Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"And how's that a good thing,Liz?"Sliver said while in a tree.
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she could currently be found in the training room
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"SH!T" She jumped back, "That scared me you @SS!"

"That was the point."
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Θα γυρίσω γι 'αυτό!" She yelled.

she heard the yelling"jesus, i thought most people just spoke english here, how many people started taking the full greek course"
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She blinked, her smile fading at all of the yelling, "Hello Silver" she waved to him.

she punches one of the punching bags off of the ceiling"crud"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys looked back and forth at the group of three he stood beside, taking a deep breath before stepping back. Despite the panic building in his chest, he stood in place, managing to keep a tough smile on his face. He wasn't the best at conversations, let alone any form of socialization.
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

I looked over at Rhys. He seemed overwhelmed. I walked over purposefully and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello~" I said in a relaxing tone. "It's fine, how are you?"

Startled, he looked up as soon as he was tapped. "What? Me..?" He laughed anxiously and underneath his breath, lowering his gaze to the ground. "Uhm- Fine-" He paused, realizing that was a dull answer. "-Good! How are you?"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((hahaha Liza's speciality... dragging people who hate water into the lake))

(( XD ))

I frowned at him for a moment. "You seem...stressed. Overworked. Anxious. Do you want to disengage yourself from the problem?" I asked kindly gesturing to the people in the background.

He shook his head once. "It's.. fine. It'll be strange if I disconnect myself from the conversation, and I don't want people to worry." Rhys turned to looked at her. "Of course, it's not like I want to leave-" He inhaled. "Besides, it's probably better if I socialize every once in a while. I have too much time to myself, anyways."

I looked at him for a moment. "Alright. I'll stay too." I said stubbornly. "I used to want to be a therapist and did a lot of reading up on it. I know how to deal with most situations. For example, in this one, you should either disengage yourself or hang out with people you know more. Maybe you don't know me more than them but I'll stay anyway. And having time to yourself isn't a bad thing. Especially if you are an introvert. It's just what you naturally do." I finished and took a deep breath.

"Ömhjärtad men ändå stark vilja," Rhys mumbled, surprising himself. 'Tenderhearted yet strong-willed'. He didn't mean to speak out loud, let alone at all. Clearing his throat, he nodded with a rose eyebrow. "Nevermind that- A therapist..? I wouldn't have guessed that, to be honest." He chuckled lightly. "But, I suppose I don't really know anyone here at all, but- hey- gotta give me some credit. I'm surprised I'm still here, wherever here is. But, on the otherhand, some people here seem.. different. Personality-wise, I mean."

"Doesn't mean you have to force yourself."

I glanced at him for a moment. "Are you Swedish?" I wondered out loud. I stood up straighter as he recovered himself. "Yes, a therapist. Apparently I can be very relaxing and calming. A lot of people wouldn't guess that by looking at me. They say I look like an artist." This last part I say with an incredulous look. I feigned hurt. "I know that artists are supposed to be lazy and sloppy. I find it personally insulting." I listened to his next words and then nodded. "Yes, I am kind of suprised you are still here as well. You didn't seem like someone who would last. And again yes, some people here are...different personality wise." I said kindly.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Yay I didn't miss too much! :D xD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus