((I mean why is that nice tho))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Ello everyone! :D))
((hi))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((How are you? ^.^))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i see nothing has happened))
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((i see nothing has happened))
The three of them appear in a large clearing of pinkish clouds. Above them was the ever expanding universe. The stars and planets looked almost perfect from their current position. But further along, away from their current spot they seemed murkier and various debris ruined the perfect imagery.

Damien frowns as he looks around his personal realm. He kneels down and places a habd on one of the clouds with a hum. A pulse of energy exits him, clearing away a little of the pollution. "Becareful, Gravity is not the same as it is on Earth," he says, taking a step forward only to float slightly into the air with a sigh.
((Because we're better than the Japanese. No offense to the Japanese.))

((oh sweetie dont bash the Japanese top much lol))

Frowned at the state of Upper Air "It is so sad to see it this way. Damien why don't you go check on Aether. I still do not know why someone from his own pantheon hasn't visited him to see his status. I can handle purification here"
"Aether thinks it would make it worse, his wife, Hemera visits often enough tho" Damien says before shrugging and breaking down i to particles of sand and blowing away.

((Hehe,))

So what he means by that is ... no one tried" Sighed "Those fools" I sit down in a meditative position to gather my purifying energy. With my status also as Sky God assisting Damien through our bond was a minor task. While I worked on fixing Upper-Air I had Tamaki sit down on a soft cloud hoping like an idiot he wouldn't fall through it or anything
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Holding his sandals in his hand, Rhys yawned as he walked alongside the lake, his gaze on the ground. He was still confused about the whole demigod situation, but he decided to take a break from the books he could scavenge and get fresh air. Since it was slightly cold, Rhys wore a oversized sweatshirt along with a pair shorts. It was all he could think of, and he didn't expect to see anyone at the moment, for he would've worn something better if he was. Though, his aspects were the least of his worries, for the time being..

((Ello))

((heya ... ppl have been waiting on ya apparently))

((Now I feel bad. :( ))

She was sitting at the creek letting the water run threw her toes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus