Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Hey Tamaki, sorry about my idiotic brother." She grimaced, figuring she was literally going to drag him over to a lake and dunk him.
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

"Let go, you bastard!" Lucifer's entire body begin to sparkle with electricity as he attempt to make the god let go of him. Off the distance, the sky grumbled. Probably Zues feeling second hand embarrassment.
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

Sliver would extend a shadow hand and grabbed Ensho hand."That's enough."
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Janus this time has returned to his office and was there sitting with a smile until someone has reported an accident concerning a new camper and Ensho which soured his mood considerably and to him, his day was being interrupted and said in the intercom for Ensho to come to his office.

((Dante... you traitor))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

hahaha aw Tamaki you know the.light ing wouldnt have hurt me right?" amused manner at the protective actions as I grip Lucifer by his neck "So you can't handle punishment like a man can you? Sad... guess you ain't much of one like that useless father of yours" Snarled at Lucifer

"Ensho..." She sighed, "Screw it." her hair turned a light blue as she dragged her brother away from her.

My eyes.glowed annoyed and then huffed tossing Lucifer to the side "Tch only Zeus kids i like are thalia and liz... the rest? just like their sperm donor" Walked away annoyed and towards Janus's office... this really was a bad time for me...
Tamaki looked more like a beast, a monster as his eyes were fixated on the lightning weilder, his eyes were golden still but around his pupil qnd iris has turned black, getting down and ready to pounce as lightning sparks on his body and fire burns strong, the grand catching fire and air sparking
Tamaki looked more like a beast, a monster as his eyes were fixated on the lightning weilder, his eyes were golden still but around his pupil qnd iris has turned black, getting down and ready to pounce as lightning sparks on his body and fire burns strong, the grand catching fire and air sparking

"Just like how you take maters into your own hands."
((How did that happen))

"Like getting spank? That's humiliating!" Lucifer yelled at her as his sister drags him away.

Well? What do you want child? I have to get back to sleep" Stared at Janus

"Leo's." She rolled her eyes. "Silver, Ramoth want to help me through him in the lake?"

"Ugh!" Lucifer turned away in anger. 'One of those day, I'll get back at you.' He thought, 'Ren Ru Fu Zhong. Gentlemen take revenge, 10 years not, too late.'
He calmed down as he shape shifts into a small ninetsiled fox form and hoped onto liz's head "I want to come too"

((since when do gentlemen take revenge??))

((Since ladies Woop their Asses.))

"Drag him through?I have a better idea."Sliver would grab Lucifer and threw him in the lake.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus