Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Weird right, New people to get yelled by. ;) ))
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

"So far there has only been one!" I noted anxiously. What was happening? I heard the panic creep into my tone. "We have truced now right? You will be nicer to me now? Because if I break down I don't need to be teased about it." I spoke quietly.
Tamaki gets up running over to hide behind ensho's leg
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Was unsure about Chess and raised an eyebrow "I never really had a problem with you. You just do not like me at all"

My eyes widened. "Apologies. I do not take well to being ignored or seen as insignifigant. You ignored my and my authority and it caused me irritation." I hadn't realized she didn't have a problem with me.

Picked up Tamaki and held him safely "Things are going wrong here. Very wrong and we need to know who to trust and not to trust" Looked at the Military man directly

I wondered if that was directed to me as well.

((Well then we cannot continue gurther without military man replying here ^^ I have to go to bed since I am sick. Please.don't go too far into the rp.with me lol))

((Ok))
((Where is everyone?))
((Oh, nvm hadn't updated yet))[
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Being offended by verbal words is a sign of weakness. If someone dares oppose me, I'll show them their place. I'm stronger than everyone in this little camp, capable of cutting everyone down if I wanted to" he said as he got a little closer. "I'm more then meets the eye"

She studies him, "You would get along well with my step-brother."

I doubted that. Stepping up I looked into his eyes. "Just because you put yourself in charge doesn't mean you always will be. It's a lot easier to take something thatn it is to keep it." My eyes flickered red and I bounded back.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He sighed. "I guess," he said, before looking down at Chess. "I wouldn't be talking. You're the weakest of them all" he said, before moving his hands off the desk and standing up straight. "Those who dare oppose me will find out of my wraith the hard way. I have no time to talk to little girls"
He growls at the rude male, his paws lighting up with blue flames as if trying to pick a fight

She nodded, "Thank you for your time." She walks out towards the beach.

Grabbing his wrist, I force all of my will into this. There was no Altaira to take away my powers this time. "You have no idea what my powers are. You should apologize like an actual gentleman instead of pretending to be in power." There was more I could do but I didn't want to have to do that.
Walking towards the group, Shadow noticed the potential fight, and turned away. "I should stay away from them..." Shadow muttered as he briskly walked away

((GTG))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus