Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Yes Queen!!)) "Thanks, do I even wish do know what she did to them?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
Goodness. Even his random notes sounded gorgeous. I felt my face turn a little red as my eyes turned pink once more. What should I do? Slowly I asked quietly, "Can..I sit down?" gesturing to the other chair.

He nodded. "If you'd like" he said, continuing to play random notes to see if the guitar is tuned
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Graciously, I sat down slowly. I noted how different he was from earlier. I must have changed much as well. I had been threatening his life one moment and the next very kind. And he had been very rude one moment to gently playing a guitar? I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. I pulled my legs up onto the chair and sat in a 'criss-cross applesauce' position. It was most comfortable for me. Silently, I listened to his guitar notes.

((Ship's be sailing <3))
He runs up to ensho "Hey ensho....can you make me more food?"

((:D :D))

I took in his appearance again but with new eyes. His hair, scar and outfit was rather.... adorable?
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((oh my this ship aint just sailing its going at full f_ speed!!!))

Mm?" Picked up Tamaki and smiled "Of course... come on Liz you can join us for some food and no you do not want to know what she did"
"can you make three times the amount as last?"

"I'll take your word for it, and yes please." She walks with them, "Do you ever stop eating?"She looks towards him.

I laugh again and nod "Very well then. Perhaps we can grow up a farm at the camp. I mean seriously we do need the nutrients and perhaps the herbs for medical purposes?"
"My true form is giant, so my body takes alot of food, oh I can help after all I am the child of the Harvest deity after all, any crops near me will be the best"

"Um...your notes are really good." I mumbled quietly. I hoped he couldn't understand my realization. I noticed his eyes. They were very large and kind eyes. My own turned purple once more as I looked at my feet quickly.

((^_^))

((gurl there is so much love happening here that its too sweet!))

I nod and smile "I can help too obviously being of the Earth" We arrive at our cabin and I start cooking up more food
he sat waiting as he took out his Kiseru, starting to smoke to relax
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
"Um...your notes are really good." I mumbled quietly. I hoped he couldn't understand my realization. I noticed his eyes. They were very large and kind eyes. My own turned purple once more as I looked at my feet quickly.

"I'm just playing stray notes," he said, before starting to play "Long Way Down" by Haste The Day. When it came to singing, Clyde had a good singing voice.

((OMG GUYS He. Has. A. Good. Voice.))

((Is Chess going to be ok? It seems like Clyde is going to make her combust.))

As he started singing I was startled by his amazing voice. I closed my eyes to listen to his voice. I started swaying before I stopped myself abruptly. I tried not to draw attention towards myself. His guitar and voice together made the sound in the air almost magical.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus