Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Thank you. Yours isn't too common, either," He flashed a weak smile, looking up before blinking at the book once again. "I.. suppose. I've read about it once or twice. Of course, it is all really fascinating due to the different stories and myths, but I'm starting to think some of these creatures.. might be real. I mean- heck- I had no clue the Greek Gods and or Goddesses existed before I stumbled upon this camp, so I've told myself that perhaps this isn't all some... myth." He paused, biting his lip before speaking quickly in an awkward panic. "Does that sound strange? It probably sounds strange- Ehm- Apologies-"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She sighed and felt like an @ss, "Well that's one way to scare people off." She figured to go find him to apologize.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She chuckled shaking her head, "It doesn't sound strange" she flashed him a reassuring smile, "Plus, it's normal to doubt what's real or not I think, after learning you're a demigod ~" She brushed her hair back as the wind blew it around her face with a soft huff before continuing to speak, "Do you know who your parent is?" she inquired, genuinely curious.

"Well, I don't exactly think I'm a demigod-" He took a short breath in order to regain himself. "Well, I would like to think that the gene just.. runs in my family, and I happened to inherit it. Lucky me, right? Uhm- Anywho, I don't know exactly why I happened to find this camp, but I'm sure there's a reason. Besides, I think they-" He made a gesture to the sky. "-led me here." Realizing he probably sounded slightly insane after pointing to the endless sky above them, he took a brief moment to explain. "Ancestors- Mhm. There are rumors in my family that they control whatever happens; But, that is just a child's tale after all- Wait.. That wasn't your question, was it..?" He laughed anxiously. "No, I don't know my parents."

She quietly listened to his words, finding herself rather intrigued by this male, "Ah, that sucks" she muttered, "Well, I'm a child of Erebus" she added absently, drumming her fingers against her thigh, an old habit of her's.

She sighed and walked over to find Rhys talking to a girl.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((lizzy is jealous))

((Nah I just feel like an @ss))

((The way you said it tho, makes me think 'Oh !@#! I trod on her territory' XD))

((LOL))

Rhys shut his eyes tightly, grinning weakly. "Erebus.. Erebus?" He repeated, falling silent for a moment. "The God of Chaos..? Or is that.. Eros? No- no- Isn't he the God of Love or something..?" He lifted a brow, slightly confused.

(( Lmao ))
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver simply think which was why he was silent,but simply shrugged. But as he found out. Ramoth really wasn't here.He guess that he let his mind wandered.He then shrugged as he walked away from the area he was and tred to find the Blacksmith.

Liz walked over, "No Rhys Erebus is not Eros, both would beat the sh!t out of you if you said that to there faces." She turned to the girl, "So your Sliver's half-sister?"

"Erebus. God of Darkness and shadows" She added, "Silver-" she pointed towards the boy walking away, "Is my half-brother I found out"

Liz nodded, "I'm Liz, pleased to meet you."

Reopening his eyes, he began looking at Liz. Taking the note with a nod, he muttered a small apology underneath his breath. He watched the two conversate, deciding to keep his mouth shut for now.

"I'm Ramoth, it's a pleasure meeting you" she held her hand out to shake hers.

She grinned and shook her hand, "And instantly you better than Sliver, I can tell we are going to get along great."

She chuckled, pulling her hand away, "I wouldn't know, I only met him a few minutes ago"

"That's a good thing, trust me." She laughed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus