Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"They sound much better than my Dads trust me. Does that mean I can use Harry Potter jokes? Are 'You a Wizard Rhys'?"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

He scrunched his nose with a soft smile, laughing quietly. "Pfft- I suppose. I mean, you wouldn't be the first to compare me to Harry Potter. But, on the other hand-" Rhys flattened out his hair by running his hand through it a few times, pulling his glasses from his shirt collar and placing them on the bridge of his nose. "I'm a wizard? But, I'm afraid I'm just Rhys, hm?" He smiled roughly, his accent far from a British tone, but close enough.

She laughs, "You walked into that one in my defense."

With a tilt of his head and another snicker, he smiled. "I suppose I did, didn't I? Well, that besides the point, yes, Liz, you may make Harry Potter jokes." He grinned with yet another small laugh.

She grinned back, "Brace yourself for the memes!"

"In that case," He snickers, taking a step backwards, "I might need to be at a safe distance, hm?"

"Is there even such a thing?" She jested.

His eyes widened, and so did his grin. He gasped dramatically, "I don't think there is! I might have to take cover-" Rhys turned slightly, as if to call to someone who wasn't there. "Where's the cloak? The invisible one?"

She laughed a sound of pure delight, "If it's invisible how do you plan on finding it?"

He paused, his lips pursed. "Good question," Rhys thought for a moment before turning back towards Liz with a smile. "I suppose I'll just have to trust you won't kill me with your terrible jokes, hm?"

"No promises Celestia. I'm not friends with Loki for no reason..." She grinned.

The male returned the smirk with a lazy shrug of his shoulders and a joking eye roll. "Mhm. That makes the situation better," He laughed with another step backwards.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Who's on))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((meee))

She stretched her arms and yawned. "So Celestia, what magic can you do?"
Tamaki body starts to ripple as he regains his physical form, looking at his body as he cheers
Tamaki body starts to ripple as he regains his physical form, looking at his body as he cheers

((OOF a triple post))
((I didnt mean to, or understand how that is possible))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus