Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((hn you didnt reply to the question damien asked))
((I dunno what he asked))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((*Sighs* Damien is asking about the mating. How long ago was the mate mark put applied... its been about 3 months actually))
He looks at Damien "it has been 3 months" he says as he acts more cheerful now being back in a mortal body, sitting on a cloud
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Elizabeth Daffron wrote:
She stretched her arms and yawned. "So Celestia, what magic can you do?"

"Magic?" He rose a brow, blinking in slight confusion. "Good question.." His gaze drifted to the ground, and he paused long enough to gather a breath and an idea. "I guess I can make things- uhm- 'float'?" He did air quotations. "As for 'disappearing', it's not exactly.. Here, let's see.." His sentences were unclear, but he did have a thought process going on. Sort of. "Think of.. an animal- anything- and I'll show you what I mean. I guess it's easier to show than explain?" Jokingly, Rhys smiled and picked up a nearby stick of the ground; his wand, for the time being.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She grinned, "Hey I'm not judging magic is always easier to show than explain.

Rhys nodded with a shared, awkward smile. "Alright- ehm- This is unusual. Pfft- No one's asked for me to show this off, really-" He looked back at Liz, panicked. "Well, it's not 'showing off', is it? Uhm- Anyways, the people where I'm from don't.. enjoy things like.. this." With yet another shrug, he anxiously poked out his lips and flicked the wand- more as in a slightly joking manner- and aimed the tip towards a nearby rock. Almost on instinct, the stone flicked from sight, but it quickly reappeared and seemed to be rearranging itself into the form of a rabbit. "Oh- Oh! Ha!" Rhys jumped up and down slightly, clapping twice. "It worked! Did you see that, Liz?" He did a small spin, smiling wildly. He paused, realizing he probably seemed insane. Turning back to the other with an embarrassed expression, Rhys shrugged once more while tucking his hands into his pocket. "Usually, it doesn't work so well. Uhm- Oh! I had a thought about the-" He gestured to the rock. "Hecate was seen shapeshifting once or twice, but I never really followed up on that.. But.." He rolled his shoulders back. "Just a thought or two, I suppose."

She looked at the rock impressed, "That's cool! I wish I could do magic like that." She sighed but stayed smiling.

Placing the stick on the ground where he found it, Rhys smiled, tucking his hands into his pockets. "Uhm- Thanks.." He snickered quietly. "Hey- Don't think about it negatively. Do you have any abilities.. or something?"

"Yeah, some boring ones. I can breathe underwater somen lighting and undead. And minor water and Hell flame control." She saw him smirk, "Wotcher Celestia."

He held up his hands- the novel as well- and smiled. "Hey- I've gotta admit, that's not too bad." He shrugged with another hidden, sly grin before he made a small joke, "Breathe underwater, eh? I don't suppose you have a green tail and red hair, hm, Ariel?"

She snorted, "Deffently not. Although you seem to be missing your broom Potter."

He gasped. "So that's what I was forgetting! Of course!" He snickered. "Brilliant, Liz, brilliant."

She laughed, "Oh shut up and go get the Snitch!"

"How am I going to do such without my broom? I'm afraid the dragons aren't that friendly," Rhys returned the smile, chuckling as well.

She snorted, and started humming Under the sea.

Surprised, Rhys laughed and rose an eyebrow. "Ha! I knew it!" He pointed in a joking manner. "You can't hide your secret from the mighty Harry Potter, Ariel!"

She laughs, "Oh go kill Voldemort Potter!"

"How dare you say He-Must-Not-Be-Named's name!" He snorts, swaying a hand. "Pfft- Go for a swim! Perhaps you could introduce me to the little red crab, as well?"

"Why yes, I can! Perhaps you can deal with my father then Potter."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus