Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Sorry I can't be much help." she looked towards Ensho. "Don't mind Silver, he's just an ass."
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"Hey!"
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Yes I can see he is all about the ass" Nodded and looked at Liz "Sorry for leaving like that... how are you doing hm? Camp keeping up?" Formed a clone and sent it after Tamaki's annoying ass dad who had no business to be in the camp

"Mostly good."
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth waved towards Ensho before her anxiety took over and she moved to back out of the group of people that had formed.
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

Lucifer's eyes glowered, becoming guarded. He gazed at the person with a complicated expression. "You're japanese..?

Hello Ramoth... why are you hiding?" Grinned and patted her head lightly "Ah Rhys I see the little wizard has settled in at least a bit"

I am Japanese yes... Primordial Leader of the Shinto Pantheon" Stared at the male who held hostility towards me
Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

Rhys looked up, grinning crookedly at Ensho. "Oh- Uhm- Mhm. Indeed I have, haven't I?"

She walked next to Lucifer, "You good bro?"

Sliver noticed Ramoth moving out of the crowd and said,"You ok."

She blinked at the headpats, freezing midstep, "Uh...I don't like crowds." Ramoth admitted, lowering her gaze in respect to the goddess before her before looking back up.

Lucifer honestly didn't know what to think now that he actually meet a Japanese. All his life, he had avoid them like the plague. Now that he met one he felt complicated.

"Then you're Izanagi or something?"

"I see..."

Izanagi? Oh no no Izanagi is my grandfather" Grinned widely

She looked back and forth between the two.

She nodded and moved a bit to stand next to Silver instead.

"Ahh.. than nice to meet you," Lucifer said, showing his most polite expression.

He didn't mean to be rude or anything, but growing up, the adults had channel that sort of negative information into his head like a sutra. But he's also fond of Japanese culture at the same time. Lucifer felt really complicated inside.

She gently put her hand on Lucifer's shoulder, "hey you good?"

Are we going to have an issue child?" Narrowed my eyes at Lucifer as I nod in return to his reply

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus