Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((I ship it O.o))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus has entered the central sanctum of Poesidons old palace in Atlantis. He has been looking for the crystal for his machine for the last 3 hours until he came here. Now he had done it... He found the Atlantium. A powerful crystal that can power a city like New York for the next 2000 years non-stop. He only needed a small bit for the machine. He grabbed his pickaxe and began to mine a large chunk of its before it fell to the ground. He put the pickaxe back and grabbed the thing and hoisted on his shoulders.

As the left the sanctum and was about to dive back in the water to head back to the diving bell Atlantis began to shake violently before the Sanctum began to collapse. This Janus to dive quickly and dodging the many debris that fell in his way, there was one large one that was about to hit but he mange to quickly stroke forward before it came. After what seemed 10 minutes of pure dodging he made it out of Atlantis before the place seemed to sink even further down in the sea. So he swam towards the bell where he entered a pressed a button and began to rise from the ocean before it left reached the surface. Where he placed the crystal near him as he turned the boat back on and began his trip back to the African harbor he got the boat from.

Some of the gods felt a disturbance as if something old and ancient began to be destroyed and shallowed by something but they couldn't pinpoint where it was happening at.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"I was joking!" She fell into the creek, "oof"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

"Thank the gods! You had me worried!" Rhys snorted, but froze as she fell. Stifling his laughter, he blinked, stumbling towards her. "Are you alright?" He held out his hand in order to help her up, but he attempted to avoid the water.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him in, "I could tell you were laughing."

Rhys drew a sharp breath, panicking as soon as he hit the water. Almost immediately he felt as if he couldn't breathe, but he was perfect fine in reality. Despite knowing this, he scrambled backwards, rising to his feet as he realized he had met firm land. After taking a moment to recover, Rhys shook his head with a weak, panicked smile. "I.. I forgot.. I have to go-" He nodded with a small wave, his face pale as he turned on his heels and began walking away from the creek.

She called after him as she got out completely dry, "You ok?"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((Liz the poor child is scared of water!!))

He looked over his shoulder, running his fingers through his hair. "Just.. Just fine! Don't worry 'bout it..!"

((I feel so fricken bad now...)) "Sorry..." She shuffled her feet.

"It's.. not a problem.." He muttered, continuing quickly to the Hermes cabin. He took off his sweatshirt, shuddering. Had he overreacted? Guilt built in his chest, along with embarrassment and regret. As soon as he reached his cabin, he stumbled towards his bags- or, his pile of folded clothes on top of his bed, rather- and changed briskly before grabbing a book and heading to the campfire. In the midst of walking, his novel hovered by his feet as he pulled his shaggy hair into a small bun to avoid it getting into his eyes.
((I mean so is tamaki))

Ramoth looked up, seeing a stricken-looking Rhys walk towards the campfire. She politely excused herself from her conversation with Silver before slowly walking over to Rhys, concerned, "Hey...are you alright?" she asked, as she walked beside him.

((I decided Rhys shall be the first person to see how nice Ram truly can be XD))

Looking up with a risen eyebrow, Rhys paused and turned. "Oh- Uhm.. Mhm- I'm fine," He nodded quickly, staring at his feet as he finished wrapping his hair into a bun. His eyes went wide. "It's.. not that noticeable, is it?"

(( XD ))

She lifted her hand, tilting it from side to side, "Well, you like like something scared you, and I wanted to see if you were alright" she smiled at him, slipping her hands into the pockets of her jacket.

The male tilted his head somewhat, glancing to his side. Holding his novel to his chest, he inhaled. "I suppose I'm a bit shaken, but I think I'll be alright soon enough," He cleared his throat. "Have.. we met before? I believe I've seen you around here before, but I don't think I've introduced myself..? I mean, of course, I just forgot." He laughed quietly. "And, to be honest, that's most likely the case."

She nodded, smiling lightly before looking forward, "No we haven't met, I'm fairly new here, I have manners, I promise" she giggled, holding her hand out to shake his, "I'm Ramoth Silverblood, it's been a pleasure meeting you mister...?" she quieted, waiting for his reply, tucking a strand of raven hair behind her ear.

Chuckling softly, he quickly shook her hand before placing it back on his book cover. "Rhys Celestia. The pleasure's all mine." Deciding to spend no more than a second gazing at the newly met stranger, he lowered his gaze to his book, realizing he had grabbed it without a second thought. Squinting, he failed to read the cover, noticing he had also failed to put on his glasses.

"You have a unique name ~" The ravenette commented before noticing his gaze, "You like mythology?" she murmured, reading the book title, her purple and green eyes gleaming with curiosity.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus