Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"I don't remember asking you." she snaped.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus after building his contraption of his hid it far anding making all but him being able to activate the machine. After hiding it he went back to the camp and his fox Leon jumped on him and crying a little bit. Janus then looked around where his portal took him and it was his office. So he went outside with fox in hand sitting near a campfire relaxing.
((Sorry I haven't been around what has happened))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((tamaki is with me and Damien. I left godric a lion cub with Damien and Tamaki and went to check in on Aether))
((AHh ok tamaki might be more territorial with the lion cub, for more animal base instincts))

((o.o the Lion cub must not be harmed he belongs to Damien))
((and Ensho's))
((He be more wary of the lion tho not attacking))

((oki))

((Three-way ship, so much drama... Fricken love it.))
Damien sighs as he watches Ensho leave to see Aether before rolling his eyes at Tamaki and petting Godric. He sighs, "So, how long has it been since you mated with Ensho?"

((So... What happened to Chess?))

((no clue))

((she had personal life things she wanted to sort out and left RPR deleting her profile as well. She wanted to turn over and new leaf and whatnot and decided that RPR was not for her))

((Oh... Well I hope she's ok...))

(( Then I pray to her that may she get her problem to become better))

((i didn't know she was struggling tbh... she suddenly mssged me and then vanished))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys folded his arms, hugging his novel to his chest. With a quick nod, the male ducked his head awkwardly, opening his mouth to speak but quickly shutting it once more. He leaned back on his heels. "Apologies, then," He finally whispered after a moment of silence from him.

(( I Hope Red's Doing Alright. ;W; ))

She looked at him for a moment then smirked, "Oh, I just remembered, Rhys which God are you stuck with as your parent?"
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Surprised, Rhys rose his gaze with a curious glisten in his eyes. "Well, I'm not.. exactly sure? I mean, my research is paying off, as nerdy as that sounds, but I do have a tie between three people." He held up three fingers, lowering his novel to his waist. "My first thought was Dolos, the spirit of trickery and craftiness and.. a few other things I can't particularly recall. But, after realizing I was barely mischievous in any way, I believe that I could possibly be related to either Asteria or Hecate. Of course, I don't fully understand how those bloodlines work, but these are just simple guesses, per se." He confirmed with a nod, biting his lips to stop himself from continuing to ramble.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus