Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Well, girl I got a case of Assualt in hand and can you explain what has happened and why." He said calmly and tiredly.
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Aww no fun in that..." She looked up at the small 9 tails. "Hey, comfy up there?" She pulled her blue hair into a short ponytail.
"Yes quite" he says as his nine tails sloshed back and forth as he curled up into a ball
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

"AH!" Lucifer yelled in surprise. He quickly reacted and swim to the surface and climbed to shore. "Yah!"

(just a old saying)

The lake moved and pushed him back under. "...oops..."
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

no" Yawned and vanished out of Janus's office annoyed as it is with him after leaving him a warning "You should be careful on your actions Janus ... we don't want someone to erase you from existence do we?"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

He sighed at the stupidity and half-wittedness of Ensho at what she has become. He began to think and knew what have to do to bring head and pride down a notch but he had his way getting them to take part... even if it's against their own will.

((yea im done here... you are pissing me off way too much ... tch annoying indeed))

Lucifer glared at her as he once again climbed out once again. This time he distance himself from the lake.

((No friend......))
((no ensho!!!)

Tamaki looked at lucifer, laughing softly
((Me or Janus?))

((Fiiiine I will stay cause i like the rest of you... Janus tho... hn he is lucky we don't live in the same area))

((Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((Yay!!!!!!!!))

Cactus_Jones wrote:
((Me or Janus?))

((Hn all your characters tbh... most of em piss me off with the whole world domination thing))

(Saaaay Shadow... can you give him a nice strong kick from me hm? to Cactus))

((I already hit him when you said you would leave.))
((I have a character like that but she is more nice and manipulative then over the top world conquest))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus