Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

"Can I follow.......It doesnt usually last that long,,, a few hours at best"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

You want to enter Upper Air? It is a domain that is purely for Damien even though Im granted entry as a Sky God
"I dont want to leave your side" he says reaching a paw up but pulling back
"It is not safe for children," Damien drawls with a roll of his eyea, he was searching for something in his pocket.
"hey I am strong....even in this state nothing can hurt me" he says as he starts float up to be at eye level

I will take you if Damien agrees to allow you into his domain"
Damien rolls his eyea and sighs, "Fine, but if he annoys me, or anything I will kick him out. I.e he will end up plummeting towards Earth from Upper Air" he says before pulling out a switch blade, which glows.
he smiles as he floats right next to ensho as he thinks {Lucky i can fly}

Sighed at the two males and nodded "Lets go then"
Damien slashes an 'X' in the air, creating a rift. He pockets the switchblade before walking into the rift.

Followed Damien through
Tamaki followed as well
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Sliver wrote:
Ramoth Silverblood wrote:
Sliver wrote:
Sliver wided his eyes when she said Erebus."Erebus...the God of Shadows?One of the child of Chaos?"Well he guess that answer his question that he wasn't a only child.However to demonstrate that he was related, He would summon a small Flame that was the color of a shadow."Does this answer your question.And before you ask about the flame?we were close to the underworld,well at least I was.So Flame and shadow abilities come to me naturally, I guess."

Her eyes widened a fraction and she lifted her hand, a shadow sparking to like in her palms, forming the shapes of different animals, "Yep, the one and only" she drawled, "I guess I didn't inherit the flame part, but I did inherit the darkness" she chuckled.

"Unlucky you...but what can I say. Life is full of surprises...But I can only create weapons."Sliver said as he created a small dagger.

Ramoth shrugged lightly, "I didn't care for fire much anyways, I can create weapons as well, but only one at a time, I can also do many other things...but I'd rather not, for my health's sake" she added, "Besides, it's much easier if you just infuse your power with an already made weapon" she reached over her head, grabbing the hilt of her sword, pulling it free from its scabbard and holding it our to show him, "First thing I actually did with my power" she grinned, pride glowing in her gaze. The sword's blade had a dark aura surrounding it, the blade was so black it seemed like an abyss was trying to absorb the light, on the hilt of her blade was a black, crystal skull with amethyst gems for eyes.
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

The sorcerer- well, demigod, as of recently- was leaning against the stairs to the Hermes cabin, a notebook and a pen in his hand. Though, his head was ducked and his eyes were shut, and he was supposedly asleep.
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"Yeah...Well I wish I can show you mine, but I broke it.Actually it break it, more like shattered it.But I fight with my hands just fine, so until I fix the sword...I'm stuck with using my hands."Sliver said."But I agree.Much easier to infue your power into an already made weapon."
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Liz muttered something foul about Zeus and went into the forest to see if there was anything to go kill.

She nodded, "That sucks, I hope you get it fixed soon" she murmured, "So, I guess we are really half-siblings?" she inquired, sheathing her sword, a light smile tugging at her lips.
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((yo, rammy, please tell me what i missed))
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"Yes...I think..."Sliver said."I guess we have yet to introduce oursleves.I'm Sliver."He said while bring one of his hands for a handshake.

"I'm Ramoth" she smiled and reached out, shaking his hand.

(Hai boo! <3 Well Silver and Iare half-siblings according to our godparent, Tamaki is with Ensho and Damien, no idea where Liz or Chess are tho )

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus