Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

((Chess is all shades of lonely lol))

"Okk.." I replied letting the sentence drop. "I'm going to..go now..stuff…..todo" I observed him for a moment. He was an odd character. What stuff did I have to do again? I couldn't remember. Probably clean up. Was camp a mess? I couldn't remember. Maybe I should go sleep. Clean up my cabin all by myself because I had no brothers or sisters? I faltered. There had to be something I had to do.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Chess wrote:
"Okk.." I replied letting the sentence drop. "I'm going to..go now..stuff…..todo" I observed him for a moment. He was an odd character.

((Someone has a crush on Clyde :P))

Clyde nodded. "Very well" he said, reaching for the guitar mounted on the wall behind him. It was painted a dar military green, and was electric

I noted the guitar. Guitar? I was surprised yet again by this odd character. Did he really play guitar or did he just have one? Why would he be reaching for it? Was I overanalyzing this? "I like your guitar's color." I blurted out rather quickly. I realized I still hadn't gone. I should go.

"I play when I'm bored," he said, taking it from the mount it was on and set it on his lap. "My friends would say I was good with it, but I thought I was okay.:" he added
He opens his eyes as the aura fades away, as he looks at her, his eyes fixated viewing into her very being
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

((Do I sense a Ship? ;) ))

"The color matches your aura." I noted. "Or at least your personality. I play the piano. But I haven't in forever." I tried to remember the last time I played. It had to have been before Hades smashed it in the Camp. "Probably about half a year ago." So he did play the guitar. I was impressed. I had never attempted to learn guitar. "I also used to play the violin but I hated it and I quit." I put in at the end. My eyes turned a yellow hue.

((Maybeee?))

Liz walked over to Ensho, "Hey." ((>;) ))

Chess wrote:
"The color matches your aura." I noted. "Or at least your personality. I play the piano. But I haven't in forever." I tried to remember the last time I played. It had to have been before Hades smashed it in the Camp. "Probably about half a year ago." So he did play the guitar. I was impressed. I had never attempted to learn guitar. "I also used to play the violin but I hated it and I quit." I put in at the end. My eyes turned a yellow hue.

He nodded slowly, playing idle notes on the guitar, thinking of what to play
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

((so much drama i love it!))

Sarutohiko smiled slightly at Tamaki "You are strong... just without the experience" She nodded and looked at the sky "I have to head back now. If you wish to train can you ask my daughter to help as well? I see great potential for you and her"

I smile at Liz and nodded "Hey... my mom was here visiting the camp but Chess apparently pissed her off and she left..." Looked sad about that

Upon seeing God, she stood away a respectful distance.

Goodness. Even his random notes sounded gorgeous. I felt my face turn a little red as my eyes turned pink once more. What should I do? Slowly I asked quietly, "Can..I sit down?" gesturing to the other chair.

Sarutohiko turned to look at Liz before she leaves "Oh? One of the kids that belong to ALL three? How amusing... well then I hope you do not anger us like your fathers" She gives me a small hug and vanished in a swirl of sakura petals elegantly

"Can I just say my parents are idiots... Remind me never to piss your mom off Ensho."

(( Go Chess! Go Chess! Go Chess! *cheering wildly for tiny lady to claim said brute... Tale as old as time... song as old as rhymeeee Beauty and the beaaaaaaast))
he returns to normal as his stomach growls as he goes to find ensho

Patted Liz on the back gently "I will remind you"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus