Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

after all, ocs are our dream characters)
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((I can skate...))

my skills are average skater's skills)
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((oya with being heavy if I skate id break something lmao *nodded* skating is quite cool o.o i think? i dunno))

"Thank God I didn't get his ego."

figure skating is fun to watch) i like watch Hanyu Yuzuru)

Lucifer went back to his lightning training. He channeled a sparks of glowing purple lightning after some concentration and zap it towards the nearest tree branch. The targeted branch fell off with a loud sound. Sparks of ember covering the broke off area.

Wakes up totally pissed off being disturbed as the branch fell on my cabin's roof "Who the h_ll is making all this racket?" Snarled lowly as I walk out annoyed "I am trying to sleep"

"Dude, you messed up." she looked toward Ensho.

Lucifer glance at his still sparkling hand and shoved it into his shirt pocket, feeling guilty.

You" Snarled again and walked over to Lucifer "See I really hate people doing random s_t where it is clearly not a training ground. Don't go around injuring innocent plants." Grabbed Lucifer by the hair and leaned down to him "Should I spank you like a naughty child in front of everyone now?"

Trying to hold in a laugh, "just don't breathe..."

Lucifer's eyes widen in indignation and glared at him. "Yah! What are you doing, Xiao Gui Zi!"

He felt like his pride was damaged at the moment, not to mention he's very sensitive on his hair. A feeling of danger came as Ensho mentioned 'spanking.' Lucifer felt he's about to lose his face today.

Very well here in front of everyone it is" Floated into a meditative position and formed a branch in my hand setting Lucifer down on my lap with his butt up while gripping his hair. I bring the branch down much like a cane on his butt and proceeded to give a very harsh spanking quite annoyed with having been woken up and getting random shit thrown at my cabin "Regret your foolishness" Snarled

She slowly turned red, "Don't..........Breathe............"
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth pressed her lips into a thin line to avoid laughing out loud, 'Don't breath indeed.' she mentally agreed with Liz.
(Wait enshonis back at camp is tamaki)

Lucifer blushed fiercely. Anger and embarrassment blended together. He formed lightning and aimed it at Ensho in anger, his originally beautiful face turned into a murderous scowl. Sparks were flying in his dark phoenix eyes.

"You!" He forced out, seething with anger. Lucifer twist his body and aimed another bolt at her. "Wa Kou!"

He continued on with a string of curses in Chinese. Mainly because the former couldn't understand.

She sighed and caused a wave of water to crash into him, "Sorry Ensho."
Tamaki eyes widen qas with high speed movement qnd abit of transformation appeared before the lightning attack in q slick beast for much bigger then his usual, atleast 4 feet tall as the lightning hit him, not effecting him as running along his fur was of lightning andfoxfire, growling at the lightning weilder,

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus