Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((when you figure it out tell me please))
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

He smiled at Altaira before his gaze drifted to the ground once again. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly regretted what he was going to say and kept his mouth shut instead. With a nod and a half genuine grin at her words, Rhys dared to look up at her next statement. "Pfft- Neither can I. Playing an instrument is one of the things I'm terrible at." He paused, which was followed by a weak laugh. "Well, one of the many, many things." His awkward stare floated to Sliver. "Ah- I understand." He snickered, his voice no louder than a mumble. "Silent Sliver. Kind of like a superhero name, y'know?"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Rhys if you ask him about any war... He will not shut up."
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((Liz will ya be gone for the weekend again?))

((Yes T,T ))
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Sorry I haven't replied to this in a while! I've been busy and forget I have this open so then I get lost x.x))

'Wars?' Rhys mouthed, his brows furrowed in a worried manner. He paused for a moment, holding back his curiosity in order to think to himself. The last thing he wanted to do was get lost in an awkward conversation he knew nothing about, but he was intrigued. Blinking, Rhys quickly followed with, "What wars?"

She rolled her eyes, "Literally all of them..." She twisted her bracelet.

He looked back at the book about mythology he held in his hands. Perhaps it was better if he didn't ask about the supposed battles. Besides, he rather enjoyed the simpler things like peculiar creatures and maps and boring things of the sorts. The male lifted his gaze once again. In attempt to make conversation, he nodded towards her bracelet. "That's.. uhm- winsome."
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He finished the Wiring admired his work by slowly walking around it with every step added a sense of small intrigue to the machine. He pressed a button and a small opening has reveled in its presence. Janus then took a piece of Crystal of Atlantium and inserted in the opening and closing it. At first, nothing happened but then it began to shake quickly like a washing machine with too many clothes in it and began to glow blue. Janus stood back a little bit before the machine began to calm. When it calmed down, he knew the machine was finished. He began to think of what to call this machine of his. He thought and thought for a good 5 minutes before settling on a name, "You will be dubbed the "Proteus Protocol"." Janus with this machine knew he will anger certain gods by circumnavigating their domain and to someone of them, it will be mocking them.

She snorted, "What?"

His eyes widened, and he cleared his throat in mild embarrassment. "Ehm- Winsome. Y'know.. Uhm- Pretty, charming, unique-" He stopped himself, shutting his mouth before he could go on a never-ending list of synonyms for the word 'winsome'. Rhys drew a breath before stuttering, "I was speaking about your- ehm- bracelet-"

Her smile fell, "I wouldn't call this something so positive..." She said darkly.

He panicked slightly and silently, realizing he might've brought up something personal. "Oh- I apologize," He quickly mumbled in attempt to recover. "I didn't mean to- y'know-" He tilted his head back and forth since his hands were holding his novel against his chest.

She shook her head, "No I'm sorry, I sometimes forget too... never mind, it was my bad." She grins at him.

In return, Rhys smiled weakly and grasped his book tighter. It was as if he had done something wrong, but he knew he hadn't meant to do anything at all. Right? "No, no- It was on me-"

((Liz went dark and Janus is .. building something creepy))

((He's trying to purposely piss off all Gods/Goddess))

She shook her head, "My bad Rhys, just a touchy subject for me."
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"It's is for her."

((hm pissing off huh?))

I leave Godric with Damien and Tamaki and go to observe Aether

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus