Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Shrugged and turned around leaving totally bored by the conversation already "Hn military people."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

The room was decorated with Military antiques, as well as weird statues of the Grim-Reaper and skeletons brandishing weapons
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"Chill Ensho, Roman's are the same as the Military, Respect them and they will ignore or respect you." She studies the statues.

I used to be in the military" Walked out "I have no memory of it. I do not wish to have the memory back."

"I can sense her weakness" he said out loud. "Cowarding from me from sheer boredom. You chose to enter my room, and you shall not leave until i deem so. Leaving without a proper excuse is pathetic"

Set Tamaki down with Liz and walked out. Something in my head was calling me back to the lake. Wonder what it was this time. Hopefully, it was someone who claimed me?

Liz watched her leave, "I would prefer if you didn't call us Pathetic. Ensho doesn't like to follow order much but she a great person. Which branch were you?"

He stood up, putting his hands on the desk as he leaned over slightly. "I speak the truth. If you are a weakling, I will say so. If you want to try to prove your worth, you can do that. But I'm not accountable for your death or dismemberment" he said, looking at her with a sharp, bruting demeanor, yet his face was young and handsome

I arrive at the lake. It seems slightly different this time. I frown slightly and slowly wade into the water swimming under to sit on the lake bed. I touch the water which seemed to turn a bit crystal clear but then faded away. I swim over to the outer edge. The currents here were too strong unless blessed by a water-based godly parent. I swim under the barrier and scowled at what I see. The water was clearly very contaminated. How was that even possible?

Going further in to investigate I sniff slightly and come out of the water slowly. Did it seem to look like Tar? What would tar be doing all the way out here anyway? I tilt my head to the side and instinctively knew that the water might be getting poisoned. What on Earth was someone trying to pull? Would they blame it on me for drowning those monsters in the lake earlier? I swim back to the barrier area and then exited the water outside the barrier to visit Thalia's tree. I press my hand against it feeling our energies connect.

Thalia did not look too good. Perhaps her roots were being affected by the poison? I try my best to apply healing to her. Two voices whisper in my head slowly. One distinctly female and the other grunting out seemed like a male

She took a step back, "Appearances can be deceiving. Isn't that one of the first things you learn?" She was calmly speaking to him, her eyes stared straight into his. "You should be careful, some campers would take that offensively."

I gently hold Thalia humming till she was asleep healing her with most of my energy. Setting her down I disconnect with the tree and swim under the barrier again and out of the lake. Emerging from it slowly I narrow my eyes. I'd probably trust two people here. Liz who had not given me a bad impression and had an honest scent and Tamaki because he smelt genuine. I sit there on a rock by the lake wondering what to do and then decided to head back to where Liz was standing outside the cabin till she was done with her discussion with the new counsellor
((What happened when j was gonna and where is tamaki))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

I seemed to have blinked and a thousand seconds to have passed. I understood everything that was happening but I couldn't do anything. It was similar to sleep paralysis. As I came to, I shuddered. I had missed so much. I didn't know where to begin to make amends. What did I do? I whirled around in panic my eyes becoming yellow. Eek. Where to go? What to do? How to do it?

I ended up walking back to the counselors office wondering if she could help. I noticed Ensho and Liz there already. This was a start.
Tamaki growled at the military man, being displease by him as he observes him

I lean outside the counsellor's room. Seems like Tamaki and Chess had joined Liz in talking to the man. I walk back in and stayed in the back listening to Liz talk. She was impressive

Walking towards Ensho I lightly tap her on her shoulder hoping not to startle her. "Do you know what happened?" I whispered hurriedly. I didn't want to waste any more time.

A lot happened" Nodded to Chess. "The camp was attacked and we dealt with it. Aftermath right now. We have a new counsellor and he is bad-mouthing apparently, i mean i can care less about that. The counsellors were found with a bunch of guns and stuff and seem like an Ares is involved in this. So ... yes, very very unsure about what could be happening at the moment"

I sighed. I didn't want to know what happened to the first counselor. "New counselor?" I asked cautiously. "Who let him in?"
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

Flint had finished decorating his office with the momentos of his old home of Yugoslavia His father Janus(Sr.), The Roman god of beginnings, gates, transitions, time, duality, passages, and endings had asked him to take this job as a counselor for a favor for a friend, as doing Flint was doing nothing noteworthy at the time he took gladly. He arrived yesterday through discreetly as not to alarm anyone of his arrival. He didn't know what to wear so he wore a simple black suit with no tie and wore white dress shoes. Currently, he was sitting down writing in his journal describing his time here at Camp Half-Blood.

((Two new counsellors?? Oh my...))

I look at Chess and tilted head to side "Unsure. There is someone else who didn't seem too concerned about all the activity. How many counsellors does this place need?" Looked annoyed mildly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus