Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((LIZ GO SPRAY THE GIRL WITH SOME WATER!!!! I think she gonna explode ... or melt... or something! Now all ya gotta check for is a nice shapely butt and well-structured member between the legs and you are set!))
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

(( ...............>:3........))
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

As that was happening Janus went to make a deal with a certain titan. He was planning this meeting for the last 30 years to finally be rid of a god who angered immensely for almost copulating with his wife. He went to the door leading to his office and used a bit of his powers to change something about it. As he opened instead of leading to his office it led down into a large flight of stairs. He went through and closed the door behind him and where it then disappeared. He walked down the large, empty and silent stairs. When he eventually reached the bottom of the stairs that's when he suddenly saw him. Atlas, holding the literal world on his hands in constant anger from Zeus holding him prisoner here. Janus then said to him, "Atlas.., I came to make a deal." He then his constant emotionless face smiled.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde had his eyes closed as he sung, not paying attention to the things around him
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

As he closed his eyes, I relaxed a little. He wouldn't notice my red face or oddly colored eyes portraying my odd emotion. I closed my eyes again and started swaying involuntarily. I relaxed some more and I listened to the beautiful music he was creating with his hands and mouth. Should I just leave? I didn't really have anything else to do...

I hoped he hadn't noticed I still hadn't left.

((Half the ocean is read to cool off the love birds.)) She sat down and played with a small stream of water.

He opened his eyes, looking at her, before a small smile formed on his face

((OMG HE NOTICED ME *SQUEE*))

((OMGGGGGG He smiled!! Guys the world is ending... Kami save us all lol))

I kept my eyes shut as I continued to sway with the music oblivious to anything else.

(( >;)

He kept the smile on his face as he finished the song, setting the guitar to his side

I opened my eyes in surprise as I realized the song was already ended. I noticed he had a smile on his face and I hoped he hadn't noticed my face. I should have opened my eyes sooner. I flushed even harder, if possible. As he set his guitar down I realized I had probably overstayed my welcome. "I should probably leave." I stammered out.

((It's getting spicy in here!))

((Right??))

Chess wrote:
I opened my eyes in surprise as I realized the song was already ended. I noticed he had a smile on his face and I hoped he hadn't noticed my face. I should have opened my eyes sooner. I flushed even harder, if possible. As he set his guitar down I realized I had probably overstayed my welcome. "I should probably leave." I stammered out.

He nodded slowly, getting up to move his guitar back to the mount. "Go ahead" he said softly

I stood up unsteadily uncrossing my legs. I carefully treaded towards the door. I tried to think about what I would do after this. I honestly didn't have anything. My eyes flashed yellow with uncertainty.

He looked around the room, wondering what to do next

((Why don't you go on ... like a date? perhaps Chess can introduce the campers to Clyde?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus