Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys nodded once, but muttered beneath his breath while rubbing the back of his neck, "Well- No? I don't think I'm Swedish? I mean, I honestly am not sure of where my accent is from, but I taught myself the language after my parents refused to. Something about being native to their hometown or whatever." He shrugged with a soft smile. He realized he had practically begged them to teach him nonetheless, and at a very young age, too. "An.. artist." He wondered, blinking at Altaira. "My first guess was musician, but then I wasn't too positive. Anyways-" Rhys stared at the cover of his book with furrowed brows. "I suppose some artist can be.. lazy. I mean, hardworking, but lazy. But, whatever they do pays off in the end, and they create a masterpiece. Even if it is a handful of scribbles." He snickered quietly to himself, but he looked up with a joking sneer. "Pfft! The only thing keeping me here is my curiosity, thank you very much. If I weren't to have so many questions, I would've been on my way, back to the streets of wherever I wanted to go."

He then looked at the stranger- Sliver, was it?- with an awkward grin. "Well- you.. have a point. But, I think talking to someone isn't.. so terrible. Sometimes. I can't hide forever, anyways, can I?"
Damien was in the process of petting a lion, when he could feel the dog and Ensho arrive. He looks up at them and smiles at Ensho, "Look who I found!"
Damien was in the process of petting a lion, when he could feel the dog and Ensho arrive. He looks up at them and smiles at Ensho, "Look who I found!"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Oh?" Floated over to Damien slowly
Godric, the lion bounds over to Ensho and jumps on her, licking her face happily. Damien grins and gets up.

"Little kitten what are you doing in Upper Air?" Sighs at the kitten then carried it setting it on my head as I look at Dami "Is Aether going to be able to recover?"
"Aether is resting. It will take a few decades, but he'll be fine," Damien says with a shrug and gives her a quick kiss. Godric goes back down and starts rubbing against their legs.

Few decades? Its that bad huh? Can we set up a new layer under this while this recovers?
"We should be able to" Damien says witb a shrug, before allowing his hand to turn into hard light.

It will be a big job... can you ask Horus to join us as well... i will ask for my sky responsible gods as well
Altaira Cholena (played by RedPandaF0x)

"Ohhh~ Ok. I was just wondering where you learned the language." I replied honestly. "I am very Swedish. My grandma would have this cookie bake that everyone in the family had to go to, to cook Swedish cookies. And she had a million dolla horses around. She also spoke a little Swedish, so I learned some of it and professionally learned the language later in life." I paused for a moment and laughed. "A musician? I couldn't carry a tune for my life. I am definitely not a musician. And yes I suppose that is the only thing." I said doubtfully. "I mean you could leave at any time but it's all so confusing." I shook my head slightly. "Very confusing."
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Rhys Celestia wrote:
Rhys nodded once, but muttered beneath his breath while rubbing the back of his neck, "Well- No? I don't think I'm Swedish? I mean, I honestly am not sure of where my accent is from, but I taught myself the language after my parents refused to. Something about being native to their hometown or whatever." He shrugged with a soft smile. He realized he had practically begged them to teach him nonetheless, and at a very young age, too. "An.. artist." He wondered, blinking at Altaira. "My first guess was musician, but then I wasn't too positive. Anyways-" Rhys stared at the cover of his book with furrowed brows. "I suppose some artist can be.. lazy. I mean, hardworking, but lazy. But, whatever they do pays off in the end, and they create a masterpiece. Even if it is a handful of scribbles." He snickered quietly to himself, but he looked up with a joking sneer. "Pfft! The only thing keeping me here is my curiosity, thank you very much. If I weren't to have so many questions, I would've been on my way, back to the streets of wherever I wanted to go."

He then looked at the stranger- Sliver, was it?- with an awkward grin. "Well- you.. have a point. But, I think talking to someone isn't.. so terrible. Sometimes. I can't hide forever, anyways, can I?"

"Maybe...I prefer to stay slient about things."
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Really? You, silent? Did hell freeze over?"
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"No...but I listen more then you think."

She nodded and yawned, "Today has been long."
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He returned to his garage in Detroit constructing his machine now he had the crystal As he busy doing the internal wiring he began to wonder how the others are doing and how his fox been.

((damien has been hunting fox... o.o foxes beware? *grins* jk jk))

(( :) ))
Damien hums as he forms a bird out of light and sends ot through a portal.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

((Oh nu, stuff happened where should I hop back in? x.x XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus